Tignam #12 Tidge Bucket says sod it, I'm not getting a mortgage with Ronnie Corbett

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the way she went on about it being in a dirty envelope, no doubt to make us remember the amazing boxes her new robes will be in.
Would you be well? Who actually cares about the packaging once them item itself arrives in good order? I know I don’t. I love when brands offer minimal packaging so as to reduce waste actually.

She’s pushing this narrative that her spaying Jo Malone on polyester somehow makes her dressing gowns something more than what they are.

No ones buying it Tiggy!

Reactions: 20
She just has too much time on her hands to think about this stuff… to her the box/presentation is the more important as oppose to the contents.. yesterday the dress was amazing today the quality and presentation was poor and size was wrong … this women is unable to think for herself.. what’s the plan today Nidge hide in your bedroom again and then go to DTC for dinner or really maybe one of your ‘park days’ in Marley zzzzzzzz

Reactions: 6
If I ordered clothes online and they came sprayed with someone else's perfume I'd think they were dirty returns. Out of curiosity can she use the JM perfume as a selling point? She's piggybacking on that brand's luxury status but does she need their permission to do that? I honestly don't know.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve only just seen Barbara Cartland there in that meringue. Omg 🤣🤣 it’s so bad

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bleeping hate Jo Malone perfume. Where did she come up with that insane idea of spraying her tat with it? You would have to wash them before wear.

She just has too much time on her hands to think about this stuff… to her the box/presentation is the more important as oppose to the contents.. yesterday the dress was amazing today the quality and presentation was poor and size was wrong … this women is unable to think for herself.. what’s the plan today Nidge hide in your bedroom again and then go to DTC for dinner or really maybe one of your ‘park days’ in Marley zzzzzzzz
She read all the comments here about the dress, that why she changed it today. Does she really not see how she looked in that monstrosity of a tent? It was hideous.

Licking her wounds over something for sure.

Lads this genuinely made me lol more than I have in ages. I sat here and replayed it and cackled away to myself. My husband looked over my shoulder and said oh I love comedy clips she looks so funny which comedian Is it. I was like SHE'S A FUGITIVE FROM THE FASHION POLICE BUT THAT'S ABOUT IT 😆😆😆😆

Also what's wrong with her mouth in this. It looks so weird
She forgot to tag her fake chanel bag 😏

Reactions: 4
She forgot to tag her fake chanel bag 😏
She’s probably afraid to incase they say that’s not ours witch. Lol

Love the way she went on about it being in a dirty envelope, no doubt to make us remember the amazing boxes her new robes will be in.
Exactly what she’s doing. The dress was about 200 calm your tits tidge. I’ve never really cared about what box my tit comes in. I rip it open throw it away. And as somebody said, yeh if it smelled like perfume the first thing I think Is, it’s a return and somebody wore it. I’m curious too about another comment made. Is she allowed push the jo malone thing as a part of her product without them knowing or without permission of some sort. I don’t know how these things work but I’m curious.

Reactions: 9
Yesterday, she was all over the dress, today she is slating it🙄As consistent as ever Tidgey.

Reactions: 5
Dundrum again though. Has she not seen everything the shops have to offer on one of her many recent visits? Fairly miserable few days in Dublin this week, the first decent day of the long weekend and the kids are dragged to a bloody shopping centre.

Dundrum again though. Has she not seen everything the shops have to offer on one of her many recent visits? Fairly miserable few days in Dublin this week, the first decent day of the long weekend and the kids are dragged to a bloody shopping centre.
I went to liffey valley today. Haven't been since last summer. I'm getting married next week. Needed a couple last min things. Wouldn't feel the need in the slightest to go there once a week or however often she goes to dtc!

Reactions: 5
I went to liffey valley today. Haven't been since last summer. I'm getting married next week. Needed a couple last min things. Wouldn't feel the need in the slightest to go there once a week or however often she goes to dtc!
I had to rewatch her story of her son and daughter walking hand in hand in Dundrum there, there was something about it that made me go back and watch a few times. To me, it looks like she has asked them to walk hand in hand. The daughter looks awkward, head down and they are barely touching hands. I'd say she bribed them to do it for inkredible kkontent.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I had to rewatch her story of her son and daughter walking hand in hand in Dundrum there, there was something about it that made me go back and watch a few times. To me, it looks like she has asked them to walk hand in hand. The daughter looks awkward, head down and they are barely touching hands. I'd say she bribed them to do it for inkredible kkontent.
Totally agree Verruca looked like she was smirking and keeping her head down.. I’m sorry but no siblings at that age hold hands.. all for the gram!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
You're prob right. She's disgusting.

Reactions: 2
Mine
Totally agree Verruca looked like she was smirking and keeping her head down.. I’m sorry but no siblings at that age hold hands.. all for the gram!
Mine aka teen boys more likely to have each other in head lock. Fml

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone recording their kids without their kbowledge and uploading it onto their public account for anyone to see needs their head read. Seriously it's horrible and such a violation of privacy.
Even the pics of Self eating sushi, so what??
She needs to stop using the kids for content. Surely Self should be hanging out with his friends anyway.

Poor Seif she has him ruined. Why would a boy that age willingly hold his sisters hand walking through a shopping Centre? Hana is not a baby - it’s not cute it’s actually sad

Poor Seif she has him ruined. Why would a boy that age willingly hold his sisters hand walking through a shopping Centre? Hana is not a baby - it’s not cute it’s actually sad
What age is he? 13 ish?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.