Tignam #12 Tidge Bucket says sod it, I'm not getting a mortgage with Ronnie Corbett

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t Andrew’s Eugenie have scoliosis and she doesn’t hide it? The queen of England’s grand daughter? I wonder what Tidgey would wear to THAT garden party?

Reactions: 5
Doesn’t Andrew’s Eugenie have scoliosis and she doesn’t hide it? The queen of England’s grand daughter? I wonder what Tidgey would wear to THAT garden party?
Pretty sure she had an operation to have it corrected. I remember you could see her scar in her wedding dress.

Reactions: 3
Hmmm doesn't look like she slept in her pjs or robes last night .... Either she's given away her new products or has shown she's a grade A liar about just sleeping in her luxurious fabulous robes 🤦

Saying she was at a 'garden wedding' please it was in the bleeping house🙄 no drink at it either she was fuming🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lads this genuinely made me lol more than I have in ages. I sat here and replayed it and cackled away to myself. My husband looked over my shoulder and said oh I love comedy clips she looks so funny which comedian Is it. I was like SHE'S A FUGITIVE FROM THE FASHION POLICE BUT THAT'S ABOUT IT 😆😆😆😆

Also what's wrong with her mouth in this. It looks so weird

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Lads this genuinely made me lol more than I have in ages. I sat here and replayed it and cackled away to myself. My husband looked over my shoulder and said oh I love comedy clips she looks so funny which comedian Is it. I was like SHE'S A FUGITIVE FROM THE FASHION POLICE BUT THAT'S ABOUT IT 😆😆😆😆

Also what's wrong with her mouth in this. It looks so weird
That dress has to be the worst thing she has ever worn. Aside from the obvious, it's about three sizes too big for her. Even a VS model couldn't pull that off, it is horrendous. Like a bridesmaids dress from a film where they're trying to be funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Somebody wrote under the post. Most beautiful dress I’ve seen in Instagram. Here ffs who ever that is needs to get out a bit or else it’s one of you taking the piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is very quiet today. Told off for sharing a family wedding for content? Overstepped the mark again in relation to Azhar's family?

Seriously, could she not put the phone down and take the day off? She's a bleeping dope. I can see her flouncing round the house at the "garden wedding" pouting and preening herself and all the raised eyebrows at the state of her, trying to be centre of attention as usual and upstage the Bride. I'd say no one bothered with her, there were no pics of her with his family. That's why she spent the day on stories.

Dose.

Reactions: 10
That’s dress - she is so delusional.

I actually like Sister Jane, I think some of their stuff is really lovely. But Tidge YOU ARE 45 YEARS OLD! Stop trying to be cute and girly, that ship sailed at least 10 years ago.

She thinks she looks like Little Bow Peep but actually she looks mutton dresses as lamb.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She is very quiet today. Told off for sharing a family wedding for content? Overstepped the mark again in relation to Azhar's family?

Seriously, could she not put the phone down and take the day off? She's a bleeping dope. I can see her flouncing round the house at the "garden wedding" pouting and preening herself and all the raised eyebrows at the state of her, trying to be centre of attention as usual and upstage the Bride. I'd say no one bothered with her, there were no pics of her with his family. That's why she spent the day on stories.

Dose.
Also showing children’s faces, I presume they are Seif’s cousins. I get the vibe that herself and Hana were added last minute after the amount of guests were increased from 50 to 100. I definitely get the feeling she isn’t liked by Azhar’s family. It must have killed her to be surrounded by food and no drink🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also showing children’s faces, I presume they are Seif’s cousins. I get the vibe that herself and Hana were added last minute after the amount of guests were increased from 50 to 100. I definitely get the feeling she isn’t liked by Azhar’s family. It must have killed her to be surrounded by food and no drink🤣🤣🤣
Weddings only go up to 100 on August 5th.

Reactions: 2
For all her money she picked out that dress. Why wouldn’t you head into BT’s and get the shopper to pick you out a few items to wear. They have gorgeous stuff in there at the moment.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.