TiffanyThinks #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TT on my feed again. I know she is actually sick but she has seems like she has munchausen by internet. I feel very much that she is milking her illness. Vlogging in a middle of a crisis is so odd. Who holds up the phone while crying. It's just wierd and fake. And I feel like crap thinking like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I found Tattle here because someone typed it in the comment section. I think Im shadow banned on her channel. But lots of you are not.
I am forever grateful to the person who led me to my Loving Tattle Family. I had spent a lot of time sending useful comments to Tiff ... like what exactly she should be asking her docs to explain to her ... suggesting she get 2nd opinion ... then when I realized she's off the rails I threw in the towel on trying to help her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
TT on my feed again. I know she is actually sick but she has seems like she has munchausen by internet. I feel very much that she is milking her illness. Vlogging in a middle of a crisis is so odd. Who holds up the phone while crying. It's just wierd and fake. And I feel like crap thinking like this.
No, is she really a spoonie? A lot of things comes together. But I thought that spoonies were only in the not official acknowledged medical diseases field.

Reactions: 1
Just got this question on her comments. No don’t think she saw that I reposted my comment asking for truth.

I think you're spot on and have been all along.
And judging from her response to me that was deleted…I think it’s all much more about the YT business than we ever imagined perhaps? I thought it so odd that she could be so unknowledgeable and so ignorant of the entire medical process which she often says, “trust the process, trust the process,” when all of us know that the process is run by highly skilled yet still very fallible human beings! Never trust the process! Double check and triple check everything, for your own sake!

Just got this question on her comments. No don’t think she saw that I reposted my comment asking for truth.

And judging from her response to me that was deleted…I think it’s all much more about the YT business than we ever imagined perhaps? I thought it so odd that she could be so unknowledgeable and so ignorant of the entire medical process which she often says, “trust the process, trust the process,” when all of us know that the process is run by highly skilled yet still very fallible human beings! Never trust the process! Double check and triple check everything, for your own sake!
Ok ok. I admit, some of you did imagine it. More than I had imagined, in truth. Don’t want to ride that denial train!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
No, is she really a spoonie? A lot of things comes together. But I thought that spoonies were only in the not official acknowledged medical diseases field.
Because she is sick, she cannot be a spoonie. I know. But she acts like it. Because of how she sells her cancer. Claims her cancer is special, not like others and her case is so confusing. I just dont think she is genuine.

Reactions: 8
Join the feeling like crap club! This is what social media plus cancer plus money does to critical thinkers. Normally, I don’t consume social media. No FB, Twit, IG, anything, but I let myself watch health journey YT and now look at me?!? 😳😂😳😂

Reactions: 10

Ok ok. I admit, some of you did imagine it. More than I had imagined, in truth. Don’t want to ride that denial train!
She deleted the post because she realized she was caught in a lie. She does have the results. So sketch

Reactions: 16
Just asked for a truthful update because todays comments are a repeat of what we all said months ago. Maybe she will respond to this? I thought it was worth a shot…
This was excellent! I just saw it a few minutes ago and took a screenshot to share here. I posted it in a reply to someone else before I read this!

Reactions: 6
if they didn't do a biopsy why is she still unwell going on two weeks later? this is very sad to watch.
Because she still has cancer. I think the tumor has grown and thats why they opted not to proceed further with the biopsy. Maybe realized it would cause lots of bleeding. Her surgeon warned her of this but Matt poo pooed it and she went along with him.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Because she is sick, she cannot be a spoonie. I know. But she acts like it. Because of how she sells her cancer. Claims her cancer is special, not like others and her case is so confusing. I just dont think she is genuine.
This was excellent! I just saw it a few minutes ago and took a screenshot to share here. I posted it in a reply to someone else before I read this!
Beginning to look more and more like a film production isn’t it?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
if they didn't do a biopsy why is she still unwell going on two weeks later? this is very sad to watch.
Maybe it is because the disease has been progressed in the WW time. The nausea and vomiting is also a giveaway for this idea. But I never have seen a person who is so inept about her own medical condition with such a serious illness. 😳

Last edited:
  • Sad
Things are now boiling toward a tragic climax. I want to overlook Amma's blind irrational even delusional comment (maybe she just said that to placate her in the moment) but ultimately I think her sweet mom and Matt have unintentionally but surely been enablers in her little fantasy. I wish I could believe along because who doesn't want a miracle for Tiffany? I want nothing but full recovery for her. But with the 3 of them deciding everything, this may end up a case study of natural selection. They need to get the smartest person from the entire family to speak to the whole team once and for all or it might really be too late.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
So, the comments section is looking like a repeat of her 10k comment day. How much money is this generating?!?

Reactions: 9
Her and her mom seemed completely different and happy after speaking and "cuddling" with the surgeon. Is it at all possible the Dr.s are just telling them what they want to hear and really not saying anything negative? I know he said he would have to look at the scans but what could he have actually told them that would calm her down that much?

Reactions: 9
I think she thinks updates are vlogs where she shows a play-by-play of everything that she is doing. I don't think she understands that what people mean by updates are clear, concise, explanations of the status of her cancer. We don't need daily life vlogs we need a simple 15 minute HONEST update about the cancer ONLY.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.