Tignam #10 flat out flogging her "longe wear" but OMG, the state of her hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks ridiculous dressed like that. Tigs, you are in a bleeping park. Not a catwalk.

Cant you see the other parents looking at the hack of her pouting into her phone and sniggering at her? She is craving attention. She is such an embarrassment of a yoke.

Reactions: 6
Lads. Stop. The gear on her at the park. And the cheek of her with her ā€œpark daysā€. Plural. Gtfo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was in Marley Park market yesterday and she would stand out like a sore thumb in that hatā€¦ maybe itā€™s that kind of attention she craves. I think she canā€™t title it ā€˜Park Daysā€™ that would suggest that she goes to the park multiple days which for swigs is probably a total of twice this year now. Also was there cling film on the kitchen table earlier when Verruca was doing her artā€¦ imagine having to live with Swigs her family have a lot to put up with God help them.

Reactions: 6
In fairness, I've given out about Swigs plenty here before but she wore a dress to Marlay Park... and what like? The hat was a bit OTT, granted, but loads of people are sick of their leggings etc. after basically living in them for over a year, myself included. I went to Marlay in a dress aswell today. Didn't catch a glimpse of her ladyship, but I certainly didn't remotely feel like I was the odd one out.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
In fairness, I've given out about Swigs plenty here before but she wore a dress to Marlay Park... and what like? The hat was a bit OTT, granted, but loads of people are sick of their leggings etc. after basically living in them for over a year, myself included. I went to Marlay in a dress aswell today. Didn't catch a glimpse of her ladyship, but I certainly didn't remotely feel like I was the odd one out.
I have to say I canā€™t understand the hate for wearing a loose fitting cotton dress to the park. There would have been lots of people dressed like that on a day like today. I wasnā€™t in Marley myself but go there semi regularly and I donā€™t think the outfit was wildly out of place, especially these days as lots of people are having picnic parties.
Itā€™s not like she was wearing a mini dress and some Jimmy Choos.
Thatā€™s probably the nicest thing Iā€™ve ever said about her šŸ¤¢

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have to say I canā€™t understand the hate for wearing a loose fitting cotton dress to the park. There would have been lots of people dressed like that on a day like today. I wasnā€™t in Marley myself but go there semi regularly and I donā€™t think the outfit was wildly out of place, especially these days as lots of people are having picnic parties.
Donā€™t think itā€™s a dress thatā€™s the issue. The whole look was ott but like I donā€™t care what she wears she looks like a tool most of the time is all. I canā€™t imagine she done a bit of running around with the kids in that getup.

Reactions: 8
Ah here itā€™s not the dress,
Donā€™t think itā€™s a dress thatā€™s the issue. The whole look was ott but like I donā€™t care what she wears she looks like a tool most of the time is all. I canā€™t imagine she done a bit of running around with the kids in that getup.
Exactly my point: I can guarantee she sat in that spot beside the markets and didnā€™t budge or engage. She could have fed the ducks, brought the daughter to see the chickens, gone for walk through the woods - the only reason Iā€™m assuming she didnā€™t is because she is so self obsessed and only went there to post on Insta, not to spend quality time with her kids. She will never get this time back

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Itā€™s not the dress per se for me either, itā€™s the hat and the mirrored sunglasses and the bloody over lined lips and riding herself into the phone. The whole lot together I guess. Sheā€™s never interacting with her children either and just shows them doing something ā€˜funā€™ near her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was in Marley Park market yesterday and she would stand out like a sore thumb in that hatā€¦ maybe itā€™s that kind of attention she craves. I think she canā€™t title it ā€˜Park Daysā€™ that would suggest that she goes to the park multiple days which for swigs is probably a total of twice this year now. Also was there cling film on the kitchen table earlier when Verruca was doing her artā€¦ imagine having to live with Swigs her family have a lot to put up with God help them.
I donā€™t think itā€™s a coincidence that yesterday I commented on her being inside with the kids watching tv on a gorgeous day in Dublin. Shocker, next day she is in the park for the first time in who knows how long. Hi Tigs! šŸ‘‹šŸ»

Reactions: 14
I wore a hoody to me mams and had to change into light pjs cos I was sweating to duck so I can't hate on the dress either. I drove home in the pjs n all šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't even think I know what the word actually means but every time I hear it I think of our tigs... Rachet

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good god! Think old Tigs rats tails, I mean, hair, has seen better daysšŸ¤£ dry, scraggy, dragged through a ditch look dosnt suit her at all.... oh how the mighty have fallen! Even the hat cant hide that UTTER DISASTEROUS mess Tigs! And all us mere mortals look FABULOUS, cos we bothered to make our appointments, and didnt take for granted that we were "celebs" and the hairdresser would just fit us inšŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
Jesus her hair is very bad . She needs to just accept defeat and chop it . I canā€™t believe Iā€™m saying this after calling fbg a tit patent on her thread , but sheā€™s so tit at parenting she makes fbg look like mother of the year .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine taking the time to slow motion pull at a piece of thread and recording it to make out like itā€™s rocket science to coordinate threads with garments. They have been doing it in school home economics for years hun. Oh and ya know ā€¦common sense and eyeballs. Would she ever stop trying to act like sheā€™s such a hard worker and perfectionist. Sheā€™s a lazy bastard who only takes time to doll herself up and eye duck herself in the mirror or phone . Ohhh the cream thread or the off white maybe ecru ???what to doā€¦ what to do???šŸ™„šŸ™„. Us lay people probably canā€™t see the difference but she has such an eye for detail and fashion ya know. šŸ™„. Sheā€™s a joke. šŸ¤”

Reactions: 16
Imagine taking the time to slow motion pull at a piece of thread and recording it to make out like itā€™s rocket science to coordinate threads with garments. They have been doing it in school home economics for years hun. Oh and ya know ā€¦common sense and eyeballs. Would she ever stop trying to act like sheā€™s such a hard worker and perfectionist. Sheā€™s a lazy bastard who only takes time to doll herself up and eye duck herself in the mirror or phone . Ohhh the cream thread or the off white maybe ecru ???what to doā€¦ what to do???šŸ™„šŸ™„. Us lay people probably canā€™t see the difference but she has such an eye for detail and fashion ya know. šŸ™„. Sheā€™s a joke. šŸ¤”
I think they are samples of her new horse hair extensions šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.