TiffanyThinks #4 TiffanyDrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ITA he has other patients and this was just a small procedure not requiring his level of skill.
No, that wouldn't be the case. Surgeons (Oncologist) don't categorize it that way; they look at all procedures as important for analysis of a Case/patient. If she was scheduled for Surgery, he would make sure that he was available for that procedure. But I do agree, that something is not right. If your Surgeon is not available, they usually phone you before the op to let you know that Dr Bill (example) is doing it instead of your Primary Care Oncologist. Either Tiffany does not pay attention to details, or there is something else going on.

Reactions: 6
No, that wouldn't be the case. Surgeons (Oncologist) don't categorize it that way; they look at all procedures as important for analysis of a Case/patient. If she was scheduled for Surgery, he would make sure that he was available for that procedure. But I do agree, that something is not right. If your Surgeon is not available, they usually phone you before the op to let you know that Dr Bill (example) is doing it instead of your Primary Care Oncologist. Either Tiffany does not pay attention to details, or there is something else going on.
I would think she'd be notified before hand, but I'm not familiar with the NHS and their procedures.

Reactions: 3
I honestly don't think a reputable surgeon like hers would "ghost" her because of her "followers". I'm sure he couldn't care less what people on Youtube think. Sadly, I think she is terminal and inoperable and because of her age the surgeon does not have the heart to tell her. I think that is why the procedure was passed on to another surgeon. His time and his high skills are better served with a patient who has a chance. Doctors can sometimes have a "God" complex and cannot face losing a patient and not being able to "fix" them, so they avoid it. I know this personally from what happened with my dad and his battle with stomach cancer. Once you are terminal, there is no need for a specialized surgeon. They are just running the tests to confirm the obvious. I feel bad for her as annoying as she is. And don't forget she has been taking morphine for a long time. In my experience, with morphine and my father, they generally prescribe freely when a person is terminal as the pain is escalating and they don't have to worry about the patient becoming dependent or addicted to the morphine because they are not going to make it. Morphine also makes you behave erratically and ramble on when talking. My father did this a lot. Repitition etc. No matter what you think of her or her situation, it is sad to see someone that young lose their life. She looks awful and very sick, similar to how my father looked toward the end.
I'm sorry to hear about your Father, our condolences.
But Doctors/Oncologists don't "Ghost" even if the case prognosis has changed. If her Doctor thought she was Terminal, they would tell her. The NHS has limited funding, and they wouldn't be doing procedures that would be considered a waste of time. The Doctors will prescribe Morphine for many things at many stages. We've prescribed Morphine for Hip Procedures, Car accidents, Operations etc., so it's not always for end of life. Yes, a side effect of morphine is irregular thoughts, but so is Chemo, and she may still be dealing with the effects of Chemo. I do agree though, that something is not sitting right. But then again, Tiffany is an attention-hog, and as always we are left wondering around in the dark.
I need to point out too, that everyone on here wants her to be well. We're not just a bunch of asses coming here to bad-mouth Tiffany. We're here to express frustration about a situation that had us all sucked in. A lot of us are Nurses, or people who work/have worked in the medical field; so please don't mistake us for people who don't care because we all care very much, we're just tired of the constant BS.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The trouble is with Tiffany, we've said it before she absolutely is not a reliable narrator. So she could have had many conversations with the surgeon/his team and she just says she hasn't. We just don't know at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The trouble is with Tiffany, we've said it before she absolutely is not a reliable narrator. So she could have had many conversations with the surgeon/his team and she just says she hasn't. We just don't know at all.
She’s a liar and a fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can't believe..or maybe I can...that we are all still so totally unclear as to her current health status! I have to hand it to the girl - she's an expert at spinning out weeks and months of very little information. As for darling Matt - I actually have some sympathy for him and am quite glad that he occasionally goes away and keeps up with his own interests. He's a young guy, he lives with two women, one of whom never stops filming/gushing/exclaiming/shopping and is also worryingly unwell. I think he needs to keep some balance and perspective in order to not go insane or else get crushed by endless merchandise.
I don't begrudge him taking time for himself, I'm just confused as to why he'd do it while she was in the Hospital. If your better half did that to you, you're saying you'd be okay with it?? She says she's okay, but a grown woman crying in a Hospital bed, alone, is clearly not okay with being alone.
I've been Nursing for a long, long time, and honestly, Spouses/Significant Others are usually having to be kicked out by us at night, or during checks; so that's why I'm so confused about it.
My husband would never, ever leave me if I had to have Surgery, and many time I've told him that I'm good, it's not a big deal, and still, he's right there with me.
Matt's actions are confusing to me.

This clip was so odd, I guess she's pretending to be asleep - can't imagine Amma just picking up her camera and recording Tiff
That's exactly what I thought too. She loves to act! Which is concerning!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't begrudge him taking time for himself, I'm just confused as to why he'd do it while she was in the Hospital. If your better half did that to you, you're saying you'd be okay with it?? She says she's okay, but a grown woman crying in a Hospital bed, alone, is clearly not okay with being alone.
I've been Nursing for a long, long time, and honestly, Spouses/Significant Others are usually having to be kicked out by us at night, or during checks; so that's why I'm so confused about it.
My husband would never, ever leave me if I had to have Surgery, and many time I've told him that I'm good, it's not a big deal, and still, he's right there with me.
I agree. You'd think he'd want to be by her side no matter how strong she was, but the reality is, she really struggles alone - so even more so.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I may have been more naive than most, not having followed or been well versed in the profitability of YTers before now. But, when I first came across her videos and started watching them, it wasn't long before I began talking back in my head. I think it started when it registered that she was asking her audience to comment about what they were doing or drinking or what the weather was where they were, I started to feel like gaslighting was going on. I started screaming in my head: "Who CARES what the weather is like where I am??!!". It was only when I arrived here on Tattle that I started to understand that how active comments were amounted to viewer engagement and translated into $$$ for her. Her inane questions made sense: we were being used.

I honestly had no idea before that, only that I found it completely irrelevant to the status of her cancer journey and I started wondering what the h#ll was going on.

tbh, I am much more detached having this layer of separation between us. I'm less annoyed, less stressed about it all. Knowing I'm at least not being used for money gives me some peace. I still want to understand the gaps, but I will be okay now if those truths are never revealed.
Nicely put; and I agree, I have enough stress in my life and I don't need to expend any more energy on a stranger.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

That's exactly what I thought too. She loves to act! Which is concerning!!
She did say she wanted him to go and see his family though. I think she meant it.

Reactions: 2
I nominate the next thread to be called TiffanyWinks, because of the scheming and emotional cons (e.g. "it'll all make sense in Thursday's video"), "cancer" in every title, asking for advice she doesn't care about, etc. It's undeniably part of her game. To you lot hoping for a sit-down filling in her viewers? Dream on, dreamers. Never gonna happen.
Or TiffanyHoodwinks

Not sure if this saying is known outside the US but hoodwink means to deceive or trick people.

Reactions: 10
I just re-watched her original appointment with her Oncologist and he said that he "felt bad because she was so young, and that he promised that they would get through it, and he'd treat her like his sister". So what happened in the span of 5 months??
Oncologists have seen it all. Whatever you imagine to be the worst case, times that by 10, and it probably won't come near to what these Professionals have seen. So in such a short span of time, what has changed?? Unless Tiffany is now 'milking' the empathy for money?!

She did say she wanted him to go and see his family though. I think she meant it.
Regardless, he went, is the point.
I've literally had to take a man by the arm and ask him to leave his wife's room while I changed her Dressings. This man was with his wife day and night, and she was only in the Hospital for routine surgery.
I'm only saying that regardless of her wishes, and let's face it, she was lying about wanting him to go, he went.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just re-watched her original appointment with her Oncologist and he said that he "felt bad because she was so young, and that he promised that they would get through it, and he'd treat her like his sister". So what happened in the span of 5 months??
Oncologists have seen it all. Whatever you imagine to be the worst case, times that by 10, and it probably won't come near to what these Professionals have seen. So in such a short span of time, what has changed?? Unless Tiffany is now 'milking' the empathy for money?!
Dont want to get picky but just to clarify this is her surgeon not her oncologist. He is not an oncologist at all.

Reactions: 8
Tiffany could die from this cancer within a year. I vote that we not use a snide title here for the next set of posts as it would be painful for her, her family, her friends to see that if/ when they come here to read.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Tiffany could die from this cancer within a year. I vote that we not use a snide title here for the next set of posts as it would be painful for her, her family, her friends to see that if/ when they come here to read.
Think the horse has bolted on that.

Reactions: 8
Tbf, posting saying she could die in a year is more painful to read than a cheeky title.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Maybe Matt's brother got married, or parents had a big wedding anniversary, some other big family event. She had said she wanted/planned to go. Maybe that's what the shoes were for. If I was as sick as T I would genuinely want my SO to go and not miss important occasions. Life is uncertain.

Plus when she has the surgery this hospital visit will just be the tip of the iceberg. It's just an exam. And he's not a husband of 10/20/30 years.

But I agree with all the comments about family and those very ill in hospital. We don't go away for the weekend.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.