Tignam #10 flat out flogging her "longe wear" but OMG, the state of her hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait.. a blessing?
What is that in relation to be actually married? Sorry, I mean I just never heard of an unmarried couple having a blessing. My parents will be married 50 years in August, they will have a mass & a blessing… but do unmarried couples get blessed!? And if so what does it achieve?! God this is news to me!! 🤣🤣
Regardless of religion, orientation or creed, to be legally married you must have that piece of paper from the state with marriage certificate on it. You can have blessings galore, but that piece of paper states you are recognised and recorded as being really married.
Tigs never refers to it because she does not have it.

Reactions: 8
[QUOTE="Balooba, post: 5267795, member: 129756

Who buys a new electric toothbrush when they’ve already given you quite a few already. She may have a big mouth but that’s taking the piss. All on the same day as oral b goodies too.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, makes zero sense. I bought a decent electric toothbrush 3 years ago and it's still working perfectly. No way would I buy another just cos i like the colour. These influencers hoard stuff. There's a few that have multiple laniblo hairdryers and dysons, including tigs. Like....... Why?????????.

Reactions: 4
This is her version of Instagram honesty and someone she looks up to … please why why …Swigs has zero class … again another attempt to try and get more followers hoping Tara will re-post screams desperate
She is always desperate. Red-eyed looking today as if she has been crying. And the talk of having a crap day.

So she decides to watch another lush like herself. I laugh every home she says "if I'M HONEST".

(snigger)

Regardless of religion, orientation or creed, to be legally married you must have that piece of paper from the state with marriage certificate on it. You can have blessings galore, but that piece of paper states you are recognised and recorded as being really married.
She has the fake swarovski rings so she thinks she is married. Even if she wears them the wrong way round.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Swigs thinks Tara Maynard is goalzzzz because she also day drinks on her own.
But I mean who does this blessing? A priest or who?! I have never in my life heard of an unmarried couple being blessed!
Where did this blessing take place? I am fascinated!

Reactions: 1
But I mean who does this blessing? A priest or who?! I have never in my life heard of an unmarried couple being blessed!
Where did this blessing take place? I am fascinated!
I am presuming an imam in his mosque did it?

I am presuming an imam in his mosque did it?
Thats the only way she would have had joint " marriage" one. In the mosque. You can receive a blessing in the Catholic faith but its just for you only. Not for a couple in a ceremony. I do stand corrected if anyone is holier than me!! :D

Thats the only way she would have had joint " marriage" one. In the mosque. You can receive a blessing in the Catholic faith but its just for you only. Not for a couple in a ceremony. I do stand corrected if anyone is holier than me!! :D
Interesting. So you could have a blessing in the mosque if if he’s still already married?

This is not related to tigs situation necessarily but some Muslims never have a legal marriage. It’s a huge issue in the U.K. at the moment where women (usually in arranged marriages) don’t realise they are not legally married and then their “husband” leaves them and they are entitled to nothing. They might have a blessing in the mosque or a pretend ceremony in a hotel where you just get anyone to read a few poems and say a few words

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This is not related to tigs situation necessarily but some Muslims never have a legal marriage. It’s a huge issue in the U.K. at the moment where women (usually in arranged marriages) don’t realise they are not legally married and then their “husband” leaves them and they are entitled to nothing. They might have a blessing in the mosque or a pretend ceremony in a hotel where you just get anyone to read a few poems and say a few words
I have a feeling this is what Tigs has

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she thinks that the blessing gives her more entitlements. He might have told her that he doesn’t want a traditional catholic marriage and that
they have a Muslim blessing instead.

You get to a certain age when you just wouldn't call you partner your boyfriend. Especially if you have kids. I know loads of women that call there partner their husband but there not actually married.... it's just a word..

• Wow
Reactions: 5
My son has kids in his class not Catholic but received a blessing on their Communion day. Their parents wanted them included but not receive the sacrament and the priest was happy to give a blessing. But in reality, it doesnt mean a whole lot.

I wonder if she thinks that the blessing gives her more entitlements. He might have told her that he doesn’t want a traditional catholic marriage and that

She is thick enough to believe she is actually betrothed in some way. She's not. He has a wife. And 4 other kids.
No wedding photos or proof despite it being mentioned so many times. She can't back it up. She probably bought her own rings. Like LLL.
Azhar can walk away anytime and leave her in the tit with nothing but child maintenance. He has all the money.

Last edited:
Omg. That is crazy. She really is a witch. If they have so much money to shop in Thomas’s of fox rock, M&S etc she surely could pay for extensions. She must have spent all her allowance so can’t get them done. She is so fake. I’d love to hear the phone conversations she had with her about them.
My thoughts exactly!!!!

She is always desperate. Red-eyed looking today as if she has been crying. And the talk of having a crap day.

So she decides to watch another lush like herself. I laugh every home she says "if I'M HONEST".

(snigger)

She has the fake swarovski rings so she thinks she is married. Even if she wears them the wrong way round.
The engagement ring is a diamond. Cheap one at that. I remember her saying where it’s from and saw the exact one. It’s about €2500 cheap for somebody acting like she’s loaded and down her nose at others. the other one she got herself. The fake diamond band and it looks like tit. She use to wear other fake wedding bands and changed it to that a couple of years ago.

My son has kids in his class not Catholic but received a blessing on their Communion day. Their parents wanted them included but not receive the sacrament and the priest was happy to give a blessing. But in reality, it doesnt mean a whole lot.

She is thick enough to believe she is actually betrothed in some way. She's not. He has a wife. And 4 other kids.
No wedding photos or proof despite it being mentioned so many times. She can't back it up. She probably bought her own rings. Like LLL.
Azhar can walk away anytime and leave her in the tit with nothing but child maintenance. He has all the money.
Yeh what’s with LLL and the giant fake diamonds ? Always think that’s so weird.

Ye are giving her too much credit saying she even had a blessing in a mosque.
They are boyfriend/girlfriend, nothing more. His family never approved of her, so I doubt they had a Muslim ceremony blessing her. And if she had anything even remotely resembling a ceremony, she would have the details & photos splashed everywhere.
The radio silence from her speaks volumes

Reactions: 7
All they had to do was go to the registry office, no religious service needed. It’s the signing of the register that makes it a legal union. I have attended Catholic, Protestant, Humanist and Gay weddings and they all sign the legal document after the ceremony. So unless you signed that paper Tiggy, you ain’t really married. I know because I signed my own one after my marriage ceremony in a Catholic church, and the priest had told us what to do.

Ye are giving her too much credit saying she even had a blessing in a mosque.
They are boyfriend/girlfriend, nothing more. His family never approved of her, so I doubt they had a Muslim ceremony blessing her. And if she had anything even remotely resembling a ceremony, she would have the details & photos splashed everywhere.
The radio silence from her speaks volumes
You’re right. Too much credit. Only reason I say a blessing is because I think after the truth came out that they aren’t married somebody said that and it grew legs. But I don’t know if they even had anything of the sort.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.