Tignam #10 flat out flogging her "longe wear" but OMG, the state of her hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen on another forum that if you refuse 3 appointments the hse stops offering them. If a person wants an appointment they have to contact HSE live and ask to be reinstated. I felt dreadfully guilty not being able to make my first appointment for jab#2 but it was completely unavoidable.
Yes I've just seen that 😂

Reactions: 1
Is that cabinteely park? Hana with some pals at end of school and Tigs not invited amongst the mums she thinks she’s better than!
Very possible. Most of the primary schools were shutting up for the summer today.
So no one wants to be seen with her lol. What a smack in the face for her.

No one likes her. So she lives on the phone in her fantasy world. Did ye see the apartment she is in? Its in her cushions stories. No fancy house anymore for her. Not that she owned the last one

Back on the booze again. She really has a drink problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I could be wrong here…. But she took a screenshot of her phone.. looks like WiFi signal to me and not 4G?? Maybe she claimed no WiFi so she’d have an excuse not to show us around

Reactions: 2
I could be wrong here…. But she took a screenshot of her phone.. looks like WiFi signal to me and not 4G?? Maybe she claimed no WiFi so she’d have an excuse not to show us around
I thought the same. Definitely the WiFi signal on her phone. Clearly where they are now is nothing to write home about.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.