TiffanyThinks #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it goes beyond that, unfortunately. Someone said she mentioned cuddling him. No matter how friendly you are with your doctor, you don’t “cuddle” them. She has an unhealthy emotional attachment to him judging by the way she’s been crying, throwing tantrums, chasing to talk to him when he was sick, and mentioning him in every video.

She should be speaking to her oncologist as main point of contact.
Oh for sure I agree, I was just referring to why him above all others. I think he made the mistake by saying he'd treat her like a sister and get her through this that she's developed an unhealthy attachment and thinks survival is certain :cry:

Show me the sources? That’s the kind of crap idiots like Ellie Grey are spouting.
Find them yourself, it takes less than 30 seconds, I'm not your keeper.

Reactions: 9
Oh for sure I agree, I was just referring to why him above all others. I think he made the mistake by saying he'd treat her like a sister and get her through this that she's developed an unhealthy attachment and thinks survival is certain :cry:

Find them yourself, it takes less than 30 seconds, I'm not your keeper.
No but if you are going to spout that kind of nonsense you’d better be able to provide credible evidence. Otherwise it’s just crap a La Ellie Grey et all.

Reactions: 1
No but if you are going to spout that kind of nonsense you’d better be able to provide credible evidence. Otherwise it’s just crap a La Ellie Grey et all.
Although v low incidence, It can happen- but new biopsy procedures are much more robust
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4015162/
core biopsies done in 70's /80's did produce seeding of breast tumours- thankfully much rarer these days as sampling techniques have improved

Reactions: 4
Im sorry this may be unpopular opinion - why she's so fixated on the Surgeon when she needs to communicate more with the oncologist. And threw a fit at the actual surgeon who attempted the biopsy. She has daddy issues.

She always defended herself to say she NEVER said she was cancer-free. I thought I came across once or twice her gleeing at the fact that she could be?

Also, how many times does one actually have to get biopsied? If you have a growth, they biopsy it at the very beginning to check if it's benign or malignant then the course of treatment is decided, which always includes surgery to remove the tumour. Whats the point of biopsying it? At best they should just operate and remove the damn thing.
We had lengthy discussions about her possible treatment plan. Nobody knows for sure and yes more than 95% of the time surgery is included BUT in some specific situations they offer wait and watch trials ( it’s an experimental and controversial approach even amongst experts it seems ). In order to be in a wait and watch trial she should be complete pathological response or nearly complete response and we don’t know about that but it means no change in the size of tumour and no cancerous activity detected so maybe she was in this case 6 weeks ago. To know if she can join a wait and watch trial she has to be « stable » with clear scans and biopsies and no treatment for some weeks. When in the wait and watch protocol she has to have scans and biopsies every few weeks then few months to check if any cancerous activity is detected. I think that if cancerous activity is detected then she might have surgery if HER surgeon (the way she said MY surgeon and wanted to cuddle she definitely has daddy issues) feels confident in doing it. But keep in mind she was borderline inoperable since the beginning of her journey. The team of surgeons don’t seem to feel very confident about the surgery anyway. Sorry for my approximative English, I am French .

Show me the sources? That’s the kind of crap idiots like Ellie Grey are spouting.
Sorry that’s true it’s rare but it can happen and this phenomenon is scientifically documented.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I just love reading your comments. You never leave any doubt what your opinion is!

I wish Tiffany would take a page out of your book on how to write clearly so there's little room for any misunderstanding! :geek:
And above all BettyCrockerr, your no frills clarity makes me LOL and that’s gold when you have to contend with all things TiffanyThinks … so thank you!

Reactions: 8
Interesting that that comment from Tiff (3h ago) says she hopes to receive the results in the next few days.
I do wish I understood when Vlogs were filmed to understand how long it's taken to receive results

Iff she's due them in the next few days, maybe we won't hear about it in the rest of this week's uploads and it'll be next week before we know more :rolleyes:
Yes, I try to figure out when she’s actually filming these. It’s difficult, though. I think this surgical procedure was last week or maybe even the week before. Most vloggers who do “day in the life” videos, whether it’s about cancer or not, try to give us an idea about when they filmed. I was surprised too, that she answered that she is still waiting for results. When my beloved Dad was dying of brain cancer, he had MRI’s and they came back within a day or the same day.

Reactions: 3
She's a total manipulator. You can tell even with little things that people don't pick up on, like when Amma turns up to see her after her biopsy. Tiff apparently manages to have the camera pointed at the bedside curtain the moment Amma walks in? So was Tiff waiting for minutes with her camera pointed at the curtain to wait for Amma to arrive, or (most likely) did Amma arrive and Tiff said "Amma go back behind the curtain and then come back in so I can get it on the vlog, and then I'll mention there's a link to my t shirts".
I'm so fkn sick of her man

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thank you for recap- that's so creepy.
They both (her and mum) seems obsessed about this particular surgeon.
Probably he fits her narrative, give her hope
It won't end up well
As a nurse who work in oncology (children's) I can say I never saw a miracle, so unfortunately I don't believe cancer ( especially stage 3 can just dissappear). What's her mum profession? No offence but she looks very naive, how she can even put these idea in T head that cancer dissappear so there is nothing to perform the biopsy?
You’re so welcome! Yes, I think when he told her he would treat her like his sister, and pulled the chair around to talk to her, I think he became a hero in Tiffany’s eyes. I remember her telling Amma that she wanted to invite him for dinner, that he seemed like a cousin or something like that.
I don’t know what Amma’s profession is. She does seem naïve. I feel so sorry for her. I have a 33-year-old daughter, my only child, and I can’t imagine how awful it is for Amma! I pray every day that my daughter never gets this disease. Amma always looks so pained, and she looks like she’s deep in her own thoughts. Sometimes I wonder if there might be a slight language barrier, even though she obviously speaks English.
Aww, you work with children who have cancer. God bless you! That is so sad, no miracles! I always said if there was one thing I could control, it would be that children would never have to go through this. It’s horrible enough for adults! After going through glioblastoma brain cancer with my Dad, I witnessed firsthand how aggressive cancer is. We were hoping and praying for a miracle with him, but he passed in December 2019 after a 9 month battle.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The Betty Crocker Vlog would be a breath of fresh air compared to all the Tiff rambling, I reckon. 'I'm ill. I'm fucked. Move on.'
(No offence, Betty!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The Betty Crocker Vlog would be a breath of fresh air compared to all the Tiff rambling, I reckon. 'I'm ill. I'm fucked. Move on.'
(No offence, Betty!)
So true ! So funny ! Well said !
It’s good to laugh and that’s just what everyone needs … a little breath of fresh air and a laugh.
😂👍🏼👌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This is the first video since the “no op” one that I can see genuine fear in her eyes. I hope she’ll get some good news, but I’m glad she is finally waking up from her ignorant slumber…

Reactions: 13
It isn't nonsense it is medical fact and I owe you nothing. If you are too lazy/incompetent to search yourself then others have kindly provided you with multiple choices. Tata for now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if this examination under anaesthetic was never intended to be a biopsy and Tiffany misunderstood. You would expect a biopsy to only be done/attempted after reviewing the latest scans. Her surgeon saying he will do biopsy after reviewing scans if it's needed would fit with this.

Also, where is Matt?? I know she said he is visiting his family but you'd expect a phonecall given her distress and there is no chance Tiffany wouldn't film that - we have seen her talk to her aunt, be administered anti sickness meds, eat a yoghurt for goodness sake

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone mentioned about her nail varnish. In this video, her nails were all painted white. Not sure why she didn’t need to remove them before the biopsy procedure like she did the last time?

Now she says her appointment is at the end of the week so hopefully she can update us soon:
138FC052-77BF-43AD-85B9-E95DFD290786.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Someone mentioned about her nail varnish. In this video, her nails were all painted white. Not sure why she didn’t need to remove them before the biopsy procedure like she did the last time?
Maybe she painted them with Mystical White Spiritual Prayer Polish on the advice of her cult? Sorry, I am in a silly mood today. All the ridiculousness of her vlogs is driving me mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes, I mentioned about the nail varnish. I found that strange too, that she didn’t have to remove it this time. It is important for the medical staff to see the color of your nails, and also nail varnish can affect the accuracy of the pulse oximeter. I read that if you don’t remove the nail varnish, they can try to use a toe or an ear lobe. But I saw that they put the pulse oximeter on her finger anyway. So I’m not sure (as per usual lol)

• Heart
Hey guys, I'm really glad I found you guys. I thought I was confused before, but this is confusion of the highest order now haha.

Some things I've noticed:

- She said in some video prior to her scans week that everything has been booked, the biopsy, the scans ect and then in her Tea with Tiffany thinks she said she was annoyed that they booked her in for a biopsy this week even though she had a planned weekend trip with Matt. But didn't they alredy tell her the dates when everything was booked in? She mentioned this twice, I think, that they've booked me in for evrything.

- Was her surgeon really ill or was he doing clinicals all this time ?Or was it that Tiffany only phoned in the one time and then they connected her to the nurse who works closely with the surgeon and Tiffany felt satisifed with the answers? Because in one of her Tea with Tiffany thinks video she says that she couldn't phone her surgeon because after they came back from the hospital it was too late, but when you watch the vlog it was still daytime and they went to Nandos afterwards. So she could have easily called him while on the drive over to Nandos or in the car? She seems irresponsible
or she had the answers already or they again connected her to the nurse. I'm just so confused. Her surgeon seems to be avoiding her and I don't know why but I have a very strong suspiscion the surgeon knows that the surgery won't be curative from the last scan results. That's why the decision was placed on Tiffany.

- She keeps mentioning in the comments she never said she was cancer free, even though there are numerous moments where she is saying 'if there's no cancer there, why do the surgery and go through all that?' 'If I'm free and there's no cancer would I still be bleeding?' and 'if the doctor finds a small inkling of cancer cells or anything suspicious then I would have to do the surgery'. I'm not sure, but these all seem to imply that there isn't any cancer there at the moment. So it's her fault if people thinks she's cancer free because she was the one who was continually saying it.

- When the surgeon or doctor who done the procedure came, did they not tell Tiffany why they couldn't manage to collect the biopsy? I feel as though she was crying because they did tell her; since she seemed broken and asking for her surgeon as he would provide the reassurance she needs. The surgeon has become her beacon of hope, he mentioned he was only 1/15 people in the world who could do this surgery, he made the surgical plan, he was the one who told her they can wait and watch as the biopsies came back non-cancerous. He has somehow made himself as the only one who could provide her with some hope in this journey. But, he's only human and he did mention that she could become inoperable or the cancer could spread. I find it weird that she said if there's even a tiny risk of something going wrong in the surgery she doesn't want to do it, but when the surgeon said there's a risk of the cancer becoming inoperable and spreading, she was okay to take that risk. Even though the risk of the latter is greater as all surgery carries risk(due to anaesthetic at the minimum).

My final thought, she might be offered surgery again but it won't be curative. And again the decision will rely on Tiffany. If it is inoperable then Tiffany's denial and misinformation will have been the crux of this issue and not the Royal Marlesden.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.