TiffanyThinks #27 The release of the gonks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Vomitas…well you’re just spoiling us now Tiffany”..

she likes to pinch product tag lines so let’s give her one gratis..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
13:37
is to make wherever I live just really
13:40
cozy really homely

I just learned something. Homely means "home-like" "comfortable" in the UK. We here in the US refer to anything plain and unattractive as homely. Interesting that it's a positive word in the UK and a negative one in the US.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Could someone put a link or otherwise explain why Ha aka Matt is now known as Judith. I have lost sight of why we call him that. Thanks.
I have heard it explained a few times and now understand the reference but don't find it funny. He will forever be HA! To me
---
“Vomitas…well you’re just spoiling us now Tiffany”..

she likes to pinch product tag lines so let’s give her one gratis..
VOMAS IN BUMBRIDGE. 🤢

• Haha
She probably vomited because she took medicine to keep her from having any output from her stoma. And then it was backed up… so she’s gonna vomit. I think whoever said she had output because she actually ate is correct. I think she eats so little so she doesn’t have to deal with it.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.