Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melmcs

VIP Member
Next thread title #13 Swigs now looks like Danniella, still not married to her fella.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Harper Riley

VIP Member
Just some I could find. There was a lot more at the time with vile cursing at people etc.

‘Nobody close to me has asked me how I am’. She is so passive aggressive.
She’s totally trying to channel Megan markel there lol. The interview when the guy asks how are you and she’s all oh thank you for asking nobody has asked me that. The martyr tidge. Oh your so strong how do you do it all. Ffs I eyerolled hard at that one. A pure gobshite lol.
mas for the celebrity post I pissed myself laughing.Oh hun.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Tignam at her best
she’s a weird one
She thinks it’s ok to share the Snapchat pictures because the kids were smaller 🤔🤔 tigs it makes no difference
Who really wants to see old holiday photos of someone else’s kids and boyfriend
No one I tell ya
But we get to see how funny Ronnie is. Funny guy. Always messing. Funny funny funny. Beard or no beard, funny funny guy

• Haha

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
I'm really annoyed with this and I hate this word.....cunt!!

On her stories she has how she was pregnant next snap then not pregnant picture of her in hospital with a canula in and the caption at the bottom is something like "by sharing my story i went on to help thousands of women"

Is she fucking on drugs this one???
Notions!!

Melmcs

VIP Member
Why are people so obsessed with her getting the v? Isn't that her own business, and so what if she was slow to get it, its a big decision...

Ok. I'm too tired for this shit tonight.

She had 3 or 4 appointments to get it because she kept cancelling it. Didn't take it up cos her lashes fell out or she had to get a new bottle of Gin or something irrelevant to the rest of Ireland. But was quite happy to spill she didn't turn up cos she was too busy being a Cunt. As a nurse, I find her choice absolutely fine but give your spot to someone who might actually want their vaccine. But yet she wants to fly to the sun.

What's your point again?

Reactions: 33
Oh he is a prince among men alright, if you forget about the tax evasion, the cheating on his pregnant wife, the breaking covid restrictions in the name of religion, a real prize, everything anyone would ever want.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Peonyrose

VIP Member
I wouldn’t buy either. Tigs are overpriced and look cheap, and I wouldn’t go near anything McGregor related because Conor is a scumbag and an embarrassment to Ireland.
Tidgey must be throwing the mother of all tantrums in her ‘HQ’. Those poor girls who work for her, I would say the stress levels are through the roof. At least they can speak to each other in Portuguese and Tiggy won’t have a clue what’s being said, although she is such a dick she would probably insist on English only in the office, not that she is a master of it.

Reactions: 27

Malone

VIP Member
Wow without those Snapchat memories I would have never known 1. She was in Mauritius
2. Had a Rolex

• Haha
Reactions: 27