TiffanyThinks #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This “Victoria” person seems angry at T for some reason….and who wouldn’t ? We don’t even see her doctor cousin as well anymore…🤷🏻‍♀️
Hmmm, I have this feeling that she has *in real life* BLOCKED people who perhaps say the things that we're saying here?? Anything that doesn't align with her way of thinking-which is currently:
God and praying will basically take the cancer away& the tumor, or anyone that tries to give her more insight (that she doesn't want to hear~so denial/fear) She can't just be blocking people out on socials and trying to remove any other narrative (other than her own) in her comments, she must be doing this with her friends, possibly family (her doctor cousin).

Reactions: 11
I am so glad this thread is here! I’ve been following Tiffany since her diagnosis and like a lot of you recently have felt things just don’t make sense. Plus, her persona has changed recently, but is that because of medication/stress etc? Who knows.

I stopped watching her videos a few months ago, mainly because I could not stand the click bait titles/thumbnails. Some of those vids were especially irritating when the subject of the title gets a brief mention in the whole video! Like a lot of you I only read the transcripts now.

A lot of what she’s been saying recently really doesn’t add up. I don’t know if that’s due to denial or misunderstanding on her part, but someone responsible for her care should sit her down and explain everything explicitly. Unless they have numerous times and she does not accept it.

I think she needs counselling. Not just for her but to take some weight off Amma and her boyfriend who are also suffering in all of this.

On a slightly lighter note, does she realise Domino’s have been using her motto long before her?

07DE6D11-46B3-49DF-BB01-E663921FB194.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So the gofundme is not to fund treatment/ private healthcare then but for holidaying in the Maldives 🤔
She said in a previous video she couldn't travel to Ireland to see Matt's family so how is she going to do long haul to a third world country which has a healthcare system that makes the NHS look like five star.
I doubt she has anything to do with that GFM.

Reactions: 3
The thing I don’t understand about GFM is - if the beneficiary has apparently no knowledge of it/nothing to do with it - how do they access the funds? Surely when it’s being set up you have to provide bank account information and information of the beneficiary?

Reactions: 10
Could the GFM creator be a distant relative? She has a lot of cousins judging by some of her videos involving family functions.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I found Tattle here because someone typed it in the comment section. I think Im shadow banned on her channel. But lots of you are not.

Reactions: 14
The thing I don’t understand about GFM is - if the beneficiary has apparently no knowledge of it/nothing to do with it - how do they access the funds? Surely when it’s being set up you have to provide bank account information and information of the beneficiary?
One would hope so … but hey, scammers come in all shapes … and even in the Maldives!!!!
I would hope GFM, as a responsible public fundraiser site, would need to comply with regulations.

Quote a few NEGATIVE COMMENTS just added to the video, what did she expect🤔🤔
About listening & not taking advice

One would hope so … but hey, scammers come in all shapes … and even in the Maldives!!!!
I would hope GFM, as a responsible public fundraiser site, would need to comply with regulations.
They'd use their own bank account since they appear to be be raising funds to gift money for a vacation to the Maldives. To transfer funds to Tiffany they'd have to have her setup as a beneficiary to the GFM, but adding her is not a requirement. Again, if she reports this to GFM they would most likely make them take it down. I could be wrong but I doubt she is aware of this person. Her GFM would be medical related if she had one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Several subs are angry that I called them out for bashing the doctors. One asked if I was now the comment police. I responded that her subs are the self appointed comment police- tagging replies to be deleted and blocked at Tiffany's request.

Her channel, after the latest vlog, is a 3 ring circus. But she created this mess with her vague vligs, her promises of detailed info that never happened, her leaving every appt with seemingly no answers. No way is her entire medical team incompetent.
Her health trajectory is looking very bleak but she chose this path 8 weeks ago.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
They'd use their own bank account since they appear to be be raising funds to gift money for a vacation to the Maldives. To transfer funds to Tiffany they'd have to have her setup as a beneficiary to the GFM, but adding her is not a requirement. Again, if she reports this to GFM they would most likely make them take it down. I could be wrong but I doubt she is aware of this person. Her GFM would be medical related if she had one.
That can’t be legit?? Claiming to be raising money for someone but it having all your own bank details…… that’s sketchy as duck.

1667175084226.png

I'm seeing more and more conversations in her comment section, that look very similar to the kinds of convos we're having here.

Reactions: 16
She must have someone else on board to deal with the checking and deleting of comments. I just don't see how she could keep up with it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.