Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m thinking she’s gone back to flat living. She loved the old one they lived in that had a gate use to go around boasting she lives in a gated community like she lives in Beverly Hills or something. Maybe makes her feel safer from nidge and the gang. Well the whole lady of the manor persona has gone out the window for her now. And some home truths finally coming out about azhars shady business dealings and her own family have always been dodgy. As I’ve always known they would. How the mighty have fallen. It’ll be fun to watch how she tries to navigate this with her bullshit and lies. Maybe people will realise the obscene money they have spent on cheap Chinese tat is exactly that, and not the luxury robes and pjs this phony tried to sell. Don’t be fooled by the rocks that tigs got cause they are all fake.
🎵Dont be fooled by the rocks that shes got,

She buys wine in aldi not thomasssss foxrock 🎵🎶🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 54

storminagcup

Chatty Member
New thread suggestion: Tidge and her moonlight flit, owns nothing but a pile of shit, in search of her forever home, won't get a mortgage but will get Jo Malone

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Joannaem

I was in Dundrum today, just browsing in Penneys, and I thought: Tigs comes to DTC almost daily, throws money around like it's going out of fashion, splurges on face serums and hair extensions, wines from Thomas' of Foxrockkkkk, prawns from M&S, drives a flashy car and seems to think we should be in awe.

But as I left Dundrum with my €5 pack of socks and got into my 10 year old car, I felt richer than her.

Cos I have a husband who loves me, a house that's a home and not a clinical museum and I am genuinely happy with what I've got.

Money, status or material things do not buy you happiness Tiggy.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Tidge with the Adare candle, she can’t help herself despite her life being turned upside down. Look, look, I have a fancy thing and we are going to stay in an expensive hotel everyone!!
*secretly hoping Tidge catches on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Tatlin

Definitely looks like a hotel room to me...
Tidge living the love/hate life and she not even azhar wife 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Emma Mills

Sara has been doing her hair free for years and she told Melissa she would have to pay for her extensions moving forward as she wasn't getting any business from doing her hair, which would be what normally happens when you do an influencers hair! So she offered to apply them and do her colour etc for free but she would have to pay for the actual hair as it's so expensive! Well Melissa freaked and refused to pay, she then went around lots of hairdressers in Dublin trying to get them to do her hair for free and they wouldn't go near her so she ended up going to Cera Lamberts and paying to have whatever it was she has done! She treated Sara so badly and I am absolutely delighted she isn't doing her hair anymore! She's just waiting for someone to do her extensions for free and then she will have them in again!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
But don’t worry guys, they’re only there temporary… it’s Temporarily Melissa 🙄
I'm just going to leave this here as I’ve been sent it this morning and this tea is too hot not to spill… public information so anyone can look up. Simply search Azhar Bari in defendant section.
Ongoing court case with owner of house (I’ve blocked out the address as not sure if you can share addresses here.)
Oh hunny, you didn’t move, you were kicked out.
Her poor kids. Take yourself offline completely Melissa.
Who knows what the fires were in relation to, there’s so many dodgy attachments at this point between her old Tullamore connections as someone said here and whatever the hell Azhar is up to. All I know is that their home was repeatedly attacked, the neighbours were freaked out and they’re now gone. Hip hip hurray🥳

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Hemse1

TV3 need to do a housewives of Instagram show. Pippa with the genuine forever home, vow renewal, just Jordan with her business the non drinker, family orientated. Tignam the dodgy one getting drunk, Little Bow pip and the notions, faces by grace the hippy, spiritual, fad follower. All in a room together attending events pretending to love each other. You could throw in the single Xs superstyle sabby, celeb hairdresser and full time mad bas**Rd, fainting because of covid. The chaos😁

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Malone

VIP Member
Following on from @Joannaem suggestion of “ Don’t be fooled by the robes I got I’m still Tidge in ticknock used to have it all now I’m in a squat for new thread suggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 33
You reap what you sow in life. I find it uncomfortable to watch but she's too obnoxious to feel any sympathy towards. For years she has spoken to her "audience" with a superior attitude thinking she's better than everyone because she has the newest designer sunglasses, the newest Louis vuitton fragrance, shops in BT and drinks expensive wine. Her displays of vanity are ugly, I know my teeth are super white, I know I've really long slim legs, I know I've really good skin and don't look my age, my hair is looking inkredible, these are all things she has said about herself on a regular basis, it's mortifying, aswell as insisting she's RHW double. Who would wanna hang out with someone like that? She's nothing interesting to say or can't discuss anything deeper than the shade of her charlotte tilbury lipstick. All the fakeness and showing off thinking she's better than everyone.... It's all backfired spectacularly.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Joannaem

Wouldn't you just LOVE to be a fly on the wall in M&S or wherever she goes and just watch her, like how we watch nature programmes. 'And here we have a Tidge, identifiable by the copious amounts of lipstick and the enunciated 'k' sound. See how she picks up the ready to cook prawns. See how she eye rides herself in the reflection of herself on the fridge?'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

memyselfi

VIP Member
It makes me twitch when she says ‘Not A Add’… I’m not the grammar police but my lord she is dense

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Melmcs

VIP Member
I'm sorry to say I don't believe a word out of her mouth. She is showing all her pills and the preg test and I'm still out. She has been drinking all the way through and life has been as normal. Miscarriage is tough. 45 is geriatric for a pregnancy unfortunately and even more harder if you had problems conceiving previously. I'm just not buying her story right now, God forgive me. Pippa and Terrie etc are preg but younger than her.

But she is getting all the sympathy on her grid so maybe that was the objective.

Shoot me for my cynicism.

Reactions: 27

Scruff

Before I start I want to stress that I have experienced miscarriage very recently. Two in 2019 and one in 2020 plus an additional threatened miscarriage. So I know the pain all too well.
BUT I do not believe her for one minute.
She told us they weren't trying ages ago that that journey had ended. She now tells us that they weren't trying but weren't avoiding pregnancy either. If that's the case why on earth is she taking fertility meds? I reckon the meds are an old photo. She attends a fertility doctor? Got an appointment immediately. How? I was private when pregnant and I still couldn't get an apt with my consultant within 24 hours. Now she's claiming she got an apt almost immediately despite not being an active patient of said consultant.
She's telling people to relax that it will happen for them. Is that really all it takes? If you've had 5 alleged miscarriages you'd be acutely aware relaxing isn't what makes it all happen plus it's utterly impossible to relax about fertility if you've experienced multiple miscarriages.
I'm convinced she's just trying to come in on this topic now cos so many other well known people are talking about miscarriages and she wants to be the face of that too. I've no doubt shes speaking from experience but I do not think it's as a result of a miscarriage within the last week or two.

On another note I often got headaches during my pregnancies, not the ones I miscarried and the doctor never had any concern about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Harper Riley

VIP Member
Good lord. I don’t know what hole she’s ended up in for 6-12 months but I’d say she wants to die. The doors don’t match the trim the woods are all different colours in the house and furniture. I’d say the dark woods want to send her over the edge altogether. The exposed radiators and the wires from the lamps all over the place.that dated mirror I’ve no doubt she wants to cry looking into it. The game table shoved in the corner beside the rank see through unlined too short not custom curtains . The new fake fendi style rug with the f’s all over it. Saying you’re fuckin fucked now you fake fuck. Drinking the wine instead of a meal as usual hoping it helps her sleep and she can wake up from this nightmare . I’d say azhar will be working extra long hours and weekends for the foreseeable.
Anybody any more gossip from the street she fled ?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She blocked me on all my accounts.... and subsequently I just realized she also blocked me on the mmb accounts too 😂😂😂😂 how very dare you mel,
I was gonna buy a karate outfit off you and all 🥺🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
Left almost overnight said goodbye to nobody, there’s celebrations on their road. The latest update is that Azhur had been parking their other car that survived the last attack around the corner once they arrived back a week later and ALL the neighbours felt it was out of line, if he felt it wasn’t safe for his car to be parked outside his own house, they did not want it outside their driveways. He was even warned by the garda not to do it and still tried it every night from after midnight and would pick up before 6/7am it made the neighbours so uncomfortable. His precious Porsche Cayenne that Tiggy loved to post pics with is toast so they’ve def moved to an apartment in the hopes they can keep their nidge mobile safe. She complains about her privacy 🤣 the clown used to post pics of her kids in the bath/her front door/post with address….

• Haha

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Da fuq is happening ?!

This thread is like one of those magazines in a hairdressers “Best”

So is she a gangsters moll or is she just going to live with her MIL ?
Or house repossessed? Or alien abduction?

The curtains are rank in the bedroom that’ll be the first to go, after she showers at 11am and applies 500 serums obviously

• Haha