TiffanyThinks #4 TiffanyDrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long did it take last time for her to get the scans and MRI results ?
I feel like it took weeks, I remember her saying she thinks they want all results together and will just tell her everything at the one appt. but it seemed to drag on forever before she had anything, then it was still confusing. Hopefully they give her news a lot faster this time, the waiting would wear anyone down mentally.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes in the video we don’t know who broke up with who and initially I though that he broke up with her but it can be the opposite if she met Matt during her relationship with Tiroy maybe she is the one who broke up and doesn’t want to say so … Who knows …
Yes, all of this is supposition. I still think it was Tiroy who broke up with her, and she started a relationship with Matt 'on the rebound', as 'love at first sight', since one is especially vulnerable right after a breakup.

Reactions: 3
Yes in the video we don’t know who broke up with who and initially I though that he broke up with her but it can be the opposite if she met Matt during her relationship with Tiroy maybe she is the one who broke up and doesn’t want to say so … Who knows … So much mystery like the previous mysterious surgeries … And the mysterious dates of appointments … I think the biopsy is/ should be at the end of the week and after the petscan and MRI, like Friday maybe ? And the oh so mysterious treatment plan that we don’t understand but maybe it’s just because she didn’t understand it herself well enough to be able to explain it ??? How long did it take last time for her to get the scans and MRI results ? Here it can be pretty fast ( sometimes the same day). Radiologists can read it pretty quickly if they want/ have the time but maybe they have to speak with the team before telling her anything ? Obviously it might be a bit longer for the biopsy results…
I think you may be right. She did say that she couldn't go up to see Matt's brother over the weekend because she might have to be kept overnight. Perhaps she already had her biopsy on the Friday past. Like most hope here, the results would come back fast. It's mentally taking a toll on her. And dare I say us too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
All opinions we have aside, I'm really worried for her. I'm not expecting anything good to come from these scans and tests. Mentally she must be in an awful place, she's essentially waiting to see if she is terminal.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
The poor sleep, and not eating enough, would have had an impact on her overall well being, including but not limited to fatigue, cognitive function, mood swings, hormone changes, inflammation (thus pain), and a much more weakened immune system. I'd think that she'd always be very exhausted toward the later part of the day, even if she hadn't had a hectic day.
Yes definitely all those things plus she looks tired because of the lighting and the close up …
I think the biopsy should be at the end of the week / after Petscans and MRI … But maybe she is manipulative about the dates who knows alas … I thought most of the videos were filmed the day before ? That’s what she pretends at least it seems … But who knows she is never clear about the dates or anything for that matter haha … Maybe it’s only because she is not clear herself and genuinely doesn’t know, I was so shocked when in the video she said « some of you told me it’s been more than 6 weeks now, so let me see » and she checks in the calendar like she doesn’t know if it’s been 6 or 7 or 8 weeks !!! How is that even possible that she herself doesn’t know ??? I mean when you are waiting for such important medical exams you know when they are supposed to happen … I couldn’t believe it ! She didn’t know … or was she pretending for the video ???

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes definitely all those things plus she looks tired because of the lighting and the close up …
I think the biopsy should be at the end of the week / after Petscans and MRI … But maybe she is manipulative about the dates who knows alas … I thought most of the videos were filmed the day before ? That’s what she pretends at least it seems … But who knows she is never clear about the dates or anything for that matter haha … Maybe it’s only because she is not clear herself and genuinely doesn’t know, I was so shocked when in the video she said « some of you told me it’s been more than 6 weeks now, so let me see » and she checks in the calendar like she doesn’t know if it’s been 6 or 7 or 8 weeks !!! How is that even possible that she herself doesn’t know ??? I mean when you are waiting for such important medical exams you know when they are supposed to happen … I couldn’t believe it ! She didn’t know … or was she pretending for the video ???
I think she's just not very pro-active enough wrt her health situation. If not for her mom, her sis, and her darling, (who knows or even her cousins, or aunties and uncles), telling her that she had to make the appointment happen instead of making the memories, she wouldn't have moved very far from where she wanted to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel like it took weeks, I remember her saying she thinks they want all results together and will just tell her everything at the one appt. but it seemed to drag on forever before she had anything, then it was still confusing. Hopefully they give her news a lot faster this time, the waiting would wear anyone down mentally.
It took weeks ! Oh the waiting is unbearably long …

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think she's just not very pro-active enough wrt her health situation. If not for her mom, her sis, and her darling, (who knows or even her cousins, or aunties and uncles), telling her that she had to make the appointment happen instead of making the memories, she wouldn't have moved very far from where she wanted to be.
She probably figured that plus or minus 2 more weeks won't make a difference. If she is really cancer-free, she will still be cancer-free in two weeks, most likely. If she has cancer, she will still have it in 2 weeks. I think her family would have to convince her to have surgery if surgery were proposed again as a curative option. On her own, she seems never to want this surgery. Her tumor was unresectable prior to chemoradiotherapy. As of the last scans, she would have needed an exenteration to remove the tumor and its 'tentacles'. Some people still call the tumor unresectable because major pelvic organs to which it is attached need to be removed 'en bloc'. Not all hospitals can even do this type of surgery, so if one happens to live in a part of the world where this type of surgery cannot be done, the T4b tumor of the type Tiffany has is, indeed, unresectable.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Here we go again, and I knew this would provoke such a reaction, because politics wants a certain outcome, just like politics did for the vaccine. Let us take all other factors out, and focus on the contraceptives themselves, as other studies do for red meat eaters, or smokers, etc.
It has been shown in many studies that YES, oral contraceptives (OC) in the articles I will now reference, DO increase a woman's risk of developing breast cancer. My father as a physician knew it years ago.
Risk by Pattern of OC Use.
Women having ever used OCs presented a 30% higher risk of developing breast cancer than never-users (Table 2) RR for breast cancer among ever-users of OCs remained significantly increased after exclusion of current/recent users from the analysis (RR = 1.2).......
Women who had ever exclusively used progestin-only pills were not at an increased breast cancer risk, whereas those who had exclusively used combined OCs were at 30% increased risk (Table 5). In contrast, current/recent use of progestin-only pills and combined OCs entailed a similar 50–60% increased risk of breast cancer as compared with never use.

From another article
Many studies show serious adverse events associated with oral contraceptive use including venous thromboembolic disease, myocardial infarction, and stroke (8-10)

In addition to the risk of acute harms, the use of oral contraceptives may influence the risk of certain cancers (11). Oral contraceptive use may promote or initiate tumors of the breast or cervix (12-14) For breast cancer, these risks may be even greater for women at elevated risk due to family history of cancer or genetic mutation carrier status (e.g., BRCA1/2); however, results from studies are inconclusive (15-16). Oral contraceptive use has also been 17associated with a greater risk of certain clinically challenging types of breast tumors (17). Conversely, oral contraceptive use is associated with significant reductions in colorectal, endometrial, and ovarian cancers (11,18-20). A recent systematic review and meta-analysis supports a significant risk reduction for ovarian cancer incidence and mortality associated with the use of oral contraceptives (20)

Currently, From UK Cancer Research:
Does taking the combined pill increase the risk of breast cancer?
Taking the combined pill will slightly increase the risk of breast cancer compared to people who are not taking it. But it’s important to remember that there are other things that have a bigger effect on breast cancer risk. For example, being overweight or obese increases the risk of breast cancer much more than taking the pill does.

When you stop taking the pill, your breast cancer risk stops increasing. About 10 years after stopping, a person’s risk is no longer affected.

By the way, one of these studies is from a Nordic country. Nordic countries have superior data collection and statistics to others for medical purposes. Many medical doctors who do research always quote Nordic studies for their robustness. Many times Nordic countries have shown studies that, later on, are reproduced in other countries as well. The problem with other western countries is also obesity, so that it is difficult to isolate the effect of contraceptives with obesity if most of the women in the study are obese or overweight to begin with.
I mean of course you will find some research showing some effects. You will also find some research showing no effects at all. I am still more likely to go by what my gyneacologists tell me. But I will have a look at the papers that you have shown, thank you.

Reactions: 8
I mean of course you will find some research showing some effects. You will also find some research showing no effects at all. I am still more likely to go by what my gyneacologists tell me. But I will have a look at the papers that you have shown, thank you.
Just like the never-ending good/bad saga, coffee/no coffee, eggs/no eggs, and the list goes on, and on, and on, and on... :oops:

Reactions: 7
Danish studies also confirm the increase in breast cancer risk due to certain contraceptives (about 20% according to a Danish study), but I did not link all the studies. Doctors these days do not always know about current research. Here is an official data sheet from the US Food and Drug administration on birth control pills. It will vary slightly with UK information. Unfortunately, sometimes politics gets in the way of truth.

Reactions: 4
Danish studies also confirm the increase in breast cancer risk due to certain contraceptives (about 20% according to a Danish study), but I did not link all the studies. Doctors these days do not always know about current research. Here is the official data sheet from the US Food and Drug administration on birth control pills. It will vary slightly with UK information. Unfortunately, sometimes politics gets in the way of truth.
Thanks will have a look!

Reactions: 3
We had mutual friends so I didn’t personally have any dealings with her but she was in my social circles by default. That doesn’t surprise me. I always got the my way is right impression. When I stumbled across her content I thought nothing of it being suspicious. But my mum recently had emergency surgery to remove a tumour in her bowl which made me raise questions about Tiffany and the surgery…
I got the feeling from her vlogs that Tiffany doesn't have many friends and is lonely, so it's good to hear she has a social circle.

Reactions: 4
She just posted a short on YT. Filmed as she waited in the hospital to get her Pet Scan. So it seems the first scan has been done. Next is CT Scan, then MRI, then biopsy. She doesn't say when this actually happened. My guess is it all (the scans and biopsy) happened last week. That could explain her Insta post yesterday where she looked so ill. Oh, she was watching Miracle on 34thStreet on a tv set up in her room as she waited..

Her Insta from yesterday is gone now.

Reactions: 10
I think the vlogs lag one to two wks from when she filmed them. She likely has already had the scans and biopsy and she will release them slowly as she has always done. The secrecy, vagueness and confusion is deliberate. The delay is totally understandable since she doesn’t feel well but be honest about it. Editing etc takes some time if you are not well at times. Her viewers would understand but she would rather try to keep the truth hidden and continue with trying to appear well as much as possible. She is just not an honest person IMO.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She just posted a short on YT. Filmed as she waited in the hospital to get her Pet Scan. So it seems the first scan has been done. Next is CT Scan, then MRI, then biopsy. She doesn't say when this actually happened. My guess is it all (the scans and biopsy) happened last week. That could explain her Insta post yesterday where she looked so ill. Oh, she was watching Miracle on 34thStreet on a tv set up in her room as she waited..

Her Insta from yesterday is gone now.
So annoying that she posts things as if they were current. What is even the point of posting happenings from a week before. Especially these quick updates. Don't update us on what happened last week. It just seems so calculating. And why is she so secretive about when all these things are happening.

I think the vlogs lag one to two wks from when she filmed them. She likely has already had the scans and biopsy and she will release them slowly as she has always done. The secrecy, vagueness and confusion is deliberate.
The worst was when she waited several vlogs to reveal the PET scan results 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She probably figured that plus or minus 2 more weeks won't make a difference. If she is really cancer-free, she will still be cancer-free in two weeks, most likely. If she has cancer, she will still have it in 2 weeks. I think her family would have to convince her to have surgery if surgery were proposed again as a curative option. On her own, she seems never to want this surgery. Her tumor was unresectable prior to chemoradiotherapy. As of the last scans, she would have needed an exenteration to remove the tumor and its 'tentacles'. Some people still call the tumor unresectable because major pelvic organs to which it is attached need to be removed 'en bloc'. Not all hospitals can even do this type of surgery, so if one happens to live in a part of the world where this type of surgery cannot be done, the T4b tumor of the type Tiffany has is, indeed, unresectable.
That sounds likely but is very disturbing. Every day matters with cancer. It’s a race against time to kill it with chemo and radiation, or remove it surgically, before cancerous cells move through blood vessels or the lymphatic system to another part of the body and start growing ( mets.) She is very lucky to live near the Royal Marsden which is internationally known for pelvic exenteration surgery.

Ok I feel really dumb that I didn’t get this until now: leaving out specific dates for the tests means people won’t know when to expect to hear how the tests went. Its impossible to know if this is to get people to watch vlogs that don’t provide information about the tests for days after the tests to be able to get more vlogs viewed, but I’m feeling suspicious that my (and others’) emotions are being manipulated to increase views. It is bizarre to me that someone with a deadly cancer that might kill them within 12 months would be thinking like that but I guess if this is a case of serious denial then maybe.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Yes I did feel bad after posting it…

We had mutual friends so I didn’t personally have any dealings with her but she was in my social circles by default. That doesn’t surprise me. I always got the my way is right impression. When I stumbled across her content I thought nothing of it being suspicious. But my mum recently had emergency surgery to remove a tumour in her bowl which made me raise questions about Tiffany and the surgery…
What do you think is happening with her and the surgery?

Reactions: 2
The contraceptives in birth control increase a woman's chances of having breast cancer. = I heard that this has since been disproved.
I agree that lifestyle choices are important but also genetics, gene mutations, infections, exposure to pollutants, chemicals. A multitude of factors influence it.
I fell pregnant on the "natural" form of the birth control through body temperature etc because I didn't want to take the oral contraceptive due to these fears from the research you've showed,my body rejected the coil so I wasn't left with many options other than either trust the natural way again or take a medicated form by way of oral or implant, I find my husband way too attractive to abstain or use condoms so I did hours and hours of research and the figures you quote are not due oral contraceptive alone,there are many mitigating factors contributing to it, family history,other daily medications, recreational drug use to mention just 3 so it's not as dangerous as made out..of course medicating our bodies to prevent a natural bodily function is not the best idea in any way but it's the only option for many of us and the benefits outweigh the tiny risk for me personally.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.