TiffanyThinks #4 TiffanyDrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I will offer a clue, even if she refuses to give a clear answer: If the port she has in her arm remains, she may not be cancer-free. If the port is removed, she could be considered cancer-free. Surely, when or if her port is removed, she will be very excited and tell people about it. How long could the port remain in her arm, anyway?
According to the article cited below, ports can be removed or kept as per the person's wishes:
Q: Do I have to keep the port after my treatment is over?

A: No. Many people keep ports in place “just in case.” Others have them removed as soon as treatment is complete. Work with your doctor to decide what’s right for you.
And port-a-caths still need to be flushed every so often. I can't remember exactly but it was either every 3 months or every 6 months for me and I hung onto my port for 2 years after chemo was completed because there was a good chance of my breast cancer repaying me a visit. Basically the chemo nurse injects a syringe of heparin into the port. Then within seconds you get a yucky metallic taste in your throat. At least I did LOL. Tiff would surely be annoyed at having to go back to the hospital for her port flushes.

Hey ... maybe her medical team is onto us and that's why the unexpected scheduling of her repeat biopsies happened.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Last time she waited a long time for the results. At least that's what she told us. Just saw her post on her instagram stories. She looks very worn out. I'm a bit reluctant to 'trust' her content these days. She is very good at making it more dramatic than it is. She is an expert at creating the most devastating images.

Reactions: 14
It was odd that Tiffany didn’t say what day the biopsies under anesthesia will be done this week. I have been watching some Jenny Apple videos and WOW what a difference. I learn a lot watching those. Was thrilled that Jenny‘s brain mets DISAPPEARED after radiation treatment.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It was odd that Tiffany didn’t say what day the biopsies under anesthesia will be done this week. I have been watching some Jenny Apple videos and WOW what a difference. I learn a lot watching those. Was thrilled that Jenny‘s brain mets DISAPPEARED after radiation treatment.
I started watching Jenny Apple's videos recently, what a sweetheart. You can tell she has no ulterior motive and no hidden agendas. Learning lots too.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes, I agree. I don’t think she necessarily films her “Tea with Tiffanythinks”on the same day she puts the video out. So I don’t think she was getting the PET scan today, I think it may have been last week. She said she wanted to go with Matt to see his family on Friday or Saturday. But then they called and said they scheduled the biopsy for that same weekend. So I wonder if that was last Friday that she had the biopsy, or is it coming up this Friday? I wish she would make it clearer. I feel so confused as to where she is right now. She titled this video, “So Annoyed”, well, I feel like that when I’m trying to understand this timeline lol
Yes, Jenny Apple is so much different. She tells us the dates of when something happened, when she’s getting scans, and what the results are. She doesn’t leave us in a cloud of confusion. I’m so happy too that her brain scan was clear!

Does anyone know what date Tiffany had her first biopsy? She shared the results on September 11, I believe, in the “No Surgery”video. But I’m vague as to when she had the actual biopsy taken. I think she said today that it’s been 8 weeks. I’m just trying to understand where she is right now.

Last edited:
This is just a random thought: maybe the surgeon wanted her to use the 6 weeks to put on some weight.The surgical mortality rate for pelvic exenteration is low - something like 1%, but after surgery the patient is in the ICU for days and the total hospital stay can be 2 or 3 weeks.

Reactions: 6
Well. Someone struck a nerve, didn’t they?

So can someone else please help me understand? Tiffany explained today that she really wants viewers to understand that there is so much more to her person than cancer, so she vlogs normal days, but titles them “Cancer term, cancer term” or even “BLOOD sand MUCOUS?” That seems like a very strange way to portray the normal, happy and good days. Me thinks she doth protest too much. Truth always finds a way. I would just appreciate and respect her much more if she would just say, “you know what, yes, I used ‘cancer’ in my titles because it generates more views,” but she can’t say that because anyone who would use cancer for that purpose…well that would be considered grossly immoral, would it not?

Now, I feel sorry for her because on top of this horrible illness, she has created a whole separate nightmare for herself via excessive social media use, and dishonesty with herself and/or viewers. If one is not careful, even social media can be an addiction (can we say, DISTRACTION) which very strongly and negatively impacts healthy coping.

Then there are the commenters. It’s a worship fest! It literally sounds like worship, and that is just plain weird.

This whole thing is becoming more than a little bizarre, and I expect it could get even more so in the coming weeks. Interesting to see the effects of group-think irrationality on a macrocosmic scale via YT. Pretty darn scary. Anyone that doesn’t have questions after the crazy happenings for the last 8 weeks has a serious deficit in the ability to think critically. And anyone who feels that people with questions or concerns or different opinions than theirs should be “canceled, deleted, tik, tik, tik,” will have a rude awakening coming for them when freedom of speech is completely stamped out.

I really enjoyed watching her, but something changed big time after she asked for viewers opinions and then got them. Now I will keep watching as a sort of social science research project of sorts.

So. Messed. Up. And that’s the macro level. I am EXTREMELY concerned for her well-being both mental and physical in the coming weeks. I hope I am wrong, I sincerely do. 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She would never in million years admit that she does it for money and adoration.
Even so it's so obvious just by the dislikes alone, we all know she will delete comments that do not "compliment" her and her choices.Thus many hit the dislike that you can get back by downloading an extension. It's speaks volumes. I wonder what Matt thinks of it all and if he will stick around. He can do a lot better in my opinion. She's used to get her way that's obvious even in the way she talks there's a strong pretentiousness about her.

• Sad
  • Heart

So can someone else please help me understand? Tiffany explained today that she really wants viewers to understand that there is so much more to her person than cancer, so she vlogs normal days, but titles them “Cancer term, cancer term” or even “BLOOD sand MUCOUS?” That seems like a very strange way to portray the normal, happy and good days. Me thinks she doth protest too much. Truth always finds a way. I would just appreciate and respect her much more if she would just say, “you know what, yes, I used ‘cancer’ in my titles because it generates more views,” but she can’t say that because anyone who would use cancer for that purpose…well that would be considered grossly immoral, would it not?

Now, I feel sorry for her because on top of this horrible illness, she has created a whole separate nightmare for herself via excessive social media use, and dishonesty with herself and/or viewers. If one is not careful, even social media can be an addiction (can we say, DISTRACTION) which very strongly and negatively impacts healthy coping.

Then there are the commenters. It’s a worship fest! It literally sounds like worship, and that is just plain weird.

This whole thing is becoming more than a little bizarre, and I expect it could get even more so in the coming weeks. Interesting to see the effects of group-think irrationality on a macrocosmic scale via YT. Pretty darn scary. Anyone that doesn’t have questions after the crazy happenings for the last 8 weeks has a serious deficit in the ability to think critically. And anyone who feels that people with questions or concerns or different opinions than theirs should be “canceled, deleted, tik, tik, tik,” will have a rude awakening coming for them when freedom of speech is completely stamped out.

I really enjoyed watching her, but something changed big time after she asked for viewers opinions and then got them. Now I will keep watching as a sort of social science research project of sorts.

So. Messed. Up. And that’s the macro level. I am EXTREMELY concerned for her well-being both mental and physical in the coming weeks. I hope I am wrong, I sincerely do. 😢
I agree with everything you said here. And when I read the comments, it is a worship fest! And people say things like, “How dare anyone question you!” I am too much of a critical thinker to not question what is going on. She went on and on about getting that surgery. Then she became determined to not have it. I would think they should have explained to her before what the surgery was going to be like.
I really enjoyed the videos too, before she made the one with the “Block, delete, tic tic tic”. And her videos are very click baity. I follow two other cancer vloggers, Jenny Apple and Krocks in the Kitchen. They do not use click bait in their titles. I am also very concerned about where all this is leading!

Reactions: 12
This is just a random thought: maybe the surgeon wanted her to use the 6 weeks to put on some weight.The surgical mortality rate for pelvic exenteration is low - something like 1%, but after surgery the patient is in the ICU for days and the total hospital stay can be 2 or 3 weeks.
Is that what operation she needs a pelvic excenteration!! Where I work we do these and they are burtal they pretty much take everything out it’s super high risk and odds aren’t great after!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Last time she waited a long time for the results. At least that's what she told us. Just saw her post on her instagram stories. She looks very worn out. I'm a bit reluctant to 'trust' her content these days. She is very good at making it more dramatic than it is. She is an expert at creating the most devastating images.
I hate to be this way and so cynical but I thought the same; is this real or drama to get people to watch the video per her IG story post. The other option which is just as likely is she's had her scans and biospy last week or hell even the week before and is recovering now looking rough like the last time.
Also, some of you posted she said she had pain when shopping. Did she mention that in this video??

Last edited:
Some comments:

" You know people are getting confused. 8 weeks ago you and your doctor declared yourself cancer free which was strange enough. And since you were happy about it and it was the occasion to be happy, you still sold cancer in your VLog (I never watched even a single episode from then thinking you are cancer free. Second your tic tic tic block warning irritated me six week ago sorry 8 week ago. You were so arrogant on that occasion. You yourself is putting yourself in public and expecting privacy is nothing but being stupid. Now you are saying you are not cancer free which is opposite of what you said 8 weeks ago. Don't sell cancer just for views. You will kind of manifest cancer if you keep on putting this word in your description or in your life. You have got all the rights to live your life your way with or without cancer. People should not talk about this but you can't keep their mouth shut because you are in Public domain. Learn to live with it. It doesn't mean I am telling you to take everything (abusive words or something like that). By the way best of luck for your scans and biopsy. Hope everything turns out to be negative. "

A conversation:
" Tiffany I think it's because you're confusing people. On a previous video you said the biopsy revealed no cancer cells detected, does this mean I'm cancer free. Now this video you're saying you still have cancer "

" I think it's difficult to know exactly what/how she saying things because I think her doctors are talking in a confusing way and/or not explaining things correctly or in a way she's totally understanding it. Her biopsy may have been taken in a spot where there is no cancer, however that does not mean she is totally cancer free. It may not be active currently, or in remission, however I don't think it's likely to go from stage 3 to nothing this quickly, and that her doctor suggested such a radical surgery if she was cancer free. "

" yes I totally agree and think the same. I saw a lot of comments on that other video congratulating her on being cancer free. "
Wow, that first commenter was...viscious!!! Imagine BERATING a cancer patient for "irritating" her with how she's running her own channel and calling her "arrogant" and "stupid" and that she's "selling her cancer" and that if she keeps doing that it will "manifest" !!!! That's some cold blooded, inhumane f***ery right there! Wow! I hope s/he never gets cancer.

• Haha
She looks very ill in that story. Thing is you don’t know how much you can trust it anymore. She’s so manipulative she could be orchestrating it with lighting and angles.

Wow, that first commenter was...viscious!!! Imagine BERATING a cancer patient for "irritating" her with how she's running her own channel and calling her "arrogant" and "stupid" and that she's "selling her cancer" and that if she keeps doing that it will "manifest" !!!! That's some cold blooded, inhumane f***ery right there! Wow! I hope s/he never gets cancer.
Oh have a day off Tiff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Very well said. The posts on her channel now all sound like a cult. And they praise anything and everything she says and does. Once again, Tiffany has created a "straw man" by ranting about "people" who are forcing her to explain why she puts "cancer" in her titles when 99% of each vlog has nothing to do with cancer. Predictably, the cult then chimes in like a Greek chorus, chastising these mean "people". It's all SO absurd and, frankly, weird as ****. There is no longer any honest dialogue in the comments on her vlogs because she deletes anything she doesn't like and/or most people who questioned things or tried to give her good advice have simply given up. It's clear she only wants to hear from her adoring cult. What a strange symbiotic relationship now exists between Tiffany and her subs!

You sound like Tiffany or one of her cult-like subs.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She looks very ill in that story. Thing is you don’t know how much you can trust it anymore. She’s so manipulative she could be orchestrating it with lighting and angles.
I hate to be this way and so cynical but I thought the same; is this real or drama to get people to watch the video per her IG story post. The other option which is just as likely is she's had her scans and biospy last week or hell even the week before and is recovering now looking rough like the last time.
Same here, I sadly have no confidence that what she posts is timely or genuine. From what people have posted here, the videos seem to purposefully avoid giving a specific timeline, they have always been vague ("it's the next day", "having scans soon", etc). It actually bothered me quite early. If you are doing this for support, don't you need to involve your Tiffany Thinks family along the journey not just after the fact? I get not being comfortable giving exact dates of upcoming events, but it always seemed odd to me how truly little she engaged her supporters leading up to significant moments. We are more passive observers retroactively. How could that help? She seems more interested in taking the time to edit and roll it out afterwards than having supporters follow along contemporaneously. I felt the divide.

I honestly feel much more at peace not watching her videos anymore. Also, enough people appear to be commenting in HER comments about her incongruous video titles that she certainly didn't need to read it here to know it was an issue.

If she responded to queries regarding using 'cancer' in her video titles, maybe oh maybe she'll clarify in her next video why the doctor recommended WW as the best next approach and what exactly her health picture revealed to justify it? Hope springs eternal!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Dare to dream 💭💭💭
Block / Delete / ✅✅✅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it's very obvious that you are close to Tiff or are a fanatic fan of hers. If you know Tiff personally I would probably spend my time trying to get through to her how serious her situation is. If you are a fanatic sub of hers, stick to her cult-like comments on her youtube videos, this thread is for the many, many people who have simply grown confused and concerned during the course of Tiff's cancer journey.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You see that as berating, personally I see it as someone sharing their honest opinion on the situation, someone who is frustrated with Tiffany for getting so many people so invested with promises of honesty etc only to go the opposite route of sharing nothing and blocking people who tell her the truth and more importantly she's blocking medical professionals who are giving her such good advice,advice that she doesn't go get herself..she put herself on a public platform and asked for honesty from her "loving TT family" yet doesn't like when she gets it.NOBODY is hating on her, EVERYBODY wants her to beat this and live her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why is she even talking (venting :rolleyes:) about the critical comments again? She said already that she will delete and block them all and not talk about it again. I will never forget the giggle she did after saying it. Has anyone noticed that weird fake giggle? She did it before too. The fact that she keeps on harping about it just shows how egocentric and self-obsessed she is. It just bothers her so much. In the grand scheme of things and the scheme of the precarious situation that she is in, why does it matter? Someone said 'pretentious'. This is the word I've been looking for. I think it describes her well. Artificial and pretentious. It's more important to her that people sing only praise to her in the comments than that she does a good job with her vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think that Tiffany is about to become a victim of her own "success" in terms of her channel having grown and due to the increased popularity and engagement she is now much more "under the microscope" as she used to be.

This leads to her being criticised and questions being asked.
In turn, she is unsure how to deal with it as she is not experienced, which is reflected in her clumsiness.
I think she addressed this four times now: first when she addressed the criticism Matt received, then with the "delete, block, tickticktick" approach, another time I cannot quite recall now (what was it??), and then when defending her video titles just recently.

If she would have responded to the feedback constructively she would have started to be more clear or maybe have changed her content or even just her titles.

But she chose to call out "haters" instead (they are not haters, we know that) and demonstrated an unwillingness to change.

Either she is unable to change her approach/style, due to lack of skills, or she doesn't want to as either due to the monetary benefit or her lack of willingness to be more specific/clear.

Overall, her YT channel is now about to turn into a ever growing "monster" that has started to consume her more and more... She is not able to ignore the developments, she addressed them multiple times without making changes.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.