TiffanyThinks #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s also created another hassle for herself with the way she’s been documenting her journey. She’s been bad mouthing her entire team of medical experts on a public forum / social media and it’s not like people don’t know the name of the hospital where shes

Any doctor with a sane mind is now going to be reluctant to taking or working on her case out of fear of being criticized or slandered on social media for “incompetence”.

She’s honestly made her bed. She should seriously be careful. Doctor’s are not at patients beck and call.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Could scar tissue from the last biopsy be a possibility as to why they could not take a new biopsy ?
I’m not medical but guessing it something like that or the tumour has grown significantly .

Reactions: 11
Could scar tissue from the last biopsy be a possibility as to why they could not take a new biopsy ?
I’m not medical but guessing it something like that or the tumour has grown significantly .
Scar tissue makes sense actually.

Reactions: 9
*Stupid question alert*

Could her colon be blocked with poo and that's why surgeon couldn't poke his instrument through it? All the morphine she takes, no prep we're aware of...
That must be then a case of utter stupidity. You always have to prep for a medical procedure in that area or else nothing can be done.

Reactions: 8
The most logical reason why they couldnt get through is that the tumor was blocking them. This does not bode well at all. I truly believe things have progressed beyond surgery or further treatment. Also, they probably didnt want to force anything because of the bleeding she had last time.
I can see her blaming her drs over her predicament, when the truth is she opted to watch and wait.
I think her health will start to decline. At the very least, she's in danger of bowel blockage.
She and Amma are in full denial mode, as they have been all along.
but if this was the case, couldn't they take a biopsy from the tumor and it's edge closest to them? Sorry if this sounds ignorant

Reactions: 6
After a good look through her comments, the majority are disbelief at her medical team and the NHS... I screenshotted a few of the other random ones I came across whilst I was there
I'm speachless. Yes Tiffany, listen to these religious freaks and I can assure you that this will be your last Christmas on planet earth 🤦🏻‍♀️ her comments section is a total freakshow as her whole cancer journey.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
After a good look through her comments, the majority are disbelief at her medical team and the NHS... I screenshotted a few of the other random ones I came across whilst I was there
There are more idiots out of the asylum than there are in. 🤭 Fenbendazole is also known as Panacur an is a deworming agent for dogs and cats. 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh, dear g-d, another anti-parasite med now curing cancer? It cures covid...and now cancer too??!??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh, dear g-d, another anti-parasite med now curing cancer? It cures covid...and now cancer too??!??
Covid too?? That is a new fact for me. Stupid folk.🤬

But for something completely different; I miss a lot of people from the people from the older threads. Is there something amiss?

Reactions: 5
but if this was the case, couldn't they take a biopsy from the tumor and it's edge closest to them? Sorry if this sounds ignorant
It could be scar tissue causing the issue but that's not good either is it?
I get that doctors can be horrible, someone mentioned Romee. She had to sue or threaten to sue and was jerked around with appointments and talked with a doctor who had wrong information. So it happens. However Tiffany can't handle this illness on her own. She really needs group therapy with other patients she can listen to and talk to. However that would remind her of having cancer and she doesn't like that.

Reactions: 9
Yes but it’s likely there were specific places they thought needed to be biopsied and they could not reach those. Cancer can change over time, necessitating change in chemo drugs, so repeated testing is done. I think it is very likely that, as someone else said here, that one doctor told her more than Tiffany wants to know.

Reactions: 10
There are more idiots out of the asylum than there are in. 🤭 Fenbendazole is also known as Panacur an is a deworming agent for dogs and cats. 🤣
That’s it, knew I recognised the name! I have a cupboard full of the stuff, might start sprinking on my cornflakes, will live forever.o_O😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ve never seen anyone in such denial in all my life. And this is from someone who spends half their life on health anxiety forums. Look, I absolutely get the fear. It is understandable. But this is next level. I refuse to believe her medical team aren’t explaining things thoroughly to her and I don’t believe she’s making it all up - so all I can assume is she’s terminal and there isn’t any value to any of this anymore. Why put her through a gruelling biopsy of her rectum if it is completely filled with cancer? I could be completely wrong ofcourse, but the worst makes the most logical sense to me considering her prognosis before and how long she’s gone without treatment. It’s just all insane. She’s the most shady non cancer, cancer influencer I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 18
Yes but it’s likely there were specific places they thought needed to be biopsied and they could not reach those. Cancer can change over time, necessitating change in chemo drugs, so repeated testing is done. I think it is very likely that, as someone else said here, that one doctor told her more than Tiffany wants to know.
Yes and the days of ignorant bliss are definitely over now for T. I am afraid that she is in for nasty surprise.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It could be scar tissue causing the issue but that's not good either is it?
I get that doctors can be horrible, someone mentioned Romee. She had to sue or threaten to sue and was jerked around with appointments and talked with a doctor who had wrong information. So it happens. However Tiffany can't handle this illness on her own. She really needs group therapy with other patients she can listen to and talk to. However that would remind her of having cancer and she doesn't like that.
It could be scar tissue bleeding too much and the surgeon could not reach the initial tumour location not very good indeed but who knows maybe it’s only scar tissue and non cancerous …
Yes I think she will have an mental health appointment and they will offer her group therapy ( that’s what they do in France ) but will she be willing to go … I am not sure …

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.