TiffanyThinks #27 The release of the gonks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @LenorG for the thread title with the most votes.

Link to previous thread …

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well, it was the same old same old. TT announced her cancer free status was wrong and cancer has popped up in liver and lungs or maybe just lungs. She really didn't know as she knows nothing about cancer, doesn't want to know anything about cancer and her channel has nothing to do with cancer.

Despite this the thumb nails continued with *stage 4 cancer* titles and once she confirmed it was in THE lung subs started to go up.

Many continuing lies about surgery times/ details. Much packing for 1 or 2 days in the hosp it al. Much wondering when she would be able to sit up to edit. Keyhole surgery was weeks ago and still no update, just some pinned post to say she was alright and normal service will be resumed. Some debate as to whether normal service will involve showing her journey to hosp it al when even the most brainwashed stans know this is such old news.

The merching continued with selling deodorant and the usual stuff although she must have fallen out with the air fryer people as the wonders of this invention haven't been mentioned in a while.

Her volunteering had to be cut short in the cancer hosp it al as a cancer patient talked to her about cancer and she was triggered.

Work was mainly spent eating Judith's sandwiches and a really difficult choice each day about what flavour of crisps were appropriate.

Judith is still gormless.

Amma is still sly and enabling.

And because of the stage 4 cancer they are likely going to have a big party/celebration as she has reached 100k subscribers. Every cloud and all that
😆

Radio silence over the last weeks but it does take YT a while to get the plastic plaque in the post.

Oh, and she has wonderful dance videos on TIc Toc just before she was about to get both lungs removed but they do grow back as they are very important organs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well, it was the same old same old. TT announced her cancer free status was wrong and cancer has popped up in liver and lungs or maybe just lungs. She really didn't know as she knows nothing about cancer, doesn't want to know anything about cancer and her channel has nothing to do with cancer.

Despite this the thumb nails continued with *stage 4 cancer* titles and once she confirmed it was in THE lung subs started to go up.

Many continuing lies about surgery times/ details. Much packing for 1 or 2 days in the hosp it al. Much wondering when she would be able to sit up to edit. Keyhole surgery was weeks ago and still no update, just some pinned post to say she was alright and normal service will be resumed. Some debate as to whether normal service will involve showing her journey to hosp it al when even the most brainwashed stans know this is such old news.

The merching continued with selling deodorant and the usual stuff although she must have fallen out with the air fryer people as the wonders of this invention haven't been mentioned in a while.

Her volunteering had to be cut short in the cancer hosp it al as a cancer patient talked to her about cancer and she was triggered.

Work was mainly spent eating Judith's sandwiches and a really difficult choice each day about what flavour of crisps were appropriate.

And because of the stage 4 cancer they are likely going to have a big party/celebration as she has reached 100k subscribers. Every cloud and all that
😆

Radio silence over the last weeks but it does take YT a while to get the plastic plaque in the post.

Oh, and she has wonderful dance videos on TIc Toc just before she was about to get both lungs removed but they do grow back as they are very important organs.
Wow! That’s a really great recap 👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We lost a friend 2 weeks ago
From when spots showed up on his scan (spots on liver, spleen & lungs) it was 10 weeks between his scan and passing. 10 weeks!

I was looking at YT videos for people with similar and came across this Tiffany lady… though I must say I am struggling to understand WHAT type of Cancer she was diagnosed with and what cancer she currently has?

Is she really stage 4?
What’s her life expectancy?

I struggled to find anything in her videos, as she just appears to dribble crap in them rather than explain the STAGE 4 CANCER as her titles suggest? Not doubting she’s unwell but after seeing what our friend just went thru and how quickly his condition declined this chick seems to be pulling the Mickey almost?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
We lost a friend 2 weeks ago
From when spots showed up on his scan (spots on liver, spleen & lungs) it was 10 weeks between his scan and passing. 10 weeks!

I was looking at YT videos for people with similar and came across this Tiffany lady… though I must say I am struggling to understand WHAT type of Cancer she was diagnosed with and what cancer she currently has?

Is she really stage 4?
What’s her life expectancy?

I struggled to find anything in her videos, as she just appears to dribble crap in them rather than explain the STAGE 4 CANCER as her titles suggest? Not doubting she’s unwell but after seeing what our friend just went thru and how quickly his condition declined this chick seems to be pulling the Mickey almost?
You would have to go to the beginning of her journey to find the diagnosis videos. But maybe don't bother cause the cancer content is not well-organised and the titles of her vlogs often don't match the content (as you have already noticed) and medical 'information' is lost in hours of useless content. I will try to summarise it for you:
1) She is diagnosed with stage 4 colorectal cancer with metastases to the lungs (one small lung nodule) 2 years ago. Specifically, it's low rectal adenocarcinoma.
2) She is referred to the Royal Marsden who repeats the tests and changes the staging to stage 3 (the lung nodule is not confirmed as cancer and it's too small to biopsy). Her tumour is T4B, it is locally advanced and it spread from the rectum to the uterus and vagina.
3) Chemo and radiation is administered but they don't shrink the tumour.
4) A lot of faffing about ensues and she is given maintenance chemo whilst the main surgeon assembles a surgical team to operate on her. She is to have a major operation. She gives little detail as to what type of surgery it would be.
5) Then there was a period of 'watch and wait' after scans showed no cancer (According to Tiffany. We were and still are very baffled).
6) Cancer is 'back' after the watch and wait and it spreads further up the colon.
7) Tiffany has a total pelvic exenteration surgery (she only confirms it weeks after the surgery although many of us suspected it) more than a year after diagnosis. Everything in her pelvis is removed minus the bladder.
8) Around half a year later, scans show that her lung nodule has grown to 1.1cm and a 6mm lesion is discovered in her liver.
9) The liver lesion is not confirmed as cancer while the lung nodule is. She now has stage 4 cancer.
10) Tiffany has apparently just had a minimally invasive (keyhole) surgery to remove the lung nodule. She posted an update that she is fine and recovering.
11) No news since that.

There are people who live for years who were in her position + her metastasis is one tiny lung nodule. People who die sooner are usually riddled with tumours. I feel optimistic about her prognosis while I understand that it can turn for the worse at any moment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I know no one will believe me but on Sunday night I had a sudden knowing Jenny Apple would die within five days, so on a Friday. I was off about the day of death but when a video was posted that her death was imminent, I wasn’t surprised. Prior to that I had the same knowing this girl would be gone within 4 years of diagnosis. Sorry if this offends anyone but it’s what I have perceived from somewhere.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
You would have to go to the beginning of her journey to find the diagnosis videos. But maybe don't bother cause the cancer content is not well-organised and the titles of her vlogs often don't match the content (as you have already noticed) and medical 'information' is lost in hours of useless content. I will try to summarise it for you:
1) She is diagnosed with stage 4 colorectal cancer with metastases to the lungs (one small lung nodule) 2 years ago. Specifically, it's low rectal adenocarcinoma.
2) She is referred to the Royal Marsden who repeats the tests and changes the staging to stage 3 (the lung nodule is not confirmed as cancer and it's too small to biopsy). Her tumour is T4B, it is locally advanced and it spread from the rectum to the uterus and vagina.
4) A lot of faffing about ensues and she is given maintenance chemo whilst the main surgeon assembles a surgical team to operate on her. She is to have a major operation. She gives little detail as to what type of surgery it would be.
5) Then there was a period of 'watch and wait' after scans showed no cancer (According to Tiffany. We were and still are very baffled).
6) Cancer is 'back' after the watch and wait and it spreads further up the colon.
7) Tiffany has a total pelvic exenteration surgery (she only confirms it weeks after the surgery although many of us suspected it) more than a year after diagnosis. Everything in her pelvis is removed minus the bladder.
8) Around half a year later, scans show that her lung nodule has grown to 1.1cm and a 6mm lesion is discovered in her liver.
9) The liver lesion is not confirmed as cancer while the lung nodule is. She now has stage 4 cancer.
10) Tiffany has apparently just had a minimally invasive (keyhole) surgery to remove the lung nodule. She posted an update that she is fine and recovering.
11) No news since that.

There are people who live for years who were in her position + her metastasis is one tiny lung nodule. People who die sooner are usually riddled with tumours. I feel optimistic about her prognosis while I understand that it can turn for the worse at any moment.
Excellent summary

• Heart
11) No news since that.

Tiffany should edit this slightly and put it up as a pinned post under all her vids cos it explains her disease and “journey” 😂 better than she ever could or has..

I know no one will believe me but on Sunday night I had a sudden knowing Jenny Apple would die within five days, so on a Friday. I was off about the day of death but when a video was posted that her death was imminent, I wasn’t surprised. Prior to that I had the same knowing this girl would be gone within 4 years of diagnosis. Sorry if this offends anyone but it’s what I have perceived from somewhere.
what possessed you to call yourself SunshineGirly when MysticMeg would of suited you better 😂 I’m not psychic but I too had a hunch that Jenny was going to die when they allowed her home to die…………..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
11) No news since that.

Thank goddddd iv got you and others for the update/info
What a fuckery trying to watch her vlogs trying to figuire out what the go is 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank goddddd iv got you and others for the update/info
What a fuckery trying to watch her vlogs trying to figuire out what the go is 😆
people on here are probably more savvy than most of Tiffs followers including Tiffany herself..about what’s going on ..but there’s still so much shadiness regarding the numerous tummy ops she had before her diagnosis and possible long term health problems she mentioned but never elaborated on..hence we have a future thread title still in reserve of
“The medical mystery tour”..because little miss butter wouldn’t melt is always shady as f*** about any details..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Off topic: Prob just me but I always found the Jenny Apple channel very triggering. I am glad that her husband refrained from sharing her last moments - really thought he was going to do that. Those last few days should be so very private and special.

I will certainly not be giving a view until Jenny is layed to rest in what ever form that takes.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Tiffany should edit this slightly and put it up as a pinned post under all her vids cos it explains her disease and “journey” 😂 better than she ever could or has..

what possessed you to call yourself SunshineGirly when MysticMeg would of suited you better 😂 I’m not psychic but I too had a hunch that Jenny was going to die when they allowed her home to die…………..
The last video I saw of her was the one that explained her recent confusion was possibly due to an infection and it was a positive video. That was the last one I saw before she suddenly popped in my mind on a Sunday evening and something told me she was going to die within five days specifically.

• Sad
Reactions: 2

😆

👏👏 Fantastic recap!

Reactions: 4
Hahahahaha looney tunes is back with a video about going to hosp it al for surgery ffs!!! And wearing the merch. Christ the night ...

• Haha
She had an 'ugly' cry... it was not cute... her own words... my god how old are you woman???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If anyone is thinking about watching I wouldn't waste 23 minutes. This was only a few hours worth from over at least 2 weeks ago. By the time she takes us through her however many days in hosp it al (she said it would be 4 or 5) we will be nearly at Xmas. Then how to fit in fake vlogmas?? Don't know how she captured that agonising thumb nail as it bore no resemblance to the actual video.

No private room yet but am sure she is working on it. Can't be doing with these plebby sick people when Amma can't even get a proper snooze. Judith didn't even get to show case the sandwiches or the flask but judging by the amount of plastic bags and other tat thrown around their space in a communal ward they were lurking somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf is she doing in that thumbnail?? But the real question is, did she wake up with 3 new lungs?
---
She had an 'ugly' cry... it was not cute... her own words... my god how old are you woman???
She is right there. She is never cute.

• Haha
Wtf is she doing in that thumbnail?? But the real question is, did she wake up with 3 new lungs?
Now now! We know they take some time to grow back. The surgery was that long ago all 3 new ones will be nearly fully grown.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.