Tignam #10 flat out flogging her "longe wear" but OMG, the state of her hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine taking the time to slow motion pull at a piece of thread and recording it to make out like it’s rocket science to coordinate threads with garments. They have been doing it in school home economics for years hun. Oh and ya know …common sense and eyeballs. Would she ever stop trying to act like she’s such a hard worker and perfectionist. She’s a lazy bastard who only takes time to doll herself up and eye duck herself in the mirror or phone . Ohhh the cream thread or the off white maybe ecru ???what to do… what to do???🙄🙄. Us lay people probably can’t see the difference but she has such an eye for detail and fashion ya know. 🙄. She’s a joke. 🤡
The term eye f*ck :LOL: 👏I think another thread maybe on your one Sabrina I read “she’s constantly eye riding herself” 😅 and it gives me so much more amusement watching the two of them now. I even tried it myself and sent it to a friend and had her pissing herself laughing. She was like what are ya at and I referred her over to both of their pages. Can you actually imagine doing that in the camera every day with a straight face? I’d urge anyone to try it for a giggle😙

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If I hold my breath any longer lads for this amazing content she promised…. I’m going to pass out. The nails. She’s got a fungal infection under all the varnish. The hair…. Omg I’d shave it all off. The outdoor dining. Again. Picking bleeping thread… give me a break. It’s not rocket science and you’re no helen Turkington Melissa

Reactions: 6
Why is she advertising Oral B when we know she prefers Spotlight? She is a walking contradiction this wan.

Has she really got a fungal infection but under the nails? Wow. What a great advert for her nail salon. NOT!!! Serves her right for constantly getting them done. The place must be walking if they didnt pick up on that and she has it. Yuck. Yuck. She will be a super spreader of fungus.

That has to be in the next thread title.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s a hypocrite of the highest order. Wasn’t she a major fan of crest whitening strips til spotlight came along. If I was paying her to advertise for me I’d see it as a huge conflict to even show the oral b products let alone endorse them. Where does she actually stockpile all this freebie stuff? Would she not give stuff away or donate to the hygiene bank?
her nail as it’s painted in a pale colour shows the fungal infection underneath clearly. Mega yuck 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Sara has been doing her hair free for years and she told Melissa she would have to pay for her extensions moving forward as she wasn't getting any business from doing her hair, which would be what normally happens when you do an influencers hair! So she offered to apply them and do her colour etc for free but she would have to pay for the actual hair as it's so expensive! Well Melissa freaked and refused to pay, she then went around lots of hairdressers in Dublin trying to get them to do her hair for free and they wouldn't go near her so she ended up going to Cera Lamberts and paying to have whatever it was she has done! She treated Sara so badly and I am absolutely delighted she isn't doing her hair anymore! She's just waiting for someone to do her extensions for free and then she will have them in again!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Sara has been doing her hair free for years and she told Melissa she would have to pay for her extensions moving forward as she wasn't getting any business from doing her hair, which would be what normally happens when you do an influencers hair! So she offered to apply them and do her colour etc for free but she would have to pay for the actual hair as it's so expensive! Well Melissa freaked and refused to pay, she then went around lots of hairdressers in Dublin trying to get them to do her hair for free and they wouldn't go near her so she ended up going to Cera Lamberts and paying to have whatever it was she has done! She treated Sara so badly and I am absolutely delighted she isn't doing her hair anymore! She's just waiting for someone to do her extensions for free and then she will have them in again!
This is great tea ☕☕ more of this please 💅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg. That is crazy. She really is a witch. If they have so much money to shop in Thomas’s of fox rock, M&S etc she surely could pay for extensions. She must have spent all her allowance so can’t get them done. She is so fake. I’d love to hear the phone conversations she had with her about them.

Reactions: 12
That's disgraceful, I mean WHO does she think she is?! I'd say something if it was Pippa, or even Rosie, they have a decent following, but that's appalling, and then she'd be all about girl boss and supporting businesses etc.. except where you have to pay for it yourself is it!?

Reactions: 11
Terrible treatment of a Sara. I'm so angry at this especially in covid times when hairdressers were shut down for so long.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Shocking but I’m not one bit surprised. She’s a piece of work, classless and no manners.

Absolutely amazing tea though, I’ve the kettle on here if you want another cup? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I love the thought of her going round the salons begging for her free hair treatments and offering to put them on her stories. And the Salons asking her who she is??? :LOL::LOL:😂😂 Thats made my day. We need more tea like this.

She is so fake. Its hilarious to see her thinking she is a somebody when she is a nobody. Her content is dire. How does she keep the followers?

And yes I see that nail fungus. Jesus but hey it was free with the polish. :sick::sick: She has advertised that place enough so hopefully no one else will pick it up. I'm sure they will be delighted with the news.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love the thought of her going round the salons begging for her free hair treatments and offering to put them on her stories. And the Salons asking her who she is??? :LOL::LOL:😂😂 Thats made my day. We need more tea like this.

She is so fake. Its hilarious to see her thinking she is a somebody when she is a nobody. Her content is dire. How does she keep the followers?

And yes I see that nail fungus. Jesus but hey it was free with the polish. :sick::sick: She has advertised that place enough so hopefully no one else will pick it up. I'm sure they will be delighted with the news.
Free fungus with every freebie for an instahun🤢. It’ll take months of treatment to get rid of it too

Who buys a new electric toothbrush when they’ve already given you quite a few already. She may have a big mouth but that’s taking the piss. All on the same day as oral b goodies too.

• Haha
I can see why she likes this Tara May creature. They seem to have many things in common.

Reactions: 2
If I hold my breath any longer lads for this amazing content she promised…. I’m going to pass out. The nails. She’s got a fungal infection under all the varnish. The hair…. Omg I’d shave it all off. The outdoor dining. Again. Picking bleeping thread… give me a break. It’s not rocket science and you’re no helen Turkington Melissa
Yes the fungus 🤢🤢 Over lockdown she eventually took off her shellac and did them herself with stuff she bought on Amazon, then said she was in agony with her nails

Any way her vanity won over as the same day she said she was in agony she stuck so poo stick on nails onto them 🙈🙈 No wonder there’s fungus on them surprised she even has nails left at all.

Her vanity astounds me

She can’t keep up with her own lies and didn’t her cousin out her on a page one time on top of me already knowing she wasn’t married lol. They had a blessing I think but it’s not legal. I’m doubting he divorced the first wife for religious reasons. I’d say he brought massive shame on the family.
Wait.. a blessing?
What is that in relation to be actually married? Sorry, I mean I just never heard of an unmarried couple having a blessing. My parents will be married 50 years in August, they will have a mass & a blessing… but do unmarried couples get blessed!? And if so what does it achieve?! God this is news to me!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So Swigs thinks Tara Maynard is goalzzzz because she also day drinks on her own.
This is her version of Instagram honesty and someone she looks up to … please why why …Swigs has zero class … again another attempt to try and get more followers hoping Tara will re-post screams desperate

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.