TiffanyThinks #4 TiffanyDrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's clear she's already had her biopsies right? She usually post an IG story with her saying her new video is ready, but now she is posting just a still pic from the video with the link.

Reactions: 11
I don't know what's stressing me the most...the thought of watching another Hectic video or the prospect of Johnson standing for PM again. Well...probably the latter, but it's a close call. Divine Mystic, I am intrigued and a bit worried about your latest research topic. Is there anything that might be useful for the rest of us to know?
It is somewhat comforting to know the things I should be doing on a min by min basis in response to a threat that may become real some day. Although silent on things relevant to this thread, I drew the following conclusions. First things first. Do not hold up a camera to your face when the nuclear bomb attack happens. Debris from camera (and other things) may damage your eyes, and face. Close your eyes (and give me your hands, song Eternal Flames). Put your YT goals on hold, because the chances of survival are nil nada non zero the closer you are to the point of impact. Viewers may or may not be there for you, for obvious reasons. Last but not least, do not wear your merch, because, in the event you manage to make it to somewhere where you could still take a bath, you need to take off what you are wearing to take a bath and wash the merch, and that is if there is still uncontaminated water.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I denoted a hint of mockery in her voice when she mentioned the word "vegan" as relates to the sandwich her sister made her. Her sister is trying to help get Tiffany off her usual McDonald's crap diet and eat healthier.
Her cluelessness is astonishing.
It’s the only time we have not had a whole load of enthusiasm And the “how much would you pay” as well. Her eating on camera makes my stomach turn. You always see a lump of food in her mouth before she takes another bite.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
It is somewhat comforting to know the things I should be doing on a min by min basis in response to a threat that may become real some day. Although silent on things relevant to this thread, I drew the following conclusions. First things first. Do not hold up a camera to your face when the nuclear bomb attack happens. Debris from camera (and other things) may damage your eyes, and face. Close your eyes (and give me your hands, song Eternal Flames). Put your YT goals on hold, because the chances of survival are nil nada non zero the closer you are to the point of impact. Viewers may or may not be there for you, for obvious reasons. Last but not least, do not wear your merch, because, in the event you manage to make it to somewhere where you could still take a bath, you need to take off what you are wearing to take a bath and wash the merch, and that is if there is still uncontaminated water.
Well, that was beautifully insane and slightly sobering, oh mystical one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think the biopsies were today or are tmrw
Then, why did she write "I am just sleeping lots and lots." in her comments under the video she posted today, Oct. 20? This leads people to thinking that she already had the biopsy. Also, what is the point of the biopsies if she has already decided not to have surgery? Is it for the hope that a simpler surgery would be possible?

Reactions: 9
Then, why did she write "I am just sleeping lots and lots." in her comments under the video she posted today, Oct. 20? This leads people to thinking that she already had the biopsy. Also, what is the point of the biopsies if she has already decided not to have surgery? Is it for the hope that a simpler surgery would be possible?
My understanding from my own research re pelvic exenteration is that the internal exam and biopsies, along with the scans, will allow the GI surgeon to determine if the surgery can be down and get clear margins. If it’s a yes, then all the info also helps the surgeons (GI, Gyno and reconstructive) who will do it plan.
I had the impression that she only turned down the surgery back at her last visit with the surgeon - that she would reconsider based on the new round of scans and biopsies. But as we all have seen it is hard to understand because she doesn’t share these things clearly.

• Heart
I think the biopsies were today or are tmrw
I seriously doubt this. I believe the scans and biospy happened last week due to her IG story post on Tuesday letting viewers know her new video was up she looked sick af and appeared to be resting and said she was having a bad day. Her videos are days behind. My guess is that she had the biopsy last week at the end of the week and has been recovering the weekend and this week.

Last edited:
Haven't read here for a while but still seems to be no significant update I see 😵💫

She has not already decided not to have surgery, she just doesn’t want to but I guess she will do it if it’s really needed ? The point of biopsies scans and MRI is to check cancerous activity but if everything is clear I guess the wait and watch might go on ? If there is any sign of cancerous activity on MRI or cancerous cells in the biopsy she will have the surgery as soon as possible …

Reactions: 5
She has not already decided not to have surgery, she just doesn’t want to but I guess she will do it if it’s really needed ? The point of biopsies scans and MRI is to check cancerous activity but if everything is clear I guess the wait and watch might go on ? If there is any sign of cancerous activity on MRI or cancerous cells in the biopsy she will have the surgery as soon as possible …
I read in publications (which I do not have readily on-hand here) that if there is distant metastasis, surgery will not be done. In some cases patients had started to be operated on in the abdomen, only for the surgeon to sew them back up after metastasis was confirmed. So, if the MRI and PET scan show, for example, metastasis to the lungs or liver, surgery will not be done. I guess it all depends where the cancerous activity is found. If it is only found locally, (meaning, around the tumor itself or its 'tentacles'), and if margins can be defined, then surgery could be possible is what I understood. However, I do not think that Tiffany will want exenteration surgery, unless her family and Matt convince her to have it, if it is possible. People from the medical field, or from experience, could comment further, and I believe had already done so in previous threads. What I wrote above is also what I recalled from the information some had provided on this forum in threads 1 and 2.

Reactions: 8
I just tried to watch some of her latest video and had to switch off. I can’t believe people subscribe to watch her banal endless chat about nothing. She should get herself a job on one of those shopping channel programmes where they just have to fill time talking rubbish.

• Haha
I read in publications (which I do not have readily on-hand here) that if there is distant metastasis, surgery will not be done. In some cases patients had started to be operated on in the abdomen, only for the surgeon to sew them back up after metastasis was confirmed. So, if the MRI and PET scan show, for example, metastasis to the lungs or liver, surgery will not be done. I guess it all depends where the cancerous activity is found. If it is only found locally, (meaning, around the tumor itself or its 'tentacles'), and if margins can be defined, then surgery could be possible is what I understood. However, I do not think that Tiffany will want exenteration surgery, unless her family and Matt convince her to have it, if it is possible. People from the medical field, or from experience, could comment further, and I believe had already done so in previous threads. What I wrote above is also what I recalled from the information some had provided on this forum in threads 1 and 2.
This is also what I have read. It’s very sad that some people make their peace with having this surgery, sign consent forms, go under, and then are woken up and told that due to what the surgeon saw in the abdomen it could not be done. Watch and wait seems like gambling with your life even if the scans look good. Several people who commented when she asked for opinions on surgery back in August warned her about “magical thinking.”

Oh yes I totally agree . I think PETscan especially is for metas and I think the MRI is for initial tumour locally (colorectal area). I do agree that if there are any metastasis on the PETscans (lungs or liver) surgery will not be done. Absolutely it depends on where the cancerous activity is found . Statiscally supposed to be found locally rather than metas ( except if the metas were there before treatment - so maybe in the lungs ).

Reactions: 6
Her pinned comment is interesting, she’s feeling ‘poorly’ but don’t worry. :rolleyes:

Wonder if that means she’s had the biopsy already?
And sleeping a lot. And crying during the PET scan . Is severe depression and/or severe reality settling in? Yet no update on the recommended appt for her mental health.

RE the question of surgery if mets are found. In the old days ... no. But thankfully nowadays ... if the patient has an oligomet (a small amount of metastatic disease, for example one metastatic lung mass) surgery will be considered for otherwise healthy and motivated patients. Surgery or radiation would also be considered for the lone metastatic lesion.

Last edited:
[Tiffany in a cheery voice]:"We got this and we're doing this again!"

*Tiffany stares off into space sadly*

Toxic positivity is mentally torturing this poor woman. "We got this" has become a cult-like mantra that she repeats to snap herself out of moments when she acknowledges the reality of her situation. It's almost like she's hypnotized herself and "we got this" are the magic words to keep her under the spell of obliviousness
Well said. It's becoming a "reset" button to escape reality and suffocate her true emotions. It's annoying, yes, but it's also sad to watch someone in denial play themselves on camera. There's no way she can make proper, informed decisions about her health in such a mental state. Her followers are validating this self-sabotage, echoing the catchphrase ad nauseam and saying whatever she wants to hear. They aren't helping her at all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I currently have a friend who is in chemo for liver cancer and "unspecified/unknown" cancer. They know the liver cancer is met. from somewhere else but can't find it, it doesn't light up on the PET scans, etc. They THINK it's from chest or head area. I was just wondering if anyone knows how common it is for cancer not to show on PET scans but you actually have it. It doesn't look good for my friend right now.

• Sad
Well said. It's becoming a "reset" button to escape reality and suffocate her true emotions. It's annoying, yes, but it's also sad to watch someone in denial play themselves on camera. There's no way she can make proper, informed decisions about her health in such a mental state. Her followers are validating this self-sabotage, echoing the catchphrase ad nauseam and saying whatever she wants to hear. They aren't helping her at all.
It's a cult and she is their high priestess.

In watching the latter part of her vlog today, she has the WORST diet. And she almost sneers when she says vegan sandwich.
Another thing that's struck me is how boring her videos truly are. Seriously, it's the same old, same old on nearly every video. Eating chips or fries, drinking tea, walking down a hospital corridor, opening up a new shopping haul, or being cozy on her bed or sofa.
I seriously doubt she'll provide any real details on her scans and biopsy. But she'll talk endlessly about how delicious Matt's scrambled eggs are!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It's a cult and she is their high priestess.
The difference is that cult leaders know they're spouting nonsense. They're full-time confidence tricksters. Tiffany knowingly pulls heartstrings cons (clickbait, thumbnails, stringing along information, pitting people against each other to "protect" her, etc), but the denial is also very real. Cult leaders aren't good people, but there's a logic and consistency to their game. Tiffany's neither present nor intelligent enough to build a following on her own; the cancer did that. Consider the mindfuckery there. Her longtime desire for youtube fame finally arrived through a (likely terminal) diagnosis, thus being rewarded and punished simultaneously. It's a recipe for disaster, especially for someone emotionally immature and seemingly sheltered from the brutality of life.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.