TiffanyThinks #27 The release of the gonks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was filmed in the mirror in the bathroom, hence why the watch and ring appear on opposite sides. When she is outside having a hot flush and packing her cosy pjs the watch is on her left wrist with the bracelet and ring is on the right finger.
View attachment 2620821
View attachment 2620822
The one with the blue stone? that's been on her finger for ages; She pretends it's the Tiffany blue we got this ring:) the little band ring? Well if that's supposed to be an engagement ring HA should be ashamed he earns decent money don't buy her crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She won't have a will... pretty sure about that. She has problems with everything that reminds her of cancer, chemo and death... she avoids everything that involves those 3 things. If I were in her shoes, I would make sure Amma could live in the grey box for as long as she wants, and eventually the grey box would go to Ella and Aston. Matt is a grown up man with a decent career, I'm sure he can take care of himself.
She has got a will I remember when her treatment started she stated that she’d made one..
The one with the blue stone? that's been on her finger for ages; She pretends it's the Tiffany blue we got this ring:) the little band ring? Well if that's supposed to be an engagement ring HA should be ashamed he earns decent money don't buy her crap.
I remember she got a blue stone ring from her sister..

Reactions: 6
She has got a will I remember when her treatment started she stated that she’d made one..

I remember she got a blue stone ring from her sister..
On the ring topic one thing is for sure...the ring from Irish family has not seen the light of day in these videos or probably ever. I wonder why she included the gift giving in the video only to have it go missing?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On the ring topic one thing is for sure...the ring from Irish family has not seen the light of day in these videos or probably ever. I wonder why she included the gift giving in the video only to have it go missing?
to show us all how popular she was with them. They were probably just being hospitable / nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
it was a nice gesture from aunty Button? Who to be honest didn’t mind being on camera and must wonder now if Tiffany is as genuine as they first thought she was..especially seeing Tiffany’s manipulation of her elderly YouTube flock for profit..

• Sick
Why does her hair always look like a rat's nest? It's frankly gross. And her cutsie habit of crossing her fingers is so damn annoying. In fact, everything about her is performative and annoying as h*ll! I thought she was going to go into too much detail about her Mad stoma. Thankfully she didn't! She gets sillier and more boring with each vlog. Unless her cancer pops up again, I can't see her maintaining her sub count for very long. Her life is just one huge bore and 95% of the time she's indoors in her prison-like gray house.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Her turn to make breakfast for everyone... oooh I hear Amma... of course everybody is already awake when this lazy little princess got out of bed. So she didn't make breakfast for everyone after all. Complaining about her rough night with her stoma exploding from all the crap she ate... karma is such a witch. Of course it's because she ate vegetables🤪; Remember how she was gushing how important it was for her to make sure she got all her stoma supplies with her when she takes a trip? And immodium she forgot... I hope her lovin' TT family do that crowd funding to buy her a SUV so the poor girl will have room to stock her immodium next time.
Eating again, macaroni cheese with hot chocolate... great combination... another stoma bomb explosion is on the way.
Oh yes she's not coming to Bruges... great idea Tiffany, stay in the UK please 😂 That local christmas market is indeed the same experience as Bruges, don't bother traveling over here, get cozy and please never mention coming to Belgium again🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Edited.

TiffanyThinks - Tiffany moves to the Bumbridge Wells and the freak show continues

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
4 of them posing in ugly pj's. More stuff bought. More gifts to open. These people are freaking weird and extremely materialistic. And T leads the pack! Oh, and one last crossing of the fingers by the spoiled princess. She is truly sickening to watch.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Her turn to make breakfast for everyone... oooh I hear Amma... of course everybody is already awake when this lazy little princess got out of bed. So she didn't make breakfast for everyone after all. Complaining about her rough night with her stoma exploding from all the crap she ate... karma is such a witch. Of course it's because she ate vegetables🤪; Remember how she was gushing how important it was for her to make sure she got all her stoma supplies with her when she takes a trip? And immodium she forgot... I hope her lovin' TT family do that crowd funding to buy her a SUV so the poor girl will have room to stock her immodium next time.
Eating again, macaroni cheese with hot chocolate... great combination... another stoma bomb explosion is on the way.
Oh yes she's not coming to Bruges... great idea Tiffany, stay in the UK please 😂 That local christmas market is indeed the same experience as Bruges, don't bother traveling over here, get cozy and please never mention coming to Belgium again🤪
The stoma hasn't "gone mad" it's creating output, normally it has nothing coming out of it because "our girl" takes "likkle" bites of everything and never actually eats just pretends to, hence why she's always saying "your girl is hungry". Eating disorder.
---
4 of them posing in ugly pj's. More stuff bought. More gifts to open. These people are freaking weird and extremely materialistic. And T leads the pack! Oh, and one last crossing of the fingers by the spoiled princess. She is truly sickening to watch.
5 pairs of matching pjs bought for "the girls" and 2 pairs of socks for "the guys" so there is at least 6 of them on this likkle holiday and still Tiffany is sad, lonely and has no one to talk to other than 101 thousand crazed stalkers. Righto.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Simply boke 😞

Reactions: 5
So Tiffany booked all the trips thinking about her vlogmas content no doubt..and didn’t poor Matt sound underwhelmed with his non too enthusiastic answer when she asked him on the doorstep if he enjoyed the day..and those tacky false nails appear to glow in the dark in a bit of the bedroom footage..they give me Ross of friends over-bleached teeth vibe as in I can’t stop looking at them and thinking..why..😂 oh and that recent statement about I’ll eat what I want and clean up my eating habits after the hols..didn’t age well..oh dear the stoma obvs didn’t get the memo..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Great summary. As if Princess was going to make breakfast!! No chance. Others are there to serve her.
---
The stoma hasn't "gone mad" it's creating output, normally it has nothing coming out of it because "our girl" takes "likkle" bites of everything and never actually eats just pretends to, hence why she's always saying "your girl is hungry". Eating disorder.
---

5 pairs of matching pjs bought for "the girls" and 2 pairs of socks for "the guys" so there is at least 6 of them on this likkle holiday and still Tiffany is sad, lonely and has no one to talk to other than 101 thousand crazed stalkers. Righto.
Don't dispute the eating disorder but she does have a ginormous arse. Don't know why she needed a pillow all the time for her bum bum. That bum needs no padding whatsoever 😒!!! And her bum goes almost the whole way up to her waist. Strange!

Last edited:
  • Haha
A suggestion for the next thread title. "Tiffany's Mad Mad Mad Mad Stoma World"
this is a good title although reference to "freak show" could be important. To me nothing more. A freak show with added attraction mad stoma.
---
TT is absolutely yellow toned in all these videos....it is before and after the makeup which enchances it. Gotta wonder is it a filter to create the illusion of some illness or is it for real and usually a sign of liver problems. I am sure I read too much into it but that yellow skin tone is not becoming. I assume the stoma madness is probably made up to get back to the cancer vlogmas.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Great summary. As if Princess was going to make breakfast!! No chance. Others are there to serve her.
---

Don't dispute the eating disorder but she does have a ginormous arse. Don't know why she needed a pillow all the time for her bum bum. That bum needs no padding whatsoever 😒!!! And her bum goes almost the whole way up to her waist. Strange!
Hahaha … you are right! That arse is ginormous and I’m sure it’s because she has ‘no important organs’ so all the crappy food, fat and carbohydrates are going straight to her bum bum back bum 😜
Given she has been through a surgically induced menopause, her metabolism would be slower now so our girl needs to watch her diet or else that bum bum back bum will keep expanding 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
this is a good title although reference to "freak show" could be important. To me nothing more. A freak show with added attraction mad stoma.
---
TT is absolutely yellow toned in all these videos....it is before and after the makeup which enchances it. Gotta wonder is it a filter to create the illusion of some illness or is it for real and usually a sign of liver problems. I am sure I read too much into it but that yellow skin tone is not becoming. I assume the stoma madness is probably made up to get back to the cancer vlogmas.
At one point she even says about her stoma "problems" well I hope it's because of the food and not something else... so indirectly she refers the possibility there's more metastases. Worst case scenario, if it's in her liver, that spread of cancer is going really quick, curious at which point she will realize the problem is not solved when some handsome surgeon cuts it out tick tick tick.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.