TiffanyThinks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Note that it was not the surgeon who told her that her Pet Scan did not light up. It was the nurse's interpretation. She has not spoken to the surgeon to confirm this.

Reactions: 7
Oh ya, and that constant "what would you pay for this meal".... kind of condescending considering she doesn't cook!! Remember when she was in the Hospital and watched the Food Network and said that she was going to cook everyday?? That's lasted two days, then it was back to Ma and Matt.
That 'what would you pay for this meal or drink' drives me up the wall!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Note that it was not the surgeon who told her that her Pet Scan did not light up. It was the nurse's interpretation. She has not spoken to the surgeon to confirm this.
Her oncologist confirmed it I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Matt and her family are definitely enabling her so she has never had the opportunity to mature. Once the poor amma started to softly cry in the car and Tiffany told her quite sternly 'Don't cry amma! There is no point crying'. Yes maybe she said it out of pity and worry but I didn't like the tone she used. It took me by surprise the way Tiffany said it, as if she were telling amma off. Besides, let amma cry if she feels like it. It's just everyone has to do what Tiffany wants.

Oh my gosh i remember this so well, it felt really awkward and i did feel so bad for amma.. that was definitely a 'tell' in terms of her character. maybe i've just been so blind, the whole time, to her behaviours because i've been worried about her. its just the more i think about it the WEIRDER everything gets, and it's becoming more apparent now how much the views are getting to her. although, like others have pointed out, her past videos do show a pattern of her behaviour, so its nothing new per se. *shrugs in defeat*

Reactions: 9
I think she believes that the oncologist and the surgeon are going to confirm her belief that she is cancer-free. Regardless, she will find some excuse to justify not having surgery. The wait and watch approach was never intended to be alternative to having surgery.
I think she really believes there will be no surgery. There must be information that she never told us so no wonder we are all baffled.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Right?! There are people out there who really believe that they are apart of her "loving Tiffany Family". She's the same as Jodi from "Too Cute for Cancer", just sits online and spiels nothing for 25 minutes. Then says "I'm drinking hot water and lemon, write in the notes what you're drinking" then doesn't even bother to read any of the comments!
Too cute for cancer is a real trip. Lots of her former subs are calling her out. She's a narcissist among other things.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Don't make the mistake of taking Tiffany's word for it. There's nothing reliable about her channel or the information she disseminates.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I feel so sorry for Amma. She looks more and more haunted. She tries to escape to her other daughter's for a few days and Tiffany follows her there shoves a camera in her face and says you look tired Amma is it the 2 babies? No it's you you stupid woman!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
All this speculating Tiff is or isn’t cancer free it’s pointless, Tiff is not a reliable source of information. She could tell us more information but she has for some reason (probably denial) chosen not too. If by some miracle she is cancer free then she still has the problem of the removal of the T4b tumour surely she doesn’t think they can leave it there, what if it spreads or mutates?- it is far too dangerous to leave it touching all those vital organs.

Unfortunately in my line of work I have seen similar cases to Tiffs, young woman with similar diagnosis who raised a lot of funds to go America Mayo clinic as nhs had exhausted all options and surgery didn’t work, it didn’t end well (she passed away overseas) and that was with this particular young woman advocating for herself and actively trying to not die. I don’t get how Tiff can sit around and wait I know it’s nice to put faith in doctors but they can only do so much with limited resources, especially how stretched the nhs is right now… I have a horrible feeling about her wait and watch approach mainly because of the lack of treatment in the meantime.

I genuinely can’t watch her videos anymore so I'm grateful for the updates on here. I really wish her well I don’t think she’s a bad person, and Matt & her mum are lovely but it’s too frustrating that she holds doctor letters in her hands doesn’t explain anything that’s going on but then goes into great detail about mundane things such as slippers and how much would you pay for a sandwich. Something is not right and we will find out in time

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
All this speculating Tiff is or isn’t cancer free it’s pointless, Tiff is not a reliable source of information. She could tell us more information but she has for some reason (probably denial) chosen not too. If by some miracle she is cancer free then she still has the problem of the removal of the T4b tumour surely she doesn’t think they can leave it there, what if it spreads or mutates?- it is far too dangerous to leave it touching all those vital organs.

Unfortunately in my line of work I have seen similar cases to Tiffs, young woman with similar diagnosis who raised a lot of funds to go America Mayo clinic as nhs had exhausted all options and surgery didn’t work, it didn’t end well (she passed away overseas) and that was with this particular young woman advocating for herself and actively trying to not die. I don’t get how Tiff can sit around and wait I know it’s nice to put faith in doctors but they can only do so much with limited resources, especially how stretched the nhs is right now… I have a horrible feeling about her wait and watch approach mainly because of the lack of treatment in the meantime.

I genuinely can’t watch her videos anymore so I'm grateful for the updates on here. I really wish her well I don’t think she’s a bad person, and Matt & her mum are lovely but it’s too frustrating that she holds doctor letters in her hands doesn’t explain anything that’s going on but then goes into great detail about mundane things such as slippers and how much would you pay for a sandwich. Something is not right and we will find out in time
It does all have a sort of not-good feeling about it, I agree. I personally don't think she looks all that well, although others on her YouTube comments section are telling her she looks much better.

Reactions: 12
Cold Tingly & Numb Feet (Bonus Video!) *Cancer*

Guys, this was a surprise bonus video, let her know in the comments section if you'd like to see more of these videos. Went lunch with her sis to a Chinese gluten free vegan restaurant because her sis has been on a gluten free vegan diet for the past 6 months in attempt to heal her gut. Cheats occasionally, but body feels not good. Got a phone case from Amazon, but not the Tiffany blue we got this, so gonna return it. Booked her massage to help with neuropathy issues. Mom drove her for the massage. She'd try to book a session for her mom. Oh, btw, she's manifesting that she will be home for Xmas, therefore, she's going to get to the Xmas tree or presents soon, and that the doctor and/or surgeon would't change their minds re having to go for surgery. U.K. does not have Thanksgiving. She does not celebrate Halloween, but pumpkins around the house are ok. Went candle shopping with Matt. Got a blue garlic presser, and other things, because it's like the Tiffany blue we got this, and also it matches the clock in the kitchen. Showed us her purchases whilst her mom and Matt pottered about in the kitchen, cooking, then eating, and asking how much they would each pay for the meal. Usual outro to sub to her social media or whatever. But not before reminding us that this was a bonus video, let her know if you like it!

I don't get how she has so much energy in her situation to put soo many damn vids out with no cancer in them. I am tired, fed up! :rolleyes:

By the looks of some of the comments promising to "watch to the end" I'm guessing she asked everyone not to skip and watch the entire video. I heard from a friend who has a small channel that if viewers skip around or stop watching mid-video it doesn't count as a full view so she doesn't earn much from those partial views. Tiffany seems to be really focused on her earnings from Youtube, which I can understand under normal conditions, but I just don't get why money is so important now when her health and even life is on the line. Surely she has enough money to seek a private consultation why she waits....just so hard to understand.

• Wow
By the looks of some of the comments promising to "watch to the end" I'm guessing she asked everyone not to skip and watch the entire video. I heard from a friend who has a small channel that if viewers skip around or stop watching mid-video it doesn't count as a full view so she doesn't earn much from those partial views. Tiffany seems to be really focused on her earnings from Youtube, which I can understand under normal conditions, but I just don't get why money is so important now when her health and even life is on the line. Surely she has enough money to seek a private consultation why she waits....just so hard to understand.
I think maybe that like many of these 'grammers who earn good money from social media, they don't like to part with their money unless it's spending it on vacuous trivia like Christmas tat and flash holidays.

It's not the Nurses interpretation, it's the results that were written from the Doctor. Nurses don't interpret or assume, we follow the Doctors orders. This Nurse would have gotten the "ok" from the Doctor to discuss this with Tiffany. Don't underestimate a Nurse, we know what we're doing and we stick to the facts.

Belle Gibson comes to mind.

It does all have a sort of not-good feeling about it, I agree. I personally don't think she looks all that well, although others on her YouTube comments section are telling her she looks much better.
I agree, she looks like there may be an issue with her Liver. She is very yellow lately.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Thats the thing. Who says she has T4b cancer? Tiffany. Is that true? Don’t know. But judging by her going around her merry ways and slowly letting her supposedly T4b mass grow inside her makes no sense. A normal person would be seeking 2nd opinions about everything. Which brings to one possibility. She exaggerated her case. She may have some grade of cancer but everything else that comes out from her mouth, without literally showing us the medical reports, are not to be believed, IMO.

Remember they went to celebrate Matt’sbirthday after meeting with the surgeon? They seemed relieved and decided to wait and see. Matt said he didn’t think that the cancer would grow and become inoperable in 6wks. What?. A T4b cancer wouldn’t grow in 6 weeks without any treatment? They knew more but didn’t say. Also, she did not disclose the 3rd option that the surgeon gave her. To have surgery now, to wait and see and the 3rd option?. I think she exaggerated everything from day one, using click baits, scary, ugly pics of herself as thumbnails to gain subscribers and draw attention and pity. All for views and money. She’s just obsessed with 🤑🤑 and I’m sure as her YT business excels, she’s rewarding the whole clan, who seems to be happier to be in her videos now, than they were before.🤮🤮

Also, by the time they saw the surgeon, she was already several weeks without treatment, thus total wait and see time would have been more than 6 weeks. The colonoscopy and biopsies were taken without her showing any preps? She also didn’t know where and how many biopsies were taken. She remembered to kiss the surgeon’s hand, though. LOL.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It's not the Nurses interpretation, it's the results that were written from the Doctor. Nurses don't interpret or assume, we follow the Doctors orders. This Nurse would have gotten the "ok" from the Doctor to discuss this with Tiffany. Don't underestimate a Nurse, we know what we're doing and we stick to the facts.

Belle Gibson comes to mind.

I agree, she looks like there may be an issue with her Liver. She is very yellow lately.
I thought she was looking a bit jaundice too.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I agree that she's very media-savvy and often spins things out for commercial gain, however I do not believe that she has ever exaggerated her condition. We've seen her seriously ill in hospital, in pain and also very thin, we've seen the chemo being administered etc. It's apparently quite common now for a 'watch and wait' on people with Tiffany's stage of adenocarcinoma in a bid to avoid serious surgery and the possibility of having to have a colostomy which would be a pretty dreadful thing for a young woman. I don't think she's always honest with her viewers about what she's been told, no. But I would never doubt the seriousness of her condition.

I agree that she's very media-savvy and often spins things out for commercial gain, however I do not believe that she has ever exaggerated her condition. We've seen her seriously ill in hospital, in pain and also very thin, we've seen the chemo being administered etc. It's apparently quite common now for a 'watch and wait' on people with Tiffany's stage of adenocarcinoma in a bid to avoid serious surgery and the possibility of having to have a colostomy which would be a pretty dreadful thing for a young woman. I don't think she's always honest with her viewers about what she's been told, no. But I would never doubt the seriousness of her condition.
I agree, I think it's more likely she's sicker than she says than the opposite tbh.

Reactions: 11
I agree, I think it's more likely she's sicker than she says than the opposite tbh.
Yes I’m thinking on these lines too. To me, she looks quite unwell some days and I think she’s living in hope, or denial, but I don’t thinks she’s exaggerating more like turning a blind eye.

Reactions: 14
Yes I’m thinking on these lines too. To me, she looks quite unwell some days and I think she’s living in hope, or denial, but I don’t thinks she’s exaggerating more like turning a blind eye.
Yes - or maybe just blindly hoping and praying.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.