TiffanyThinks #4 TiffanyDrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The viewers are concerned at night:
"What are they writing on this cheap site?
No, we don't tolerate brains and wit!
Quick! Block and delete, tickticktick!"

Sorry, am still working and frustrated 🙈
And please don't forget about our beauty, and brawn. We have all three!

She indicated that she had some contact with him recently. Over the phone or email. That's the impression I got.
Yes, yes, they've spoken, whether stage 3 or 4, and it's all good guys, don't worry. Did I type these words prior, deja vu, and I don't celebrate Halloween too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes, and she only said she was really unwell since early 2021, with bleeding and pain. Perhaps it became too severe for her to ignore by then.
If someone is good at ignoring and blocking out unpleasant and problematic matters, it's definitely Tiffany. She went to the hospital when her bleeding (from the bum) got very bad and she lost 10kg.

• Sad
I found it strange that Matt wasn't there for this. I get that it was already a planned trip, but if my spouse was going in for surgery and had such a hard time before, there's no way I wouldn't be there. And her mom...that made me so sad to watch her face, she is in agony for her daughter and was there alone?
It almost felt like T had a NEED to make this video, I mean you just came out of surgery and you pick up the camera, and when you aren't even making sense while talking and falling asleep at the end. I do think she feels she must do this vlog no matter what the cost.
Hopefully a nutritionist is advising her because this not eating and picking at food is not going to help her when she needs strength to heal.

Reactions: 11
Poor poor Amma. She had the thousand yard stare in the car today, she's in the trenches, and Tiffany still uses her shamelessly to sell the merch. If anyone deserves a GFM here, it's Amma, to go somewhere after all this over, and be coddled and cozy and recovering. Maybe no candles.
And yes, I was surprised at Darling disappearing. Though not as surprised as I would have been earlier on in this
saga.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And please don't forget about our beauty, and brawn. We have all three!

Yes, yes, they've spoken, whether stage 3 or 4, and it's all good guys, don't worry. Did I type these words prior, deja vu, and I don't celebrate Halloween too.
I thought she spoke with her regular oncologist about that ??

Reactions: 5
The chorus from her cult is absurd after this last video. She told us absolutrly nothing of substance, as per usual. I find it crazy that she is so addicted to YT that she films herself right after anesthesia! She is far more concerned with her channel than with her health. And if she talks about finding parking at RM one more time, I'll scream! Or the fact that they went thru the main door instead of the side door! Like who the blazes cares???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought she spoke with her regular oncologist about that ??
She quickly came on in that proof of diagnosis video to say that she's spoken to her surgeon/surgical team/oncologist team, because she didn't want anyone to worry while watching that proof of diagnosis video. They've reassured her, so... No words.

Holy moly, you're right! Surgical team and oncologist team. Not her surgeon cos still not well. She almost finished the word surgeon but changed it to surgical team. I am losing it guys, my bad! And if she didn't write to her surgeon, then there was no contact between her and the surgeon since when!? I cannot do my job properly...

Last edited:
We don‘t know how many nights she has stayed there. Coukd be one to several. I note two I V sites she has so it may be a couple at least. She likely needed hydration and she said antibiotics. Maybe something else too. In a teaching hospital the attending along with their residents etc do daily rounds. Sometimes a senior resident or fellow does them if the primary surgeon isnt available. They discuss any relevant test results and plans for the day or for discharge. There is no way she knows nothing unless she tells the care team not to say a word for her. They would likely have taken some frozen sections in the OR to give them a preliminary diagnosis of cancer or not. Giving them an idea of her status internally for possible surgery. No way they don't tell her some of this info, unless she asks them to not tell her anything. The surgical team gets the frozen section results while the patients‘ procedure is still occuring. Relatively quickly 30 to 45 min. It is a world renown hospital so they have that capability. TF wants viewers to believe that patients dont have any results or info until their office follow up visit. That simply is NOT TRUE. They have some info before that but perhaps not all the final info and treatment plan going forward. .
I’ve found this to be very misleading. There 0% chance she is not being informed. She is an adult.

She quickly came on in that proof of diagnosis video to say that she's spoken to her surgeon/surgical team/oncologist team, because she didn't want anyone to worry while watching that proof of diagnosis video. They've reassured her, so... No words.

Holy moly, you're right! Surgical team and oncologist team. Not her surgeon cos still not well. She almost finished the word surgeon but changed it to surgical team. I am losing it guys, my bad! And if she didn't write to her surgeon, then there was no contact between her and the surgeon since when!? I cannot do my job properly...
DivibeMystic I feel you are becoming obtuse, vague and perhaps misleading. 🤣🤣

Kinda off-topic, but what's been going on with Tiffany's dad? She's been talking about growing up without one, but then mentioned his death to covid in one of her vlogs. I'm guessing divorce?

This offers insight into what possible might be going on. It mentions staging, re-staging, mucin changes after treatment, and watch-and-wait. Smart people here will understand it way better than moi. It's all a game of Clue surrounding TT but might help a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Kinda off-topic, but what's been going on with Tiffany's dad? She's been talking about growing up without one, but then mentioned his death to covid in one of her vlogs. I'm guessing divorce?
He's dead. Nothing's going on.

I’ve found this to be very misleading. There 0% chance she is not being informed. She is an adult.

DivibeMystic I feel you are becoming obtuse, vague and perhaps misleading. 🤣🤣
I feel you! I learn only from the very best, that's what the thread's all about.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Tiffany’s Mom and Dad were separated, based on some of what Tiffany said in older videos. I don’t know if they were actually divorced, but they were estranged. I know they were all really upset and shaken when he passed away. I remember in one of the videos Tiffany was saying maybe her Dad passed away when he did because he was very emotional, and would not have been able to really deal with Tiffany’s diagnosis.

The chorus from her cult is absurd after this last video. She told us absolutrly nothing of substance, as per usual. I find it crazy that she is so addicted to YT that she films herself right after anesthesia! She is far more concerned with her channel than with her health. And if she talks about finding parking at RM one more time, I'll scream! Or the fact that they went thru the main door instead of the side door! Like who the blazes cares???
Her focus on vlogging everything may be a way of distracting her mind from the fact that she has locally advanced cancer and needs a major surgery. I’m not saying it’s a healthy coping tool, but it might be a coping tool. I hope she gets mental health treatment soon as this does not seem to be something a 30 year old could deal with without professional help, and it might be asking to much for Amma and Matt to carry all the burden.

Reactions: 9
It almost felt like T had a NEED to make this video, I mean you just came out of surgery and you pick up the camera, and when you aren't even making sense while talking and falling asleep at the end.
I find it crazy that she is so addicted to YT that she films herself right after anesthesia!
You also have to remember that her videos go through a lot of time of editing. She intends on showing her audience exactly this! We must ask ourselves: what is she trying to convey?

A new badge for us? ;)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Great discussions, thanks all.

Do doctors still shield weak patients from the truth? I know the oncologists here give you surveys about what's important to you in life. And i have wondered if my answers, out of context, actually reflect my world view. Curious about this.

Otherwise, i cannot explain Tiffany. She tells herself the end of her journey isn't so far off... and sadly i agree with her, but not quite the same way.... I mean, it's her vlog, her world view, it's her thoughts and she is free to be. Tiffany Thinks, all right. [irrationally]

In the last video she said her surgery/biopsy was so "hectic" and not straightforward. So what exactly did she mean??
These are just pet words she uses constantly ad nauseam, no special meaning really. She has a very limited vocabulary for a english native speaker. I'm ESL but I feel she uses less english words than even me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
You also have to remember that her videos go through a lot of time of editing. She intends on showing her audience exactly this! We must ask ourselves: what is she trying to convey?

A new badge for us? ;)

Haha 😂… but you forgot how hectic we also are … some days this site is way more hectic than cozy 🫣

• Haha
Do doctors still shield weak patients from the truth?
Well, informed consent is required by the patient or their guardian if deemed incapable of understanding. She could not give consent without understanding her situation fully as it might change what procedures or treatment she would be agreeable to undergoing. I'm sure doctors need to speak to a level understood by the patient, she certainly has had access to her medical records as well. If she was considered unable to understand, I don't imagine she would be allowed to vlog about it without approval or supervision from someone else.

I actually give her more credit than that, even if she does not demonstrate a deep understanding in her videos but prefers a bubbly, giggly, ditzy, cosy persona.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.