TiffanyThinks #4 TiffanyDrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PET SCAN AT HOSPITAL *cancer*

On bed upstairs watching NETflix, getting ready to go to hospital for PET scan. Feel better after ranting in her "podcast", which she's uploaded on YT. Not allowed to eat or drink before PET scan. Such a nice break from hospital visits. CT scans are easy for her. Hates MRI scans. PET scans are ok, but she really does not like it, as not allowed to see children. Conclusion: she does not like any scans.

Amma is driving her, in red tshirt, and she in marine we got this sweatshirt. Standard merch for hospital visits. Link provided if you want one. Hot flushes still, cold, temperature is all over. No blood test yet for meno problem. So hungry since dinner. Excited to go home and eat leftover from last night's dinner made by Matt. No snacks for car ride because Matt is not here. Thinking about food. Talking about her c. diff hospital stay where she couldn't eat as well. PET scan, tick, tick, tick. Found parking spot right at the back of hospital.

Have a book with her to read after they inject radioactive dye and need to wait for an hour before scan. T.V. is working. She needs to keep her mind occupied. It's difficult to block things out, but she just has to do it. This life isn't going to be forever. I feel like I cannot get upset. It's still hard whenever I come to the hospital, in this room. Amma went to her sister's place to hang out for an hour to spend time with her niece and nephew, and then will come back to pick her up when the scan's done. Just took her blue ring off, always remind her of We Got This blue heart. Switched on T.V., and as a treat, she watched Miracle on 34th Street, even though Halloween is not over, and she does not celebrate Halloween anyway. She will think about Christmas even though it's October. So sleepy. What's your fav Christmas movie?

Going to carpark to find Amma after scan. She cried while she went inside the machine. Couldn't stop her tears or wipe them with her hands which had to be up in the machine. Wanted MacDonalds chips (or fries in the U.S.) as a little treat. So hungry. Sis made her a little sandwich, which she ate in car. Yummy. Vegan cheese with cucumbers and spicy sauce. Sis also gave her crisps. Decided to leave Macdonald's trip for another scan the next day.

Back home, and will finish some editing. Amma made her a cuppa tea. Also having a slice of little cake. Her darling is home, chilling in kitchen. Some netflix show she watched was hectic, but she couldn't stop watching it.

Subscribe, love, and out!
Thank you so much.
Your reviews are the best! I do not need to watch her vlogs … actually, I will not watch her nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
[Tiffany in a cheery voice]:"We got this and we're doing this again!"

*Tiffany stares off into space sadly*

Toxic positivity is mentally torturing this poor woman. "We got this" has become a cult-like mantra that she repeats to snap herself out of moments when she acknowledges the reality of her situation. It's almost like she's hypnotized herself and "we got this" are the magic words to keep her under the spell of obliviousness

Haha … she should auction that ‘mantra’ to the British politicians !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you so much.
Your reviews are the best! I do not need to watch her vlogs … actually, I will not watch her nonsense.

Often times, I have no idea what I am summarising until I read over them for the 10th thousand time... I must say she has trained me well in blocking negative things out :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her pinned comment is interesting, she’s feeling ‘poorly’ but don’t worry. :rolleyes:

Wonder if that means she’s had the biopsy already?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
[Tiffany in a cheery voice]:"We got this and we're doing this again!"

*Tiffany stares off into space sadly*

Toxic positivity is mentally torturing this poor woman. "We got this" has become a cult-like mantra that she repeats to snap herself out of moments when she acknowledges the reality of her situation. It's almost like she's hypnotized herself and "we got this" are the magic words to keep her under the spell of obliviousness
Religious, magical or spiritual, please categorise :cool:

i watched the vid eating fat and salt reduced popcorn by the fire. I definitely think she reads the comments here. She started to apologize for her rant and negativity in the latest Tea vlog but then stopped short and said it was therapeutic for her! He tone and calling out of the “haters” was talked about here quite a bit. The other issue she has mentioned for the first time that I can see is her recognition that this cancer journey is the hardest on her mother. She actually admitted it and tried in her own way to give her a bit of respite. I hope she tells her that in private too. To lose a child must be the worst possible thing for a parent to endure. We spoke of this many times on here but TF never seemed to acknowledge the obvious pain and anguish on her mothers face. I felt some empathy for her today as reality hits her in the face and she trues to discuss her fears but just cant seem to do it. I dont think is unusual but most wouldn't put it all up on YT if you're not willing or able to share more feelings or facts. She doesnt mention the timing of the next set of tests but I’m sure it will be dragged out to another week or so. I believe most have already occurred last week and early this week.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
3things that make me irrationally mad:

1. Whenever she asks Matt or amma if “are you happy” whenever they are driving her somewhere, especially the hospital.

2. The sad tinkely music and time lapse she does.

3. The stupid bleeping dance she does whenever her phone rings.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
3things that make me irrationally mad:

1. Whenever she asks Matt or amma if “are you happy” whenever they are driving her somewhere, especially the hospital.

2. The sad tinkely music and time lapse she does.

3. The stupid bleeping dance she does whenever her phone rings.
Number 1 is odd and feels a little sinister to me, not sure why. 3. her tongue when the phone rings...?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
I don't know what's stressing me the most...the thought of watching another Hectic video or the prospect of Johnson standing for PM again. Well...probably the latter, but it's a close call. Divine Mystic, I am intrigued and a bit worried about your latest research topic. Is there anything that might be useful for the rest of us to know?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I denoted a hint of mockery in her voice when she mentioned the word "vegan" as relates to the sandwich her sister made her. Her sister is trying to help get Tiffany off her usual McDonald's crap diet and eat healthier.
Her cluelessness is astonishing.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.