TiffanyThinks #27 The release of the gonks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After that shitsville this evening Judith deserves absolutely everything that is coming to him. The three of them are equally as bad as each other. Disgraceful cancer baiting opportunistic greedy crew.

Keep your two houses, cars, tat, holidays, more tat, more spending all on the back of cancer.
---
Thread title * Judith's tiny (we got this blue) Christmas balls* ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The handwarmers give her PTSD but the we got this shirts not? They are also a BIG reminder of your cancer Tiffany... maybe stop merchandising;

So she shows the whole internet where Amma does her shopping... not afraid anymore her crazy followers will stalk Amma... nope cos it's only Amma and not princess T.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ring Gate?

I saw a comment about a ring switching on our girls left wedding ring finger to her right a few seconds later. I had to watch just that bit. It is when she blow dries her hair in the beginning. at about 1:40 she seems to wear a band and another ring on that left finger then the next cut she doesn’t have them on any longer? Is she hiding a promise ring, engagement ring or wedding band? Has she taken up magic tricks where smoke and mirrors are invokved. She wears a small ring on her right hand that her sister gave her but tins looked like aband. Pretty sure the TL sleuth will come up with an answer.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
After that shitsville this evening Judith deserves absolutely everything that is coming to him. The three of them are equally as bad as each other. Disgraceful cancer baiting opportunistic greedy crew.

Keep your two houses, cars, tat, holidays, more tat, more spending all on the back of cancer.
---
Thread title * Judith's tiny (we got this blue) Christmas balls* ?
Yes on the upside, keep everything and enjoy whatever pleasure these material items bring because on the downside, the stage 4 metastatic cancer that Princess BumBum has certainly won’t give her longevity and HA can be assured he will be growing old alone!
---
If HA is the long term partner, which he is, isn’t he legally entitled to assume all of TT asset’s if she died? (Regardless of where they are living)
Here that is the law unless there is an updated will to specify otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Yes I thought they were plantation shutters on a set of windows. They are made of wood, painted and open and close using that rod thing you see. I have them in my house. They are also called California shutters in some areas. They have a hinge bc you can also swing them wide open too. However, I like the thought of Fluffy and other warped stalkers secretly coming into the home home through this vent, as a better explanation!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes on the upside, keep everything and enjoy whatever pleasure these material items bring because on the downside, the stage 4 metastatic cancer that Princess BumBum has certainly won’t give her longevity and HA can be assured he will be growing old alone!
---
If HA is the long term partner, which he is, isn’t he legally entitled to assume all of TT asset’s if she died? (Regardless of where they are living)
No, unless she has left a will to that effect. If she dies with no will everything transfers to the mother as her next of kin as no balls and TT are not married.

• Haha
I noted the different ring configuration today when using that machine on her hair. I was busy thinking who wants to watch someone style their hair???? But yes that is something new and different....I find it impossible to think that they would get engaged or in anyway formalize their relationship that she would not use that as click bait and monetize the big event.
---
No, unless she has left a will to that effect. If she dies with no will everything transfers to the mother as her next of kin as no balls and TT are not married.
that was my opinion too...here is US unless there is some formal document that partner is persona non grata (not exactly the term but you know what I mean" She should have a will given her health status but I believe anything would go to Amma.
---
TT and HA come across very much as young children playing "house".

Last edited:
She won't have a will... pretty sure about that. She has problems with everything that reminds her of cancer, chemo and death... she avoids everything that involves those 3 things. If I were in her shoes, I would make sure Amma could live in the grey box for as long as she wants, and eventually the grey box would go to Ella and Aston. Matt is a grown up man with a decent career, I'm sure he can take care of himself.

Reactions: 5
---
A Will would sort that out. I'd be surprised if the family don't have everything airtight so it's kept within the trio of Elodie, Tiffany and Amma.

Reactions: 4
I was thinking about Amma who essentially seems to be focusing her entire life on her daughters and grandchildren. I understand how important both are as we age but she is still young enough to have a life of her own. It seems that this focus for her has been even before TT's cancer. Roving between three homes seems like not a very enjoyable life...at least to me.
---
A Will would sort that out. I'd be surprised if the family don't have everything airtight so it's kept within the trio of Elodie, Tiffany and Amma.
I believe in US without some written agreement (legal document) a partner cannot even make medical decisions if that situation happens...to say nothing of being entitled to any assets in the partner's name. We know very little of the wealth or lack thereof of TT's father that she may have inherited...actually I never heard that he was divorced from Amma. With the spending that goes on who really knows. I get the impression that HA is pretty thrifty and cautious with his money...buys nice stuff but chooses carefully. I hope for his sake the Tunbridge place is in his name...I think it is.

I was thinking about Amma who essentially seems to be focusing her entire life on her daughters and grandchildren. I understand how important both are as we age but she is still young enough to have a life of her own. It seems that this focus for her has been even before TT's cancer. Roving between three homes seems like not a very enjoyable life...at least to me.
---

I believe in US without some written agreement (legal document) a partner cannot even make medical decisions if that situation happens...to say nothing of being entitled to any assets in the partner's name. We know very little of the wealth or lack thereof of TT's father that she may have inherited...actually I never heard that he was divorced from Amma. With the spending that goes on who really knows. I get the impression that HA is pretty thrifty and cautious with his money...buys nice stuff but chooses carefully. I hope for his sake the Tunbridge place is in his name...I think it is.
Yes I have since read up on the law in the US and UK. Indeed it is very different to Australia and the Family Law Court.
I believe it spells out the importance of having a legal ‘Will’ and also Enduring Guardianship and Power of Attorney documentation otherwise the ‘state’ takes ownership and makes decisions based on argument and legalities. No thanks … they’re not getting my assets … we have our affairs securely documented and maintained.
I agree … I believe Tiffany and HA would also given the tight threesome between mother and daughters.

Ring Gate?

I saw a comment about a ring switching on our girls left wedding ring finger to her right a few seconds later. I had to watch just that bit. It is when she blow dries her hair in the beginning. at about 1:40 she seems to wear a band and another ring on that left finger then the next cut she doesn’t have them on any longer? Is she hiding a promise ring, engagement ring or wedding band? Has she taken up magic tricks where smoke and mirrors are invokved. She wears a small ring on her right hand that her sister gave her but tins looked like aband. Pretty sure the TL sleuth will come up with an answer.
It was filmed in the mirror in the bathroom, hence why the watch and ring appear on opposite sides. When she is outside having a hot flush and packing her cosy pjs the watch is on her left wrist with the bracelet and ring is on the right finger.
Screenshot_20231210_121107_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20231210_122005_YouTube.jpg

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Tiffany says she believes in God and portrays herself as a practicing Catholic who wholly trusts God's plan.
Tiffany clearly doesn't read the Bible or pay attention when she goes to church.
Some questions are in order ...

If your faith and love of God is true, Tiffany, why do you flaunt your sins in God's face and do it for the world to see?
1 John 3:6
No one who abides in him keeps on sinning; no one who keeps on sinning has either seen him or known him.

How do you think God looks upon your greed?
Ephesians 5:5
For this you know with certainty, that no sexually immoral or impure or greedy person, which amounts to an idolater, has an inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.

How do you think God looks upon your selfishness?
Philippians 2:3
Don’t be selfish; don’t try to impress others. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves.

Your sneakiness and deceptiveness?
Psalm 120:3
O deceptive tongue, what will God do to you? How will he increase your punishment?

Your lies?
Revelation 22:15
Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.

Your deceiving good hearted people to gain financially?
1 Thessalonians 4:6
and that in this matter no one should wrong or take advantage of a brother or sister. The Lord will punish all those who commit such sins, as we told you and warned you before.

How do you think God looks upon you getting into bed every night with a man who is not your husband?
Hebrews 13:4
Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.

How do you think God looks upon you for telling the world that you are faithful to Him yet you are intentionally sinful?
Hebrews 10:26
For if we go on sinning deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,

That's the end of today's lesson. The Bible says only God can judge but it's not looking too good for you there, Tiffany. I'd be getting myself right with God if I were you.

Now hand over that 15% tithe ... tik ✔tik ✔tik ✔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tiffany says she believes in God and portrays herself as a practicing Catholic who wholly trusts God's plan.
Tiffany clearly doesn't read the Bible or pay attention when she goes to church.
Some questions are in order ...

If your faith and love of God is true, Tiffany, why do you flaunt your sins in God's face and do it for the world to see?
1 John 3:6
No one who abides in him keeps on sinning; no one who keeps on sinning has either seen him or known him.

How do you think God looks upon your greed?
Ephesians 5:5
For this you know with certainty, that no sexually immoral or impure or greedy person, which amounts to an idolater, has an inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.

How do you think God looks upon your selfishness?
Philippians 2:3
Don’t be selfish; don’t try to impress others. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves.

Your sneakiness and deceptiveness?
Psalm 120:3
O deceptive tongue, what will God do to you? How will he increase your punishment?

Your lies?
Revelation 22:15
Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.

Your deceiving good hearted people to gain financially?
1 Thessalonians 4:6
and that in this matter no one should wrong or take advantage of a brother or sister. The Lord will punish all those who commit such sins, as we told you and warned you before.

How do you think God looks upon you getting into bed every night with a man who is not your husband?
Hebrews 13:4
Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.

How do you think God looks upon you for telling the world that you are faithful to Him yet you are intentionally sinful?
Hebrews 10:26
For if we go on sinning deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,

That's the end of today's lesson. The Bible says only God can judge but it's not looking too good for you there, Tiffany. I'd be getting myself right with God if I were you.

Now hand over that 15% tithe ... tik ✔tik ✔tik ✔
Duly noted the cross ✝ hanging from the car mirror and the Bible verse both her and Elodie have on their SM. Perhaps she needs a dictionary for Christmas so she can look up.the word "hypocrite".

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think it will be. Tiffany although likes to play stupid is far from it when money is concerned.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.