Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andi6009

VIP Member
1st vlogmas video.

Revealed the matching pyjamas for her and Judith.

Went to IKEA. Then buried Amma in the back seat under all the boxes.

TT repeated many many times about how she was going to put no pressure on herself.
and not be hard on herself.

Had a likke snooze. Made sandwiches. Some Judith from behind groping 😫

Putting up a tree in the grey box and also the "other place".

Sent Judith up to the attic to find his Christmas balls. That must have involved much searching. Not sure if he will ever appear again.

The end
---
I've also decided to focus on myself and put myself first (in our girl's famous words). :ROFLMAO: I'm sure Andi will watch the vlogmas garbage and relay it to us in a humorous way.
HA! Tick tick tick 🎄 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Andi6009

VIP Member
Vlogmas 7 #

I need a medal at this stage.

This is filmed Tuesday 5 December as this is the Carol service at Sutton hosp spitle.

We are in trouble tattlers!!

She goes from cream house house to grey box by train.

The mother meets her at train station and they "go Nandos". Not go TO Nandos like normal people.

Back to grey box en route to Carol service. She's back in the we got this tat.

She then explians that the mother is living between the sisters place, the grey box and the cream house house and is living her best life. She isnt selling the grey box because well likely she knows she would be homeless if Judith ever discovers a brain cell.

THEN- a lecture starts where she is keeping some things private as generally her followers are lovely people but there is another group on the internet who don't like her (lol) and who are basically saying really really bad things about her and she could say more but "will leave it at that".

I think she is much more likely to have the crazy Dolt Cult at her door than any of us. Nut.

So basically she is covering up her sly, cunning, manipulative, lying, devious ways (has been like that from the beginning) and blaming the likes of us for why she is devious, lying and cunning to he stans.

It is all our fault!! Plays a very tiny violin.

Anyway they go to Carol service. Judith meets her and the dumb sister after for yet another meal out - twice in one day. Twinkly music.

The End

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

LeonorG

VIP Member
We lost a friend 2 weeks ago
From when spots showed up on his scan (spots on liver, spleen & lungs) it was 10 weeks between his scan and passing. 10 weeks!

I was looking at YT videos for people with similar and came across this Tiffany lady… though I must say I am struggling to understand WHAT type of Cancer she was diagnosed with and what cancer she currently has?

Is she really stage 4?
What’s her life expectancy?

I struggled to find anything in her videos, as she just appears to dribble crap in them rather than explain the STAGE 4 CANCER as her titles suggest? Not doubting she’s unwell but after seeing what our friend just went thru and how quickly his condition declined this chick seems to be pulling the Mickey almost?
You would have to go to the beginning of her journey to find the diagnosis videos. But maybe don't bother cause the cancer content is not well-organised and the titles of her vlogs often don't match the content (as you have already noticed) and medical 'information' is lost in hours of useless content. I will try to summarise it for you:
1) She is diagnosed with stage 4 colorectal cancer with metastases to the lungs (one small lung nodule) 2 years ago. Specifically, it's low rectal adenocarcinoma.
2) She is referred to the Royal Marsden who repeats the tests and changes the staging to stage 3 (the lung nodule is not confirmed as cancer and it's too small to biopsy). Her tumour is T4B, it is locally advanced and it spread from the rectum to the uterus and vagina.
3) Chemo and radiation is administered but they don't shrink the tumour.
4) A lot of faffing about ensues and she is given maintenance chemo whilst the main surgeon assembles a surgical team to operate on her. She is to have a major operation. She gives little detail as to what type of surgery it would be.
5) Then there was a period of 'watch and wait' after scans showed no cancer (According to Tiffany. We were and still are very baffled).
6) Cancer is 'back' after the watch and wait and it spreads further up the colon.
7) Tiffany has a total pelvic exenteration surgery (she only confirms it weeks after the surgery although many of us suspected it) more than a year after diagnosis. Everything in her pelvis is removed minus the bladder.
8) Around half a year later, scans show that her lung nodule has grown to 1.1cm and a 6mm lesion is discovered in her liver.
9) The liver lesion is not confirmed as cancer while the lung nodule is. She now has stage 4 cancer.
10) Tiffany has apparently just had a minimally invasive (keyhole) surgery to remove the lung nodule. She posted an update that she is fine and recovering.
11) No news since that.

There are people who live for years who were in her position + her metastasis is one tiny lung nodule. People who die sooner are usually riddled with tumours. I feel optimistic about her prognosis while I understand that it can turn for the worse at any moment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

paolo

Chatty Member
"I think I went to it last year ... We went to it last year"
Ferfucksake either you went or you didn't.

"Sometimes my videos are long, sometimes they're not"
Sometimes you sound like an idiot, sometimes you ... nah you always sound like an idiot.

It's (the vlogs) like talking to a family member or friend. It feels like I can talk to you about anything.

You mean anything except what people actually ask you about? You ignore those who ask questions or share medical stories about themselves.
You only respond to people who flatter you. It's gross. Being an insufferable narcissist, it's no wonder you have no one to talk with.

Amma loves Nandos so we'll have nandos for lunch. On second thought because I'm a selfish asshole who has no respect for my mother I'm going to look elsewhere first. (10 minutes later) Boxpark was far too expensive to waste money on Amma so instead Amma gets to have nandos after all. I'm so good, aren't I! *note to self: come back to Boxpark with HA instead*
You selfish piece of shit.

Luckily we got in before it started to rain. My hair is a little bit wet on the bottom.
🤪

I just ate a likkle chicken wrap and nothing else but (piggy) Amma ate chicken, chips, and corn on the cob!
:rolleyes:

Being a mom seeing your daughter, especially your youngest daughter, going through this makes you realise that life is precious.
Who the fuck says shit like this?!

That's only half way through and that's all I can stand. I'm certain the stupidity and narcissism carried on till the end as per usual 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Turaj

VIP Member
just an awful bunch of NOTHINGNESS. Of note every thing is 'COZY' and everything is rated in terms of 'COZINESS" She is now carrying on about Christmas as if it were Dec. 23rd. If my hair was cut at Tony and Guy and came out with that result I would want my money back. There is virtually no difference. She clearly won't let them cut enough to make any difference and within minutes the clip is back on top. She made reference to the liver situation and clearly does not want to admit it is of concern at all...declares it free and clear and she wants to be careful with paracetemol as if it causes liver cancer. Another word that is really getting on my nerves is SNOOZE and this very long video is one big SNOOZEFEST.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
Her turn to make breakfast for everyone... oooh I hear Amma... of course everybody is already awake when this lazy little princess got out of bed. So she didn't make breakfast for everyone after all. Complaining about her rough night with her stoma exploding from all the crap she ate... karma is such a bitch. Of course it's because she ate vegetables🤪; Remember how she was gushing how important it was for her to make sure she got all her stoma supplies with her when she takes a trip? And immodium she forgot... I hope her lovin' TT family do that crowd funding to buy her a SUV so the poor girl will have room to stock her immodium next time.
Eating again, macaroni cheese with hot chocolate... great combination... another stoma bomb explosion is on the way.
Oh yes she's not coming to Bruges... great idea Tiffany, stay in the UK please 😂 That local christmas market is indeed the same experience as Bruges, don't bother traveling over here, get cozy and please never mention coming to Belgium again🤪
The stoma hasn't "gone mad" it's creating output, normally it has nothing coming out of it because "our girl" takes "likkle" bites of everything and never actually eats just pretends to, hence why she's always saying "your girl is hungry". Eating disorder.
---
4 of them posing in ugly pj's. More stuff bought. More gifts to open. These people are freaking weird and extremely materialistic. And T leads the pack! Oh, and one last crossing of the fingers by the spoiled princess. She is truly sickening to watch.
5 pairs of matching pjs bought for "the girls" and 2 pairs of socks for "the guys" so there is at least 6 of them on this likkle holiday and still Tiffany is sad, lonely and has no one to talk to other than 101 thousand crazed stalkers. Righto.

• Haha

LeonorG

VIP Member
Today she's feeling super super cozy! blablabla carol singing, something with stars and celebrate life, feelings she can't explain, she wants to go every single year (no honey you want to stay in your cozy snoozy home home)

She didn't put the heating on in the new home home, guess HA wants to safe money:) honey there's something like a thermostat, you can turn on a low temperature so the house is not freezing cold. So your "buddy" is not super super cold you know;

Meeting Amma again for junk at nando's.

Amma is living her best life according to Tiffany; She stays in the grey box, at her sister's place, with T in home home... translation: Amma cooks, cleans and babysits just everywhere:)

She has to keep some stuff private, cos the loving TT family is soooo sweet and worderful... but a small, ugly, disgusting group just don't like her (we're famous she mentions us in her vlog) and now she acts like she's in great danger and has to keep some things private... she wants to tell her loving TT family more but she can't...

Aston is an empath, he can put on her star on her TT sweater... 10 seconds later she puts it on herself... she explains to Aston what the star means and he starts talking about his grandpa passing away (her father), she says yeah we didn't hide it from him cos we were all crying when he died... strange to even think about hiding someone's passing to a child... as a future life coach this is basic to know to be honest to children and talk about it on their level. The star is all she can talk about, mentioning 5 times where she put it on her sweater, pointing where her sister got hers... and the star is a sign from "dad" cos it ends with 23 (2023) and his birthday was on 23

Eating more junk! Celebrating this precious life and health we got:)
Daft cow. Why do you mention where you live, where you work, the name of your hospitals, the name of your surgeon, and where you are moving, if you want privacy? What about the privacy of your surgeon? You revealed his name and when he was off due to back issues. What about the privacy of the hospital that you publicly talked about? You let your subscribers berate your surgeon and your hospital. Nasty selfish cow.
She only thinks of herself and her 'safety'. Maybe stop encouraging a bunch of delusional weirdos on the internet by assuring them that they are your family and you love them a lot a lot.

• Heart

Andi6009

VIP Member
Well, it was the same old same old. TT announced her cancer free status was wrong and cancer has popped up in liver and lungs or maybe just lungs. She really didn't know as she knows nothing about cancer, doesn't want to know anything about cancer and her channel has nothing to do with cancer.

Despite this the thumb nails continued with *stage 4 cancer* titles and once she confirmed it was in THE lung subs started to go up.

Many continuing lies about surgery times/ details. Much packing for 1 or 2 days in the hosp it al. Much wondering when she would be able to sit up to edit. Keyhole surgery was weeks ago and still no update, just some pinned post to say she was alright and normal service will be resumed. Some debate as to whether normal service will involve showing her journey to hosp it al when even the most brainwashed stans know this is such old news.

The merching continued with selling deodorant and the usual stuff although she must have fallen out with the air fryer people as the wonders of this invention haven't been mentioned in a while.

Her volunteering had to be cut short in the cancer hosp it al as a cancer patient talked to her about cancer and she was triggered.

Work was mainly spent eating Judith's sandwiches and a really difficult choice each day about what flavour of crisps were appropriate.

Judith is still gormless.

Amma is still sly and enabling.

And because of the stage 4 cancer they are likely going to have a big party/celebration as she has reached 100k subscribers. Every cloud and all that
😆

Radio silence over the last weeks but it does take YT a while to get the plastic plaque in the post.

Oh, and she has wonderful dance videos on TIc Toc just before she was about to get both lungs removed but they do grow back as they are very important organs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

H&N

VIP Member
Her turn to make breakfast for everyone... oooh I hear Amma... of course everybody is already awake when this lazy little princess got out of bed. So she didn't make breakfast for everyone after all. Complaining about her rough night with her stoma exploding from all the crap she ate... karma is such a bitch. Of course it's because she ate vegetables🤪; Remember how she was gushing how important it was for her to make sure she got all her stoma supplies with her when she takes a trip? And immodium she forgot... I hope her lovin' TT family do that crowd funding to buy her a SUV so the poor girl will have room to stock her immodium next time.
Eating again, macaroni cheese with hot chocolate... great combination... another stoma bomb explosion is on the way.
Oh yes she's not coming to Bruges... great idea Tiffany, stay in the UK please 😂 That local christmas market is indeed the same experience as Bruges, don't bother traveling over here, get cozy and please never mention coming to Belgium again🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

jackolantern

VIP Member
You've got to be a special kind of cunt to use something like that as a clickbait title. She's really something else this one.

• Haha
  • Sick

Andi6009

VIP Member
Vlogmas # 5

"Emotional Talk # " Thumb nail = looking distressed (for a change)

Still in the cream home rather than the grey home home.

49 mins of pure drivel - have to confess I skipped through.

THE PLAQUE ARRIVED!!!!! Yeah, the reward for exploiting cancer. Monologue about her wonderful TT family.

Went to get her nails "did". She says when she says did it triggers people. Hello TT, you lurker. Or perhaps Fluffy Bollocks keeps you up to date.

Her lungs are "very important " seemingly - really?

Tippex nails are back.

Cosy, cosy, cosy making eggs and "cleaning" I.e. emptying the dish washer when Judith is at work.

Enjoying " not putting pressure on herself" - just for a change.

Amma coming back again this evening - just for a change and presumably to finish the bullet journal cleaning list.

Skin and lips are "drrrrry" just for a change.

Got a "wreef" - think she meant wreath and a pile of other tat to open - just for a change.

The second home looks expensive - wonder where they are getting all the money for 2 homes, tat, endless holidays, meals out and so on and so forth 👁 🧐

The End
---
And here we go again, all the rabid fans are flocking to berate TT on the likkle house situation. Can someone explain to me why when Tiffany is not running with cancer content that her loving TT family turn on her. I just don't get it.
---

---
We might need to start a GFM for those that are willing to wade through another gruelling 40mins of nonsense to find out what's so *EMOTIONAL*
There was f all emotional. I will never get that 25 mins I skipped through back again. Now that's emotional!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Andi6009

VIP Member
Less than one minute spent on the stitches as LeonorG predicted. No cancer content whatsoever.

This vlog was perhaps the worst one yet.

For TT "it is an absolute struggle" not liking hot chocolate.

Booked a last minute hair appointment and wondered if "impulsive" was a word.

Had her hair "did". I presume she meant done but prob just me.

Her koffffeee machine is playing up.

She likes her tea strong " like her men". I guess Judith is just a fill in then.

We saw the first of the gonks when she went to Primark.

She is resting her bodddy.

Gets results in 2 weeks - swiftly moved on.

Monologue about how great it is to have reached 100k followers.

She was about to watch A Christmas Carol Xmas movie. Didn't mention that Charles Dickinson wrote it.

The end.

• Haha

JellyBellyBeanie

I needed a laugh and hearing Tiffanystinks say "they are older but I get on with older people because I am a old soul".
She is the most childish "woman" I've ever seen.

• Sick
  • Heart

Andi6009

VIP Member
She seems to know way more than she is sharing. I don't know what the normal result of this surgery is but the being so out of breath...is that normal...coughing up blood? And the surgeon has told her some preliminary results which I think were not great and thus she seems all the time like on the verge of tears. She wanted out of there as clearly a very busy noisy ward...Something is up with her in this video.
The "blood" was from her throat being scratched after the tube from anesthesia not from her internal, very important organs. Nurse told her this is very normal but she still used it as a click bait title.

• Haha
  • Angry

H&N

VIP Member
The handwarmers give her PTSD but the we got this shirts not? They are also a BIG reminder of your cancer Tiffany... maybe stop merchandising;

So she shows the whole internet where Amma does her shopping... not afraid anymore her crazy followers will stalk Amma... nope cos it's only Amma and not princess T.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15