TiffanyThinks #27 The release of the gonks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At one point she even says about her stoma "problems" well I hope it's because of the food and not something else... so indirectly she refers the possibility there's more metastases. Worst case scenario, if it's in her liver, that spread of cancer is going really quick, curious at which point she will realize the problem is not solved when some handsome surgeon cuts it out tick tick tick.
I’m still wondering why there was no ‘mop up chemo’ to follow her latest surgery and if she does in fact know it’s just a matter of time b4 other metastatic disease raises its head. Indeed the liver would be catastrophic for her longevity so I say ‘live life to the fullest and stop all this Vlogmas crap and social media bullshit!’
When they invented the word ‘clueless’ I think they were staring our girl in the face, albeit I think fluffy was definitely standing beside her!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m still wondering why there was no ‘mop up chemo’ to follow her latest surgery and if she does in fact know it’s just a matter of time b4 other metastatic disease raises its head. Indeed the liver would be catastrophic for her longevity so I say ‘live life to the fullest and stop all this Vlogmas crap and social media bullshit!’
When they invented the word ‘clueless’ I think they were staring our girl in the face, albeit I think fluffy was definitely standing beside her!
Abs clueless unless of course she is hiding the news she knows whether good or bad. She really is a piece of work.

But she isn't a health/cancer/ stoma awareness channel. But according to her best mate "Fuckey False" nor is she a life style vlogger either!! So stop being unreasonable folks!! Or Fuckey False will give you a big reverse tick tick tick!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
These are the two thread suggestions with the most votes vying for next thread title … both have 10 votes each to date (as I just read back and looked)

@Andi6009 …TiffanyThinks #28 Judith’s tiny (we got this blue) Christmas balls

@LenorG …TiffanyThinks #28 I got my hair did

Or any further suggestions to vote on? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
These are the two thread suggestions with the most votes vying for next thread title … both have 10 votes each to date (as I just read back and looked)

@Andi6009 …TiffanyThinks #28 Judith’s tiny (we got this blue) Christmas balls

@LenorG …TiffanyThinks #28 I got my hair did

Or any further suggestions to vote on? 🤔
I think 'I got my hair did' has lost its impact. Judith's tiny balls is much better.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think 'I got my hair did' has lost its impact. Judith's tiny balls is much better.
Both cracked me up when I looked back …
Put them together perhaps … that’s the good thing about TL … anything is possible 😜!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG. Lots of subs commenting, in gory detail, on their stoma/digestive issues. TMI! And the loving "grannies" of the Dolt Cult keep referring to her poor tummy. It's nauseating how these idiots treat her as if they know her. And T doesn't give a rat's *ss about any of them. The whole channel is sick.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
4 of them posing in ugly pj's. More stuff bought. More gifts to open. These people are freaking weird and extremely materialistic. And T leads the pack! Oh, and one last crossing of the fingers by the spoiled princess. She is truly sickening to watch.
And the noise they made sounded like a group of seagulls on a stormy November morning, I had to turn the volume down.
---
But how do we know they are tiny? :O
---
'Judith finally finds his balls in the attic. HA!'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
And the noise they made sounded like a group of seagulls on a stormy November morning, I had to turn the volume down.
---

But how do we know they are tiny? :O
---
'Judith finally finds his balls in the attic. HA!'
They are def tiny.

• Haha
Go exactly to the 32:53 mark of her video: 'Worried About My Liver and Stoma Bag Chats' to see that her/their bedroom has a group of three blinds that likely cover windows.
I looked at the 32:53 mark of that video, but didn't see blinds (just the bed and some extra wood on the wall). But the reason I don't think it's the Lonsdale House is that the number of windows doesn't match in the bay window(s). The Lonsdale house has two styles of windows: a set of three in the middle that isn't a bay window, or bay windows that have two windows in the outmost part and one angled on each side of those. So to cover those with plantation shutters, you'd use 4 shutters.
1 Lonsdale - Copy.png
1-2 Lonsdale - Copy.png

At the 18:46 timestamp in her Live Each Day video, you can see it's a bay window but with 3 panels in the middle for a total of 5 shutters. If you look closely, you can see the window frame itself behind the shutters on the right on shutters 1-4. Londsdale house also has brick between each bay window so there is space between the windows inside too. In Tiffany's place, the middle 3 windows have no gaps that are as wide as in Lonsdale. I agree the three middle windows resemble the set of three windows on Lonsdale house above the front door of the building, except those aren't bay windows.
2 Tiffany - Copy.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I looked at the 32:53 mark of that video, but didn't see blinds (just the bed and some extra wood on the wall). But the reason I don't think it's the Lonsdale House is that the number of windows doesn't match in the bay window(s). The Lonsdale house has two styles of windows: a set of three in the middle that isn't a bay window, or bay windows that have two windows in the outmost part and one angled on each side of those. So to cover those with plantation shutters, you'd use 4 shutters.
View attachment 2622930View attachment 2622931

At the 18:46 timestamp in her Live Each Day video, you can see it's a bay window but with 3 panels in the middle for a total of 5 shutters. If you look closely, you can see the window frame itself behind the shutters on the right on shutters 1-4. Londsdale house also has brick between each bay window so there is space between the windows inside too. In Tiffany's place, the middle 3 windows have no gaps that are as wide as in Lonsdale. I agree the three middle windows resemble the set of three windows on Lonsdale house above the front door of the building, except those aren't bay windows.
View attachment 2622932
My head hurts just thinking about it 😕
"Tiffany has gone mad" would make a good thread title but lm easy 👍
---
The reason we don't know about any Mop up chemo or treatment recommendations is because TT is a HEALTH channel not a LIFESTYLE channel. 🙃🙃🙃
---
OMG. Lots of subs commenting, in gory detail, on their stoma/digestive issues. TMI! And the loving "grannies" of the Dolt Cult keep referring to her poor tummy. It's nauseating how these idiots treat her as if they know her. And T doesn't give a rat's *ss about any of them. The whole channel is sick.
She needs a stoma bag connected to her mouth, that much crap comes out of it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2622930View attachment 2622931

View attachment 2622932
I know it's probably much smaller, but I really like this house/apartment. Has anyone pictures of how the outside of her grey box looks?

Reactions: 4
I know it's probably much smaller, but I really like this house/apartment. Has anyone pictures of how the outside of her grey box looks?
I think the outside of her Croydon home has been posted here previously, if the "home" is the grey box and the "home home" is the white box.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Reverse
✅✅✅ Is hilarious. Is it shown like this? ❌❌❌ (Reverse Tick Tick Tick)
As for her larger bum bum I always thought that at certain times because of her worry about leakage etc that she likely would wear an adult pull up. Not uncommon and understandable especially with long travel or being in places with less control of things such ad restroom availability, supplies etc. With an ileostomy you need to figure out what foods and how much fluid intake is needed to keep things manageable and unblocked. She is finding this out the hard way. One year later.

• Haha
I got my hair did to see Judith’s tiny (we got this blue) Christmas balls

🤣🤣🤣
I think this would be the best combination.

I also like Tiffany's mad stoma world and any reference to the Bumbridge Wells and Cosyville.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My 💙 is in Croydon but my we got this blue Christmas Balls moved to
Bumbridge Wells with Judith!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.