Tignam #12 Tidge Bucket says sod it, I'm not getting a mortgage with Ronnie Corbett

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh that outfit gave me such a laugh. I genuinely cannot imagine my husband and even my kids reaction if I wore that anywhere. They would die laughing.

I’m trying to figure out who (apart from the toilet roll hider) getting away with it. But Tidge certainly didn’t.

Reactions: 6
That dress! 🙈🙈🙈 she should have worn one of her own collection, loungewear or robe, would have been an improvement! 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 5
Has to be a family wedding so. No one will touch off them.

The food. All I can see is lots of hands all over the food and utensils. Yuck. Has she the vino stashed under that tent of a dress??? 3 bottles strapped to her arse. By the looks of it anyway.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my God. What in the name of Jesus and all the disciples is she wearing?!!! I actually spat out my tea at it. Style? The shop saw her coming anyways😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Is it Tigs and Ronnie's wedding lol? She is so bleeping bored with no drink with these stories. So obvious. She is withered haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Loved her comments about the ice cream… the guests really loved it!!! I think she meant peasants

Reactions: 4
Can just imagine here there with the peasants I mean other guests and the guys working.. do that again I wanna get content for my followers 😒

How many allowed at a wedding these days? Looks like more catering than for 50 there?

Did she just buy the dress this morning? Would she not wear something she had in the wardrobe?

Reactions: 3
How many allowed at a wedding these days? Looks like more catering than for 50 there?

Did she just buy the dress this morning? Would she not wear something she had in the wardrobe?
How hard would it have been for Tidge, with all her partner’s money, to order a decent outfit online a while back? Especially if she knew she was to attend a wedding? That’s girl boss organisation for you🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
It looks like family. The other little girl who she pretends to hide under a sticker is hanas cousin. Prob a dry wedding too I wonder ? But duck me the dress. It’s a holy show. Imagine walking out in that my husband would be like are you taking the piss please change lol. 🤣🤣🤣🙈
My husband would be in floods of tears and pissing himself laughing if I walked out in that. Money can’t buy class

I’m starting to see a trend with the balloon dresses, “longewear “ and blazers… she is very slim, and is a peacock. The way she looks like she’s on the toilet in photos😂. I think she really does have scoliosis and these kind of clothes and poses hide it? Though the toilet roll ballerina dress would take attention away from any disability

Reactions: 2
The dress was horrendous, but I wouldn't have expected anything less tbh. Totally trying to stand out!!
The worst thing though is the amount of recording she did, if she was a GUEST at my wedding I would be absolutely RAGING at how much she showed at what should of been a private event. So disrespectful in my opinion.

Reactions: 21
Thanks - that’s stuck in my head now!

🎶elegance is leaaaaaaarrrrnnnned🎶😂
You're more than welcome lol
I see from this weeks episode Luanne is recording a new Christmas tuuuuune with the other "ladies".....can't wait to see what Sonja Morgan does in the video 😂😂😂🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.