TiffanyThinks #4 TiffanyDrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never come across another cancer influencers who shared so little about their illness. I honestly don’t know why she bothers, well money I suppose.
I may have been more naive than most, not having followed or been well versed in the profitability of YTers before now. But, when I first came across her videos and started watching them, it wasn't long before I began talking back in my head. I think it started when it registered that she was asking her audience to comment about what they were doing or drinking or what the weather was where they were, I started to feel like gaslighting was going on. I started screaming in my head: "Who CARES what the weather is like where I am??!!". It was only when I arrived here on Tattle that I started to understand that how active comments were amounted to viewer engagement and translated into $$$ for her. Her inane questions made sense: we were being used.

I honestly had no idea before that, only that I found it completely irrelevant to the status of her cancer journey and I started wondering what the h#ll was going on.

You are honestly not missing much by not watching her videos, to be honest at this stage you leave more confused than when you started when watching her videos.
tbh, I am much more detached having this layer of separation between us. I'm less annoyed, less stressed about it all. Knowing I'm at least not being used for money gives me some peace. I still want to understand the gaps, but I will be okay now if those truths are never revealed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am guessing biopsies were taken in locations less accessible than last time just to have a more confident position on whether or not there were any malignant cells?

Since I haven't watched her recent videos, I am guessing, since I think Tiffany had wanted to go with Matt, that it was an important enough visit that he was unable to miss it, nor could Tiffany's biopsies be postponed.

I find it odd too that she didn't have any (much?) notice of the change of surgeon. That would have not sat well with me either unless there was a sudden emergency/crisis that precipitated the change. I'd have wanted as much notice as possible as my life was in this person's hands.
I'm wondering if something had happened to the surgeon that warranted him to have to be on long leave. Tiffany only relies on the surgeon and we hear nothing but the surgeon surgeon surgeon. Where I'm from (not the Uk) the one managing the patient is the Oncologist. And all treatment and plans are done by the oncologist. Of cos they have a team, but we do all the follow ups with the oncologist. The surgeon is purely for well, surgery.

I’ve never come across another cancer influencers who shared so little about their illness. I honestly don’t know why she bothers, well money I suppose.
The fact that she drags out the vlogs too. Remember she went on and on about "I'll have one on thursday one on Sunday.."

I believe she is probably a day or 2 ahead of what is being posted. Each vlog is monetised so it makes sense (cents!) for her to drag them out. I skip the ads, because once we watch a full ad, they get money too. Also, her thumbnails are so clickbait. I know she's in a lot of pain and discomfort but she does have happy moments in her vlogs too. But she chooses to put a thumbnail of her with tubes up her nose.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
There is also absolutely nothing stopping her doing a quick catch up on insta either, just to say hi, I’m okay, I’ve got some results and I’m recoding a vlog to let you know them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Good point about the prayer thing. She is evidently a Christian. Jesus told his followers to NOT pray in public - to go home and do it privately. I think the verse says to pray in a closet - to emphasize that it’s between the person and god and should not ever be for show.
Of course it’s her trying to impress her silly TTF into thinking that she’s still praying and caring for others when she herself is battling cancer. That she’s an angel.😇(LOL). Only we, Tattles Life Fam (TLF) can see through her craftiness and manipulation.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I may have been more naive than most, not having followed or been well versed in the profitability of YTers before now. But, when I first came across her videos and started watching them, it wasn't long before I began talking back in my head. I think it started when it registered that she was asking her audience to comment about what they were doing or drinking or what the weather was where they were, I started to feel like gaslighting was going on. I started screaming in my head: "Who CARES what the weather is like where I am??!!". It was only when I arrived here on Tattle that I started to understand that how active comments were amounted to viewer engagement and translated into $$$ for her. Her inane questions made sense: we were being used.

I honestly had no idea before that, only that I found it completely irrelevant to the status of her cancer journey and I started wondering what the h#ll was going on.

tbh, I am much more detached having this layer of separation between us. I'm less annoyed, less stressed about it all. Knowing I'm at least not being used for money gives me some peace. I still want to understand the gaps, but I will be okay now if those truths are never revealed.
I didnt like it when her TTF started going at other people leaving comments that genuinely want to know what is going on with her. Telling people off, tick tick block and all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Im looking at the shots of todays video. She must get amma to film her waling in etc. she is not realising the pain this must cause her dear mother. Amma doesnt want to upset her or say no to her. I bet she went home at the end of the day to cry or seek some support from her other daughter. I don’t think TT has long tbh. She looks very ill and in much pain. She may have heard something that day or next but she is taking a lot of morphine so they may not feel she is awake enough to tell her. Please get your cancer screenings if possible. They do save lives.
She is very crafty. I don’t think Amma would initiate or take the camera and film her in hospital. She teaches Amma how/what to film and pretends to sleep, wail, act. Anything for YT views = $$$$🤑.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I've had enough. Maybe she is uninformative on purpose to make money or maybe she has bad denial, or maybe little bit of both. But I'm out. I really don't want to see and follow channel like this. It's so disrispectful being invested in someone's journey to be just dragged along without proper and timely info for months now! Maybe she uses us to gain money or maybe this is inevital train accident we watch. But I don't feel connected to her journey anymore. And I do feel used, it's actually weird.

I've unsubbed Tiff today but will absolutely follow this thread. I love DM's summaries. Can I subscribe her!? Would like to buy a pin too as well as 50 years oli babys to support cancer research.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I do agree it does appear to be sad if we accept and believe everything that has been offered in the manner and timeline it is given up to the onlookers on her vlogs, but …
We have agreed though, Tiffany is both clever (has a degree) and manipulative and given she is the only narrator running her ‘show’ … it is possible IMO, that she may well be significantly healthier than we give her credit for (neither she, Matt, Alma, Elodie and all other family members we have sighted do not appear anywhere close to grief stricken)
The manner by which she captures herself at vulnerable points throughout her journey is in fact ‘staged’ for the onlooker (which increases her $$$) so the fallout whereby we feel sad is actually us being big suckers !!!
Do I feel sad 🤔?
Well sometimes I start to, then I catch myself and remember how this girl lies and turns things upside down to perfectly ‘stage’ her next chapter to address our heartstrings.
No, I don’t believe she is sweet or kind or anything near to that.
Tiffany is a schemer with a narcissistic trait and I actually believe she should be ashamed of herself.
Even to intertwine religion into her money grabbing lifestyle is, to me, evil.

When I stumbled onto Tiffanys site, it was because I was following a young Dutch girl who was vlogging her cancer journey and Tiffanys’s site came as a suggestion under *cancer*. Initially I felt so sad for her but over the months and months of being fed utter BS, I have (as a person with significant medical knowledge) decided there is way too much fluff here to believe anything as fact. So I take all her nonsense with a grain of salt, then divide by 4, then subtract the square root, then halve that … which means I really don’t believe much at all that Tiffany says.
Totally agree. Very well said 👏👏

Reactions: 3
I think it's possible that she made it through school but still has a low I.Q. I don't think she's intellectually disabled but maybe she's just on the low end of normal.

I respectfully disagree on many of your points. Honestly, I hope I'm wrong because I would rather she be significantly healthier and manipulative than be significantly sicker than she lets on, which is what I believe to be the case. I don't agree that she is clever and manipulative. I don't pick-up any evil intentions from her. I'm not bothered by her merch or by her trying to be successful as a Youtuber and using all the common social-media tricks to do so. I am bothered by the lack of clarity about her cancer and the empty promises that all will be explained that never come to fruition. We'll learn the truth sooner or later and I won't take any pleasure if I'm right.
Is the lack of clarity and empty promises not a manipulative act to get people to watch the next video in the hope that they will get clarity thus making her more money and making her channel grow.?.I went back and forth for a while with thinking she was genuine and just afraid to say stuff out loud because it meant it was real to then thinking she was extremely manipulative and her last few videos have made me come to the conclusion that the latter is the truth

• Heart
Reactions: 14
TBH I do think she’s being manipulative, she never forgets to push her merch/subscribe, constantly starts talking about something seriously and inevitably goes off on some random thought process, it’s irritating beyond belief. There was nothing in last nights vlog that could possibly warrant the vlog on Tuesday. A whole year and nobody knows what her exact staging is, her results from any previous scans, her surgery, nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I nominate the next thread to be called TiffanyWinks, because of the scheming and emotional cons (e.g. "it'll all make sense in Thursday's video"), "cancer" in every title, asking for advice she doesn't care about, etc. It's undeniably part of her game. To you lot hoping for a sit-down filling in her viewers? Dream on, dreamers. Never gonna happen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion

TiffanyThinks#5 Cozy, cozy as can be, my darling TT family what are you having for tea?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There is also absolutely nothing stopping her doing a quick catch up on insta either, just to say hi, I’m okay, I’ve got some results and I’m recoding a vlog to let you know them.
But if she had biopsies last week and if it’s like last time, then she might not know the results yet. She might know them only next week. It took two weeks last time or something like that …

Reactions: 3
She said she will write to her surgeon about it. And then she indicated that she did and 'all is good don't panic guys'.

Nope
At 14:00 mark on she specifically says she spoke with the surgical team and her oncologist but not the surgeon.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
This offers insight into what possible might be going on. It mentions staging, re-staging, mucin changes after treatment, and watch-and-wait. Smart people here will understand it way better than moi. It's all a game of Clue surrounding TT but might help a bit.
Great paper, we can see that mucin (or colloid degeneration) response can occur in nonmucinous tumors that become mucinous after chemo. It indicates a response to treatment and better prognosis. And we can see non surgical approaches such as wait and watch are indeed possible for her exact situation (T4b rectal tumour). If only she could explain it, it's crazy that she can't explain it if that's the case... She leaves her followers in doubt on purpose it’s almost certain at this point … she is very crafty … Or she has normal/low IQ (95-100) and is in denial/does not want to know …

Great discussions, thanks all.

Do doctors still shield weak patients from the truth? I know the oncologists here give you surveys about what's important to you in life. And i have wondered if my answers, out of context, actually reflect my world view.
Yes some doctors do shield weak patients some others never do that. But even those who shield weak patients have to tell the truth to some family members or caregivers .
I don’t think they really hide her anything major but they’ve probably noticed she is a bit in denial / not really proactive and doesn’t understand everything / is not interested in understanding her situation .

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.