Tignam #10 flat out flogging her "longe wear" but OMG, the state of her hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Nationwide is the most boring programme on TV!!

Her " content" is dire. Like herself.
She promised us better content. Pasta and a jar of tomato sauce is riveting. No doubt bought in Thomassssssses or Marks and Sparks

Reactions: 6
Yeah just thinking about it her “content” is absolutely shocking isn’t it.

AR mustn’t be making anything on her anymore

Reactions: 4
Zzzz stories are putting me to sleep.. pasta and tomato sauce in a pan.. wow inspirational… Nationwide is more interesting than this rubbish!!!
Just wondering do her kids ever eat a meal, at home, without a screen in front of them?

Reactions: 8
On a day like today they were inside watching sky of course. How did she not want to take the kids out for a nice walk in that weather? Poor kids

On a day like today they were inside watching sky of course. How did she not want to take the kids out for a nice walk in that weather? Poor kids
She never does either on the good days or bad unless it's in Dundrum Town Centre.

She was also it seems, hungover as usual with her ," headache from hell". She needs to sort out her drinking. She drinks on her own and it's only 1 way from here. She has a drinking problem even if she doesn't acknowledge it. She always has a glass in hand, most of the time. She gets more wine drops than any other Insta hun I know. If she is unhappy then fix it Tigs. But she needs his money so wont. I'd say nothing would ever make her happy.

She recovered fast enough to get her freebie Invasalign teeth though.

Reactions: 5
Twiggy Tig Tigs I saw some dms between you and one of my friends. don't worry azhar not sexy dms. my friend was super duper kind to you and you replied like an illiterate hun. so many times. the sad thing is you missed out on making a potential friend. my friend has a heart of gold but shes very gullible and thinks you're a nice person 🤣. If you lived in real foxrock you'd know she's a big fish in that small pond. she couldn't understand how you don't even have basic manners. I told her to check out tattle. I cannot wait for her to unfollow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Twiggy Tig Tigs I saw some dms between you and one of my friends. don't worry azhar not sexy dms. my friend was super duper kind to you and you replied like an illiterate hun. so many times. the sad thing is you missed out on making a potential friend. my friend has a heart of gold but shes very gullible and thinks you're a nice person 🤣. If you lived in real foxrock you'd know she's a big fish in that small pond. she couldn't understand how you don't even have basic manners. I told her to check out tattle. I cannot wait for her to unfollow.

oh tell us more!! What did Tiggy reply?

oh tell us more!! What did Tiggy reply?
basic batch insta hun replies. no reply is better than 1 or 2 words. these were like replies from a bot. my friend didn't notice how short the auto replies of Tiggy's are compared to what she wrote. sorry theres no juice in that squeeze. we know she can't spell maybe Tiggy can't read.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Good god! Think old Tigs rats tails, I mean, hair, has seen better days🤣 dry, scraggy, dragged through a ditch look dosnt suit her at all.... oh how the mighty have fallen! Even the hat cant hide that UTTER DISASTEROUS mess Tigs! And all us mere mortals look FABULOUS, cos we bothered to make our appointments, and didnt take for granted that we were "celebs" and the hairdresser would just fit us in🤣😂🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
We go to Marlay every weekend, usually in runners & gym gear though not dolled up to the 9s prancing around 🤪

Reactions: 8
Good god! Think old Tigs rats tails, I mean, hair, has seen better days🤣 dry, scraggy, dragged through a ditch look dosnt suit her at all.... oh how the mighty have fallen! Even the hat cant hide that UTTER DISASTEROUS mess Tigs! And all us mere mortals look FABULOUS, cos we bothered to make our appointments, and didnt take for granted that we were "celebs" and the hairdresser would just fit us in🤣😂🤣
Would love to know what happened with Sarah Ethel! She’s probably had to wait weeks on a hair extensions appointment as they can be hard to get. She is bound to be fuming! & Sarah used to come to her home which was even more convenient for her

Reactions: 1
I reckon the hairdresser wasnt being paid or not being paid enough. Anyone that has a hairdresser coming to their home should still be paying them as much as they pay a salon. They still have travel/time/product expenses. Look after your hairdresser and they will look after you!!

I reckon the hairdresser wasnt being paid or not being paid enough. Anyone that has a hairdresser coming to their home should still be paying them as much as they pay a salon. They still have travel/time/product expenses. Look after your hairdresser and they will look after you!!
For sure! if not more as you are also paying for convenience & like you said their travel etc on top. She’s gone elsewhere so I reckon Sarah just got sick of her as a client & deliberately didn’t make availability for her

The way she was eye bleeping herself in the park, can you imagine how she would be when you were doing her hair!!! Hours of the facial expression!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.