TiffanyThinks #4 TiffanyDrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are just pet words she uses constantly ad nauseam, no special meaning really. She has a very limited vocabulary for a english native speaker. I'm ESL but I feel she uses less english words than even me.
I feel bad saying this but is it possible that what we're seeing is a person who has a low I.Q.? That could explain the inability to communicate clearly, the inability to understand her diagnosis, the lack of understanding of basic nutrition, the limited vocabulary, the childish behavior, the shallow interests, the repetitive editing etc.

I think she is a sweet, kind person but clearly something is amiss and I personally don't think she is sinister.

As a viewer I'm very frustrated by the lack of clear information and it seems like it has been worse since she received her biopsy results and the whole wait and watch thing started. It's been a complete muddle ever since then. I'm annoyed and frustrated but on a deeper level I'm very sad for her because whatever it is, it doesn't look good.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I feel bad saying this but is it possible that what we're seeing is a person who has a low I.Q.? That could explain the inability to communicate clearly, the inability to understand her diagnosis, the lack of understanding of basic nutrition, the limited vocabulary, the childish behavior, the shallow interests, the repetitive editing etc.

I think she is a sweet, kind person but clearly something is amiss and I personally don't think she is sinister.

As a viewer I'm very frustrated by the lack of clear information and it seems like it has been worse since she received her biopsy results and the whole wait and watch thing started. It's been a complete muddle ever since then. I'm annoyed and frustrated but on a deeper level I'm very sad for her because it whatever it is, it doesn't look good.
She is an optemetrist, so she was capable of successfully managing the rigours of uni and working as a professional. She has been posting on her own YT channel for around a decade. She has had two long and well established romantic relationships. She seems capable of living independently.

But, you've certainly hit on the struggle so many of us are going through that led us to look for others who were struggling and confused as well. Many, many theories have been advanced. Yet, we continue to try to come to a place of clarity all the while recognising that there is a young woman with cancer at the heart of this saga.

I don't think we'd still be here discussing it if we didn't feel a "pull" to know how this unfolds, hoping for the best, but fearing the worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t get over how much harder this biopsy seemed compared to the last one Tiffany had. She was able to go home the same day, and walked with Amma for quite a distance till they got to the car. Even though she didn’t feel well, she seemed a lot better than she did this time. I also think it’s odd that she had a different surgeon and didn’t find out till the last minute. I was also kind of surprised that Matt wasn’t there, because this seemed like a really awful procedure for Tiffany.

Reactions: 7

As a viewer I'm very frustrated by the lack of clear information and it seems like it has been worse since she received her biopsy results and the whole wait and watch thing started. It's been a complete muddle ever since then. I'm annoyed and frustrated but on a deeper level I'm very sad for her because whatever it is, it doesn't look good.
I also questioned her IQ many times, because it would explain the whole thing. But she is qualified as a professional optometrist, which I would think requires high enough intelligence. I remember one video where she mentioned she was in the "medical field" and I sort of cringed to myself and felt embarrassed(?) for some reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t get over how much harder this biopsy seemed compared to the last one Tiffany had. She was able to go home the same day, and walked with Amma for quite a distance till they got to the car. Even though she didn’t feel well, she seemed a lot better than she did this time. I also think it’s odd that she had a different surgeon and didn’t find out till the last minute. I was also kind of surprised that Matt wasn’t there, because this seemed like a really awful procedure for Tiffany.
I am guessing biopsies were taken in locations less accessible than last time just to have a more confident position on whether or not there were any malignant cells?

Since I haven't watched her recent videos, I am guessing, since I think Tiffany had wanted to go with Matt, that it was an important enough visit that he was unable to miss it, nor could Tiffany's biopsies be postponed.

I find it odd too that she didn't have any (much?) notice of the change of surgeon. That would have not sat well with me either unless there was a sudden emergency/crisis that precipitated the change. I'd have wanted as much notice as possible as my life was in this person's hands.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

As a viewer I'm very frustrated by the lack of clear information and it seems like it has been worse since she received her biopsy results and the whole wait and watch thing started. It's been a complete muddle ever since then. I'm annoyed and frustrated but on a deeper level I'm very sad for her because it whatever it is, it doesn't look good.
I do agree it does appear to be sad if we accept and believe everything that has been offered in the manner and timeline it is given up to the onlookers on her vlogs, but …
We have agreed though, Tiffany is both clever (has a degree) and manipulative and given she is the only narrator running her ‘show’ … it is possible IMO, that she may well be significantly healthier than we give her credit for (neither she, Matt, Alma, Elodie and all other family members we have sighted do not appear anywhere close to grief stricken)
The manner by which she captures herself at vulnerable points throughout her journey is in fact ‘staged’ for the onlooker (which increases her $$$) so the fallout whereby we feel sad is actually us being big suckers !!!
Do I feel sad 🤔?
Well sometimes I start to, then I catch myself and remember how this girl lies and turns things upside down to perfectly ‘stage’ her next chapter to address our heartstrings.
No, I don’t believe she is sweet or kind or anything near to that.
Tiffany is a schemer with a narcissistic trait and I actually believe she should be ashamed of herself.
Even to intertwine religion into her money grabbing lifestyle is, to me, evil.

When I stumbled onto Tiffanys site, it was because I was following a young Dutch girl who was vlogging her cancer journey and Tiffanys’s site came as a suggestion under *cancer*. Initially I felt so sad for her but over the months and months of being fed utter BS, I have (as a person with significant medical knowledge) decided there is way too much fluff here to believe anything as fact. So I take all her nonsense with a grain of salt, then divide by 4, then subtract the square root, then halve that … which means I really don’t believe much at all that Tiffany says.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I also questioned her IQ many times, because it would explain the whole thing. But she is qualified as a professional optometrist, which I would think requires high enough intelligence. I remember one video where she mentioned she was in the "medical field" and I sort of cringed to myself and felt embarrassed(?) for some reason.
I think it's possible that she made it through school but still has a low I.Q. I don't think she's intellectually disabled but maybe she's just on the low end of normal.

I do agree it does appear to be sad if we accept and believe everything that has been offered in the manner and timeline it is given up to the onlookers on her vlogs, but …
We have agreed though, Tiffany is both clever (has a degree) and manipulative and given she is the only narrator running her ‘show’ … it is possible IMO, that she may well be significantly healthier than we give her credit for (neither she, Matt, Alma, Elodie and all other family members we have sighted do not appear anywhere close to grief stricken)
The manner by which she captures herself at vulnerable points throughout her journey is in fact ‘staged’ for the onlooker (which increases her $$$) so the fallout whereby we feel sad is actually us being big suckers !!!
Do I feel sad 🤔?
Well sometimes I start to, then I catch myself and remember how this girl lies and turns things upside down to perfectly ‘stage’ her next chapter to address our heartstrings.
No, I don’t believe she is sweet or kind or anything near to that.
Tiffany is a schemer with a narcissistic trait and I actually believe she should be ashamed of herself.
Even to intertwine religion into her money grabbing lifestyle is, to me, evil.

When I stumbled onto Tiffanys site, it was because I was following a young Dutch girl who was vlogging her cancer journey and Tiffanys’s site came as a suggestion under *cancer*. Initially I felt so sad for her but over the months and months of being fed utter BS, I have (as a person with significant medical knowledge) decided there is way too much fluff here to believe anything as fact. So I take all her nonsense with a grain of salt, then divide by 4, then subtract the square root, then halve that … which means I really don’t believe much at all that Tiffany says.
I respectfully disagree on many of your points. Honestly, I hope I'm wrong because I would rather she be significantly healthier and manipulative than be significantly sicker than she lets on, which is what I believe to be the case. I don't agree that she is clever and manipulative. I don't pick-up any evil intentions from her. I'm not bothered by her merch or by her trying to be successful as a Youtuber and using all the common social-media tricks to do so. I am bothered by the lack of clarity about her cancer and the empty promises that all will be explained that never come to fruition. We'll learn the truth sooner or later and I won't take any pleasure if I'm right.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think it's possible that she made it through school but still has a low I.Q. I don't think she's intellectually disabled but maybe she's just on the low end of normal.

I respectfully disagree on many of your points. Honestly, I hope I'm wrong because I would rather she be significantly healthier and manipulative than be significantly sicker than she lets on, which is what I believe to be the case. I don't agree that she is clever and manipulative. I don't pick-up any evil intentions from her. I'm not bothered by her merch or by her trying to be successful as a Youtuber and using all the common social-media tricks to do so. I am bothered by the lack of clarity about her cancer and the empty promises that all will be explained that never come to fruition. We'll learn the truth sooner or later and I won't take any pleasure if I'm right.
Thank you for advising as you see it.
I respect and appreciate reading everyone’s perspective. Looking from all angles is healthy and interesting. It’s diverse how we all see and interpret and that’s not a bad thing.

• Heart
I am guessing biopsies were taken in locations less accessible than last time just to have a more confident position on whether or not there were any malignant cells?

Since I haven't watched her recent videos, I am guessing, since I think Tiffany had wanted to go with Matt, that it was an important enough visit that he was unable to miss it, nor could Tiffany's biopsies be postponed.

I find it odd too that she didn't have any (much?) notice of the change of surgeon. That would have not sat well with me either unless there was a sudden emergency/crisis that precipitated the change. I'd have wanted as much notice as possible as my life was in this person's hands.
Tiffany said they gave her the option of postponing the procedure when she arrived and found out it was a different surgeon, somehow I find this hard to believe. A straightforward procedure like this wouldn't need to be carried out by her surgeon, the way she was explaining them 'offering to postpone' it sounded more like she suggested to postpone and they reassured her that the surgeons are all part of a team and are well enough qualified to carry out the procedure.

I think Tiffany probably got a letter regarding her appointment and it stated who the surgeon would be on it, but as it's evident she like to bury her head in the sand so probably didn't read it properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Agree.
But, you've certainly hit on the struggle so many of us are going through that led us to look for others who were struggling and confused as well. Many, many theories have been advanced. Yet, we continue to try to come to a place of clarity all the while recognising that there is a young woman with cancer at the heart of this saga.
and agree.

It feels a bit if a slow-motion train wreck at this point.

I'm not bothered by her merch or by her trying to be successful as a Youtuber and using all the common social-media tricks to do so
Me either, now that i am part of a cheaper loving family with DM's summaries and don't have to watch all that hectic!!

It's within her right to do influencer type shenanigans, and within mine to choose not to feed that kind of... *growth*...

I think her intelligence is hard to determine, but it’s obvious that she’s immature. Probably some of her behaviors are related to her morphine intake. She’s “under the influence” so these big decisions she’s making are effected and making her denial and magical thinking much worse. She makes a point of saying she hasn’t had any morphine at times - not so sure about that. Morphine is usually reserved for severe pain which is defined by pain that is interfering with sleeping, eating, thinking… If her pain is that severe, which it obviously is, at times, it’s a bad sign. She was taking morphine before radiation and biopsies and is still taking it so no disappearance of tumor. There was one episode that she picked it up from pharmacy and took a dose right away though she was laughing and smiling.

On another note, the metastasis, or not, is pretty irrelevant because the tumor itself is going to cause severe problems when it starts to cause a bowel obstruction. It may be already, as nausea and pain are symptoms. She won’t be able to eat much, if anything if it’s starting to obstruct. She’ll need a colostomy to continue eating, or to be on TPN and nothing by mouth.

Edited to add: I don’t think Tiffany is in any way capable of caring for a colostomy, so that would probably, sadly fall on Amma to care for. I don’t believe she would ever have this procedure anyway though as she is too concerned with appearances for that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Tiffany said they gave her the option of postponing the procedure when she arrived and found out it was a different surgeon, somehow I find this hard to believe. A straightforward procedure like this wouldn't need to be carried out by her surgeon, the way she was explaining them 'offering to postpone' it sounded more like she suggested to postpone and they reassured her that the surgeons are all part of a team and are well enough qualified to carry out the procedure.

I think Tiffany probably got a letter regarding her appointment and it stated who the surgeon would be on it, but as it's evident she like to bury her head in the sand so probably didn't read it properly.
Thank you for the clarification! I so appreciate being able to participate in this discussion whilst being given the grace necessary due to my reliance on 2nd hand accounts for updates (which I am so indebted to our scribe and others for providing).

After the last round of tests, many people commented how the "scrapes" may not have been deep or thorough enough. That's why I'm thinking this may have been more aggressive an examination.

I don't know why she's putting out videos that don't include the actual information of what they've done, why and the results. What is the point of simply videotaping herself in a variety of locales? She's sorely lacking context.

Oxygen and morphine after an endoscopy/biopsy seems intense?
Another question where context would be so helpful to have!

• Heart
Agree with all that’s written above. All Tiffany needs to do is sit down and say…. What stage her cancer is, including what T4b stands for etc. where the tumour is ( draw a diagram), expkain gow it is invading other areas, say exactly what surgery the doctors are suggesting and what that entails. Thats it and for the love of God, just sit and say it without 10 minutes of intro saying the same thing over and over, not going off on irrelevant tangents, stoping to make tea and basically talking bollocks. Either vlog a cancer journey and explain it or keep it off line and quiet.

Reactions: 19
I'm starting to wonder if she's really a professional optometrist. I watched her youtube even from her earlier days and I never saw anything about her work. That would make interesting contents. Al I see are the perpetual shenanigans of a teenage girl. Not anything about being a working professional.
You'd think she would vlog about it. Never saw her office her workplace. I'm I missing something?

Reactions: 8
Agree with all that’s written above. All Tiffany needs to do is sit down and say…. What stage her cancer is, including what T4b stands for etc. where the tumour is ( draw a diagram), expkain gow it is invading other areas, say exactly what surgery the doctors are suggesting and what that entails. Thats it and for the love of God, just sit and say it without 10 minutes of intro saying the same thing over and over, not going off on irrelevant tangents, stoping to make tea and basically talking bollocks. Either vlog a cancer journey and explain it or keep it off line and quiet.
Ya, she sould do a proper sit down for her Tea with Tiffany. Instead of going on about pajamas and asking her "audience" when can you wear christmas PJs.

Reactions: 13
I am afraid that it took so long for a diagnosis because she was ignoring the symptoms. It is almost unbelievable, but she must have been bleeding and have pain for years and years. Almost unimaginable.
Sometimes there is no symptoms though. My dad was stage 3 and he had no symptoms. No pain no bleeding .
We know she started to have some symptoms early 2021 maybe she had nothing before.

• Heart
Ya, she sould do a proper sit down for her Tea with Tiffany. Instead of going on about pajamas and asking her "audience" when can you wear christmas PJs.
I think a once-weekly update would be far better, with no time delays, adverts or banal shopping content.

I’ve never come across another cancer influencers who shared so little about their illness. I honestly don’t know why she bothers, well money I suppose.

• Heart
Thank you for the clarification! I so appreciate being able to participate in this discussion whilst being given the grace necessary due to my reliance on 2nd hand accounts for updates (which I am so indebted to our scribe and others for providing).

After the last round of tests, many people commented how the "scrapes" may not have been deep or thorough enough. That's why I'm thinking this may have been more aggressive an examination.

I don't know why she's putting out videos that don't include the actual information of what they've done, why and the results. What is the point of simply videotaping herself in a variety of locales? She's sorely lacking context.

Another question where context would be so helpful to have!
You are honestly not missing much by not watching her videos, to be honest at this stage you leave more confused than when you started when watching her videos. I really don't know what the point of her last video was, we all know that her videos are delayed, which is fair enough if that's what makes it easier for her to edit them but this content being over a week old and the fact she probably has the results now just really doesn't sit right with me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.