Tignam #10 flat out flogging her "longe wear" but OMG, the state of her hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"International Tigs" lol. "If you have ordered in Ireland, you will have it tomorrow".

Pissing myself here.
You will definitely have it tomorrow… I’m pretty sure 🙈🙈🙈
You cannot say “you will definitely get your order tomorrow and then say “I’m pretty sure” you will get it tomorrow 😂 she is just hilarious. She has not a notion nor does she care. She says that they are struggling to keep up with demand and packing orders. Yet as many other posters have pointed out she only turns up to work for a maximum of 3 hours a day. If I were a paying customer and was waiting on an order, seeing Tigs showing up at the “showroom” for such a short space of time is just laughable.
Tigs; Your orders are not going out in a timely fashion because you don’t bother your hole to put the work in when it is required. If you want to build a business you have to put the work in.

Reactions: 10
You cannot say “you will definitely get your order tomorrow and then say “I’m pretty sure” you will get it tomorrow 😂 she is just hilarious. She has not a notion nor does she care. She says that they are struggling to keep up with demand and packing orders. Yet as many other posters have pointed out she only turns up to work for a maximum of 3 hours a day. If I were a paying customer and was waiting on an order, seeing Tigs showing up at the “showroom” for such a short space of time is just laughable.
Tigs; Your orders are not going out in a timely fashion because you don’t bother your hole to put the work in when it is required. If you want to build a business you have to put the work in.
But...but..’girl bosses’ building ’empires’ don’t work!? Has the TV taught-sorry- thought you nothing?
#tiggypartridge

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Edited to say; surely a “boss girl” would know this. This cannot really be a business to her. It is a hobby! And as previous posters have said having seen her Co Account filings; she has not made a profit since she started the business.
I also found it interesting that she signs the accounts as “Melissa Mills”. No sign of Bari. Make of that what you will 😦🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Is she really not married to yer man? How do people know?
I have a work colleague who pretends to be married, it’s really weird

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I assume her slaves, sorry staff are employed full time by azhar and his family and she borrows them for a day or two of she is only allowed have them when the other businesses aren’t that busy.

Also who launches a business on a bank holiday Weekend. Best girl boss right there.

• Haha
Wait till she sees LLL’s stockkkk. Massive amounts of it
She is another bleep with notions but much smarter than Old Tigs. No flies on Lisa. She is a smart "Boss girl". Clever businesswoman. And from Tullamore too.

They might have been besties lol.

Reactions: 5
Wait till she sees LLL’s stockkkk. Massive amounts of it
That probably sells?
IDK... I never buy any Instagram tit anyways. I just think the whole thing is so tacky..
I would rather buy decent, established brands in BTs or Arnotts.

Is she really not married to yer man? How do people know?
I have a work colleague who pretends to be married, it’s really weird
Where to start?
I suppose the obvious is...never a wedding photo shown.Strange, for someone who shites on and on and on about ‘trolls, ‘that website’ ‘lies on the internet’ ‘husband’ ‘married’ etc.
Surely everyone has a photograph of the happiest day of their lives?
And she loves herself so....

Last edited:
  • Heart
if there was a photo of a wedding, you can be sure we would have had flaunted in our faces.

Maybe there was a blessing, thats not a marriage ceremony though. She can spout all she likes about her "husband". He isn't.

He is some one else's though.

That probably sells?
IDK... I never buy any Instagram tit anyways. I just think the whole thing is so tacky..
I would rather buy decent, established brands in BTs or Arnotts.

Where to start?
I suppose the obvious is...never a wedding photo shown.Strange, for someone who shites on and on and on about ‘trolls, ‘that website’ ‘lies on the internet’ ‘husband’ ‘married’ etc.
Surely everyone has a photograph of the happiest day of their lives?
And she loves herself so....
She can’t keep up with her own lies and didn’t her cousin out her on a page one time on top of me already knowing she wasn’t married lol. They had a blessing I think but it’s not legal. I’m doubting he divorced the first wife for religious reasons. I’d say he brought massive shame on the family.

Reactions: 6
Could you all talk very quietly please. Like whisper. Poor Swigs has a hangover and has taken to the bed. Again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those blankets look as rough as a badgers arse. I’d throw them on the ground that’s about it.

Reactions: 5
@NoMoreSpotlight Melissa has asked me get in touch. You haven’t turned up for your shift today to stock take. Please present yourself immediately. Your shift is 7am to 6.30am (23.5 hours) you can take a break then when you finish at 6.30am before you return for tomorrow’s shift at 7am again. You will not make eye contact with Tignam and you will be paid in free woven tatt that you can hang in your house. Please correspond with Melissa only to tell her she looks great , or to say ‘ of course you’re wrecked shur you do so much work’ when she mentions being tired. You are to stock take all stock blindfolded, counting backwards from 100 in Irish. Unfortunately even though high temperatures are expected this weekend, we cannot provide water or air con in the workplace because it has not shipped from China yet of regulations for covid.
Please confirm your availability to work this weekend by reply.
Tigs x
How did I miss this? :ROFLMAO:

I'm just wondering does she need to see my work visa? Every time I ask her does she need it she puts on her sunglasses 🤷‍♀️
There was some confusion over my shift as I was told to come in from Sundown to Sunset?! So I thought that meant I had the day off.
Would you mind telling her that I will be in on Monday morning to post out the order. I think the order was for Joy Porto. We have a LOT of stock but Melissa said her audience would be swiping up soon so we will have lots of overtime in the showroom while she goes to the Deeeeeepot.
I can't wait until her first and second born are finished school for the summer and she brings them into the showroom every day after her shower at 2pm. It's so much fun!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Those blankets look as rough as a badgers arse. I’d throw them on the ground that’s about it.
I wouldnt let my dog sleep on them.

Headache, ya sure Jan. Sorry Swigs. Get another drink into ya. Be grand. Tomorrow is Sunday. You can stay in bed all day then as usual. Dose.

Does she ever get tired listening to her own tit and how ridiculous her carryon is? She must be such hard work to be around. I find her wearing listening to her crap.

Zzzz stories are putting me to sleep.. pasta and tomato sauce in a pan.. wow inspirational… Nationwide is more interesting than this rubbish!!!

And Nationwide is the most boring programme on TV!!

Her " content" is dire. Like herself.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.