Tignam #12 Tidge Bucket says sod it, I'm not getting a mortgage with Ronnie Corbett

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s upset now about 9/11 or 911 as she calls it🙄Again, she thinks we live in America. It’s a good thing she’s not aware of the Troubles in the North, or the war in Syria or the fact that there are atrocities happening elsewhere in the world. She would never get out of bed, being so sensitive🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s upset now about 9/11 or 911 as she calls it🙄Again, she thinks we live in America. It’s a good thing she’s not aware of the Troubles in the North, or the war in Syria or the fact that there are atrocities happening elsewhere in the world. She would never get out of bed, being so sensitive🙄🙄🙄
Yeah she said she was living in Australia at the time! But isn’t she with the bf 27 years? Did he live there too? Or is she struggling to keep up with the lies

Reactions: 11
The Chanel holy Jesus sandles cost over €1,200 euro
How can we be sure she isn’t getting all her ‘designer’ stuff off some of those websites?? Over 10 years ago I bought a Louis Vuitton handbag and purse which came to £600. I worked bloody long and hard for it. Now to buy the same bag costs over 1K! I’d never put that money into a bag. I’ve bought a few bits off a website for a fraction of the price and no one can tell the difference! Believe me I’ve check and compared the items with those in designer stores

Reactions: 4
The Chanel holy Jesus sandles cost over €1,200 euro
I think she bought them from Triona McCarthy last year. Triona was putting loads on Depop, but she never put the sandals up. Bang a few days later Tidge had Chanel sandals and was thanking you know who you are for ‘sourcing’ the Chanel sandals. Anyone else remember that?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Anyone recording their kids without their kbowledge and uploading it onto their public account for anyone to see needs their head read. Seriously it's horrible and such a violation of privacy.
Even the pics of Self eating sushi, so what??
She needs to stop using the kids for content. Surely Self should be hanging out with his friends anyway.
exactly!!!! Also most teenage boys would either vomit on the sushi or just say laugh & say can i have a big mac please?!

My 10 year old loves sushi and the teens have pretty diverse taste in food too and eat most types. Only requirement is there must be lots of it.

Reactions: 11
Mine eat sushi too, it’s not that big of a deal surely.
She continues to embarrass her children despite doing a campaign with ISPCC about online safety of children. Showing a teenager going about his day to day, eating, dragging him around a shopping centre is humiliating for him but as always, her needs come first! ‘Content’ above all else for Tidge Weasel. The kid should be hanging out with his buddies……

Reactions: 10
I wonder did she buy anything in 4th Arc or just jump
On the band wagon and call in . So embarrassing.

Reactions: 4
I wonder did she buy anything in 4th Arc or just jump
On the band wagon and call in . So embarrassing.
Checking out the “instahuns loungewear” competition more like 🙄🙄 I’m not able for these yolks & their massive notions & egos! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
It is beyond strange that she brings her nearly 14 yr old son shopping with her and that he holds his sisters hand while walking through the shopping centre. I was meeting boys at that age, going to the cinema with friends, teen discos....he seems like a nice lad but far too sheltered. Is he not old enough to stay at home alone, or go off with his pals? I'll never forget when she brought him to see Peter Rabbit in the cinema last year, the poor lad.

Reactions: 16
It is beyond strange that she brings her nearly 14 yr old son shopping with her and that he holds his sisters hand while walking through the shopping centre. I was meeting boys at that age, going to the cinema with friends, teen discos....he seems like a nice lad but far too sheltered. Is he not old enough to stay at home alone, or go off with his pals? I'll never forget when she brought him to see Peter Rabbit in the cinema last year, the poor lad.
Maybe he's happy to tag along with his mum and also hang with his pals. It doesnt have to be one or the other.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.