TiffanyThinks #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was about to explain what the surgeon couldn’t get through but quickly caught herself and stopped “it’s bleeding because they tried.. they tried BUT”. But what Tiffany? There is no way she wasn’t told why they couldn’t get a biopsy.
exactly. I think the female doctor that came to see her told her something because she was crying a lot and said "I told her I just want to see my doctor" and said she hopes she did offend her.
reality is Tiffany was more than likely was given a warning or heads up it would be another surgeon, and when she got out from the anesthesia was more than likely told biopsy couldn't be taken and why.
She is so messy.

Reactions: 9
The comments on the channel are sounding quite similar to what our group here was talking about 2 months ago. I.Just.Can't.Anymore.

Reactions: 11
Today's video made no sense.

Was it that the surgeon could not find any tumour to biopsy? What was all the hysteria for? I simply do not believe that it was not explained to her.

Reactions: 15
Today's video made no sense.

Was it that the surgeon could not find any tumour to biopsy? What was all the hysteria for? I simply do not believe that it was not explained to her.
from the transcript posted above:

down aesthetic he didn't take any biopsy
7:29
it's
7:31
because he couldn't get far enough even
7:34
with the little scope he couldn't get

7:35
far enough but when my surgeon did it
7:38
last time he managed to open everything

Reactions: 7
'Interesting' comment left under today's vid...

"so glad our friendship ended. you are really a piece of work"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
She was about to explain what the surgeon couldn’t get through but quickly caught herself and stopped “it’s bleeding because they tried.. they tried BUT”. But what Tiffany? There is no way she wasn’t told why they couldn’t get a biopsy.

Also, that piece of white spit constantly hanging on the side of her mouth just annoys the heck out of me
SAME!!! I hate myself that it bothers me so much. It makes me feel sick.

• Haha
If she didn't have any biopsies taken...WHAT is she taking morphine for???

Reactions: 14
I am just completely dumbfounded at the toxic positivity from both her and her mom! As if they could believe that there is nothing left to be biopsied?? I suspect that the tumour has substantially grown in the time she has been on watch and wait without chemo, bearing in mind she has been without chemo for more than just the 8 weeks of watch and wait. Positive thinking is great but not when it comes to Cancer, it’s better to assume the worst and be pleasantly surprised and happy if the worst does not occur. The only thing I’ll applaud her for on this video is the title, for once, has not been click bait. Also more comments about her beloved morphine driver and a supply of oral morphine to take home… honestly I don’t know why I bother continuing to watch her it gives me a headache.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Reading the comments, more people are questioning the whole thing. I think the jig is up. If these comments, reiterating the ones from two months ago, don't break down that dysfunctional wall of denial, then perhaps nothing will...

Reactions: 13
Oh how I wish they would come on over to Tattle and share their thoughts
Well, she is not well yet, so the block and delete machine is not working at full speed. Somebody can post a link to us. 🙄

The most logical reason why they couldnt get through is that the tumor was blocking them. This does not bode well at all. I truly believe things have progressed beyond surgery or further treatment. Also, they probably didnt want to force anything because of the bleeding she had last time.
I can see her blaming her drs over her predicament, when the truth is she opted to watch and wait.
I think her health will start to decline. At the very least, she's in danger of bowel blockage.
She and Amma are in full denial mode, as they have been all along.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve said in my post before I really do think she has developed a morphine addiction and is taking it for a high rather than for pain
It is certainly not out of the question, in fact it is rather likely -- those drugs are powerful, and must be used so judiciously. I don't see Tiffany's judgment as being trustworthy right now -- understandably so. This is where a familiar pattern of enabling becomes problematic. It's all so sad.

Reactions: 12
If she didn't have any biopsies taken...WHAT is she taking morphine for???
Exactly. Even more morphine than she's usually taking.

Tiffany doesn't understand if there's no tumour to biopsy then the surgeon would say so?? How can she be so stupid?
And i don't believe they didn't explain her in detail what happened and why they didn't take biopsies.
Also, she spent the whole day vlogging, eating yogurt, taking to Amma, without knowing that no biopsies were taken?? And Amma didn't know either?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The most logical reason why they couldnt get through is that the tumor was blocking them. This does not bode well at all. I truly believe things have progressed beyond surgery or further treatment. Also, they probably didnt want to force anything because of the bleeding she had last time.
I can see her blaming her drs over her predicament, when the truth is she opted to watch and wait.
I think her health will start to decline. At the very least, she's in danger of bowel blockage.
She and Amma are in full denial mode, as they have been all along.
Just what I was saying in post #121. Dillitation in a colon? Never heard of. Or there must be a blockage from the tumour. But it did not add up well at all.

*Stupid question alert*

Could her colon be blocked with poo and that's why surgeon couldn't poke his instrument through it? All the morphine she takes, no prep we're aware of...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.