TiffanyThinks #27 The release of the gonks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could someone put a link or otherwise explain why Ha aka Matt is now known as Judith. I have lost sight of why we call him that. Thanks.

Reactions: 4
It was coined by @Andi6009

Judith Chalmers, a travel broadcaster who presented a travel programme. Judith, like our Ha, went on holidays a lot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
And they have similar bouffant 's
I see the resemblance...thanks for the explanation. Have to wonder how much he misses the trips with his buddies...cycling and exploring. Very different for this still very young man.

Reactions: 9
I looked at the 32:53 mark of that video, but didn't see blinds (just the bed and some extra wood on the wall). ...
I am probably mistaking the panels for blinds. I agree about the bay window not matching, and I had also observed what you clearly described. How many buildings comprise the Lonsdale House and if there would be a variation of bay windows in others I didn't look into. There seem to be 36 mail boxes, and each building unit looks like it might have 6 flats, including studio flats.
Anyway, what is clear is that Tiff's new residence is close (within walking distance) to the station and close enough to a nail salon, likely Nails Crush or Cee Cee, as someone else here had said that those 2 salons were the only ones that had male employee(s) in the
Tunbridge area and that T had mentioned a that a guy had done her nails.

Reactions: 7
Stoma is fine, but your girl has vomited a lot a lot a lot... alltough she tried to keep it in, but she's glad she has vomited. Vomit vomit vomit, tick tick tick... Amma says the princess is too greedy with food 😂 Not only with food Amma, also with £££, buying all kinds of rubbish like the 856th lip gloss;

Money seems to be tight right now, she's euphoric about cancelling her trip to Belgium... saved so much money! This is the 3th year I hear her say we decided not to give each other gifts for christmas.. oh princess, you're such a liar. In 2 weeks there will be a vlog with tons of junk she got from darling and her family.

Moisturising her dry skin... She mentions this at least 6 times... with oil, cream... from her rubbish advent calendar..

The end... vomit!
---
I forgot she was doing shitmas. You wouldn't know from such titles.
today it's vomitmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Stoma is fine, but your girl has vomited a lot a lot a lot... alltough she tried to keep it in, but she's glad she has vomited. Vomit vomit vomit, tick tick tick... Amma says the princess is too greedy with food 😂 Not only with food Amma, also with £££, buying all kinds of rubbish like the 856th lip gloss;

Money seems to be tight right now, she's euphoric about cancelling her trip to Belgium... saved so much money! This is the 3th year I hear her say we decided not to give each other gifts for christmas.. oh princess, you're such a liar. In 2 weeks there will be a vlog with tons of junk she got from darling and her family.

Moisturising her dry skin... She mentions this at least 6 times... with oil, cream... from her rubbish advent calendar..

The end... vomit!
---

today it's vomitmas!
That is a good name for the entire series...Vomitmas 2023. Every video has had reference to some malfunctioning buddy part.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

The end... vomit!
---

today it's vomitmas!
Omg 'vomitmas' should be incorporated to the next thread title. :ROFLMAO: :D

Is she giving her minions clues to donate more and buy more crappy jumpers? There is no way she is struggling financially so her being excited over cancelling the trip and saving money makes no other sense.

Yes there will be excess of gifts for the princess. She would die without having a constant influx of material stuff.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t be surprised if her short morning vlog is the day that she went for her ct scan. Why was she in the grey box with Amma the morning after they got back from Bath? Especially if Judith had to take his tiny we got this blue balls to work? Wouldn’t they stay at home home? Well, not if our girl had a scan. Judith stayed at .Bumbridge and TT at croydon so chauffeur Amma can drive her to RM. She is off schedule so this vlog was likely filmed a few days ago. Just a feeling I have. She is tres sneaky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.