TiffanyThinks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The movie Fatal Attraction when Glenn Close puts Michael Douglas' daughter's pet rabbit in a pot and boils it because she's furious that her married lover Michael Douglas won't leave his family to be with her and he's been brushing off and dismissing her increasingly erratic intentions to keep in touch with him. 🫣

Makes sense. But the rigid schedule of making daily Christmas vlogs was really hard on Tiffany last time, she complained a lot about how difficult it was to post them daily. Not sure why she wants to go through that again, especially when she's got even more on her mind and physically, she is much weaker and more fatigued.
She's big on this manifestation thing so i think she feels that by talking about Christmas and wanting to vlog everyday that it's going to happen and that she's going to be healthy enough to do it..I'm all for her taking her mind off things but at some point reality has to kick in and she has to start pushing for herself rather than for spending her time on YouTube

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She's big on this manifestation thing so i think she feels that by talking about Christmas and wanting to vlog everyday that it's going to happen and that she's going to be healthy enough to do it..I'm all for her taking her mind off things but at some point reality has to kick in and she has to start pushing for herself rather than for spending her time on YouTube
Agree. It's possible to advocate for yourself at the same time as using positive manifestations, in the same way as it's possible to be both a sweet-natured girl and a good businesswoman. Tiffany is already three of those things but she really needs to focus on the first one now.

Reactions: 6
You speak sense. But if she does not understand what the doctors are saying, she can ask them to clarify. It is not the doctors' fault that she is walking around confused. She seems to have left the surgeon's office without asking the most important thing: What did the scans say? And Matt was there and he did not ask that either which makes me think he is not the best person to take to these consultations.
Alternatively, she knew the scans results but pretended to not know and decided to only inform her followers several vlogs later. For extra suspense. The amount of traffic she got in her comments section just because of the PET scan was insane.
People have said before that Matt isn't the best person to with her. That's when we had the 'everybody's mean to Matt' vlog 😬

I think she is delaying for suspense cause that video has already been filmed and she will release it on Thursday. She would just tell people right now if she actually cared about her subscribers. She knows they worry for her.
I don't think she worries that much about the comments anymore. Her cult is flourishing and expanding and she is satisfied.
And I think what she will tell us on Thursday is much less dramatic than what she is implying right now. This happened many times with her in the past.
I think it more than likely that she won't say anything on Thursday either. Probably more about her Christmas trees.

Sorry this is so long...

apologies to all the responses I am now behind given the time it's taken to write this...

Thanks to DivineMystic and others for the video synopses so I no longer have to suffer through them. She couldn't watch any more of it: was there anything further of note, did anyone else watch to the end? I appreciate these summaries very much, it has saved me slogging thru them to find anything related to cancer news. As DivineMystic put it so aptly: "I can't. I just can't" (I put my hand to my forehead in a Scarlett O'Hara gesture for added emphasis). :rolleyes:

I am pretty sure she recorded her doctor meetings, she plays just seconds of it before editing out the rest on her YT vids, so I do think she has a record she could review herself or with her doctor cousin or rely on when laying out the situation for us, but chooses not to. Same with phone calls, with oncologist, nurse, etc., she has her phone and camera with her all the time. I have a sense she does have recordings of these discussions too, she tells us right away if an incoming call or one she just had was from one of these people and I think she's transcribed pertinent points, it seems part of her nature to be very organized. I bet her bullet journal is full of definitive info from the surgeon that she's jotted down for herself.

So, I don't think I can accept as reasonable any expressions of confusions, etc. She has had it explained, she has copies of the medical reports, she has a medical professional in her family. Heck, Google has helped my own understanding of Tiffany's situation enormously, I have read the studies on "watch and wait" for Stage 3 T4b adenocarcinoma. I've learned about MAC, I understand what a PET scan highlights and its limitations, what the biopsies show and don't show, etc. I have learned far more than Tiffany seems to understand and that's only from reading info given in her comments and quick Google searches to fill in missing details. What I don't have is the full picture only because it hasn't been shared. We're left to fill in or speculate. I just am not comfortable doing that knowing Tiffany actually HAS the answers but chooses not to disclose the entire picture to us.

This is the first first cancer YT'er I've ever watched (I was never a sub and I'm glad now). I do not have cancer and actually don't know why her video ever showed up as 'suggested'. Like so many others, I started with genuine concern and support but am now utterly confused. I also went back to watch many earlier ones. Now I'm vexed. I have been skipping thru her vids now looking for any cancer talk but frustrated by so much inane vacuous musings. I can't bear it. I have to skip thru comments now too...how can she have time/interest to read them all? Why isn't she using that time more productively to improve her cancer experience?

In her defense though, she did ask her viewers if they wanted to see other parts of her life whereby so many said they wanted to watch anything and everything she put out. Unfortunately, the promos "we wear the WGT merch everytime we go to the hospital, link is below if you want to buy", and repetitions: "going to hospital for blood test, treatment, tic tic tic", "how much would you pay", making & eating food, buying plants, opening presents, stupid emotional background music when filming extraneous events, etc etc, it's all become maddeningly frustrating and annoying. What was cute has now become irritating.

I no longer want to watch her physical journey, just tell us the pertinent, salient info in a sitdown, be straight to the point, tell us how you, Matt and Amma are feeling about it, and then I'll be glad to come back and support you. Show interesting related events, but stop thinking you need to make movies about it all! You are not the director of nor Jim Carrey in The Truman Show! That show was less than 2 hours long!

I have neither time nor interest in following her regular life in such minute, repetitive detail, why doesn't she split her videos between "regular life" and "cancer"? At least we could choose which part to engage in, it would be good for everyone since it's clear she has a desire to post every mundane detail of her life as she's been doing so long before cancer entered the picture and long before she had an audence of more than a few thousand who cared to follow her. If she would only give us a choice. I agree, the misleading titles are too much.

I too am now experiencing disdain at her trying to capitalize so much thru this trying time and from those following her to be there for her in her journey. From not donating the proceeds of her merch sales to a cancer charity (btw I know nonprofits that sell merch via bonfire, the revenue thru them is between £4-£11 depending on tshirt, sweatshirt, etc), to her amazon merch links, to food delivery promo, etc. I was really put off when she celebrated and received gifts when reaching 50k followers, I found it unseemly, as I also did hearing her talk about her 100k follower new objective and YT plaque. Her cancer journey is not entertainment, she should not be celebrating her increase in viewership as a sign of success and strategizing to achieve a certain greater # of viewers. We've become numbers to her now. Even having regular days to post her videos seems off (just post if there's anything going on with you related to cancer!), or calling extra videos titled with "cancer" a "bonus" video is completely missing the mark and who her audience is! That is outrageous and ugly to call anything a "bonus cancer video" We were mostly there to support her emotionally, offer her strength and prayers, and possibly learn from her experience. I don't want to be a number. I don't need "bonus cancer videos". That is abhorrent and absolutely distasteful.

She lost me when she began believing she was exchanging entertainment value for commercial benefit. She completely lost what this community was actually all about and turned it into a commercial venture. Even noticing the time she posts, the days, her shorts, attempt at tiktoks, what she is now doing as is recommended by other YTers for best exposure and monetary value, this is all very unseemly to me.

She lost the spirit she had initially created. Like others, I now cringe seeing Matt's pained expressions as Tiffany tries to film a hug with him, or Amma's when she's driving her to A&E, so worried about her daughter, or seeing her shots in a hospital bed knowing they were staged before captured and the camera was strategically placed there for maximum dramatic effect. I'm getting an "icky" feeling now.

I also cringe now seeing video of Tiff walking down a hospital corridor or other set up shots, knowing they aren't natural, but are cinematically added for YT content. I am nauseated thinking she is actually making a motion picture out of this rather than filming raw and real life experiences and emotions. That's what I was attracted to. That's what's been lost. To not even know her health status really leads me to believe that she's become too caught up in the "storyline" and perceived commercial success she's created that she can no longer face let alone disclose what's really going on. Unfortunately, I think Tiffany lost her true self and lost the true spirit and meaning of what she'd created. Instead of inspiring us to want to continue on, she lost at least me when she became too enthralled in her success and lost the big picture of documenting her raw, unedited cancer journey. We became numbers to her in her YT story.

I can't watch anymore for my own mental health so ~THANK YOU~ to those providing summaries here! I remain partially invested in her cancer journey, so this way, I can at least keep up with any pertinent health status updates! You are saving my sanity! I truly hope Tiffany can give great thought to what she's doing and what documenting and sharing her cancer journey is really about. It is a tragedy to knock down such a community of support and treat them as numbers to achieve financial gain, especially when she may need this community the most. To see the outpouring of support when she deigned to ask for opinions on her nontreatment choice only goes to show the depth of knowledge, experience and compassion she had built. It was quite overwhelming and inspiring. I hate that she may lose it all for such shallow ends. I hope she expands her outlook and talks to those around her who may be able to have a better grasp on what's going on. And let's hope it's only her audience who is left baffled and discombobulated by her health status, and that she has a much MUCH clearer picture of what is really going on with her health.
I agree with every word. Very well put. Tiffany should read it. I think it's what we all feel ( anyone with a brain) but if you put it in her comments you'd be blocked.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I think she will say something on Thursday. But whether any of us have a clue what she's talking about is a different matter! Too much reading between the lines needed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just read and re read some of the comments left after today’s vlog.
I’m so disgusted with Tiffany for the torment both mentally and emotionally she is bestowing on those dear and caring people from all over the world.
I think she has tricked everyone into believing the unbelievable… and that’s where I stop. I think Tiffany has the wool pulled over so many eyes.
I do believe she has cancer … but not to the extent she claims. It appears she is now backtracking and covering for her ‘misspoke’s’ … but the water appears to be getting muddier and muddier!
How sad, insulting and damaging for those currently in the fight of their life.
I think she owes people an apology and some truth!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wouldn't say I feel as strongly, but I do think she owes her devoted followers some more transparency. And to stop labelling videos with things like 'blood and mucus' too.

• Heart
I just read and re read some of the comments left after today’s vlog.
I’m so disgusted with Tiffany for the torment both mentally and emotionally she is bestowing on those dear and caring people from all over the world.
I think she has tricked everyone into believing the unbelievable… and that’s where I stop. I think Tiffany has the wool pulled over so many eyes.
I do believe she has cancer … but not to the extent she claims. It appears she is now backtracking and covering for her ‘misspoke’s’ … but the water appears to be getting muddier and muddier!
How sad, insulting and damaging for those currently in the fight of their life.
I think she owes people an apology and some truth!
I totally agree. Her manipulation of the caring viewers is sickening. Now they are disgusted and attacking the doctors, esp the surgeon for not calling her back. Really?? They already had a meeting and he already gave her the 3 options. It’s just her and Matt who didn’t prep themselves and ask the right questions. Now the surgeon and doctors’ reputation are at stake. Tiffany needs to own up to her stupidity of not researching abt whatever grade of cancer she’s having and asking the right questions. I used to sympathise with her situation. However, now I think that she’s cunning and acting stupid (to gain more pity and views) when she already knows everything abt her case. If she’s cancer free, she should throw the boomerang like she said. If she still has cancer, then she needs to do something or die prematurely. Surely her family and relatives should be more informed and could advise her on the right direction she should go.

• Heart
What can be found in studies is that pesco-vegetarians have about a 40% less chance of developing colorectal cancer. From the article given below: " By far, the lowest incidence of colorectal cancers was seen in pesco-vegetarians, people who eat fish at least once a month but eschew all other types of meat. Compared to omnivores, pesco-vegetarians were 43% less likely to be diagnosed with these cancers during the course of the study. " https://www.latimes.com/science/sci...et-fish-colorectal-cancer-20150309-story.html

Actually, her former boyfriend is now an engineer and looks at least as mature as Matt. (Sometimes 'brainy' folk like to tease around, and maybe that's why he came across as somewhat idiotic in videos ten years ago or so.) About Tiffany's spending...I suspect she uses some of the money from you tube and the sale of her merchandise to make further purchases. She repeatedly has said that she isn't working so doesn't have so much money, yet continues to spend. Then, she once said that she couldn't afford a private consultation (in a muffled way). She definitely could afford a consultation with a private oncologist. If not, then Matt could help---since he most likely pays some rent and utilities fees anyway for living there. This is, of course, an assumption, but it is most likely the case. Also, she refers to the house in which she lives as 'my house' and not 'our house' (meaning, she and Matt). I wonder if that would change if they were to get married. (The reason I am assuming that Matt is paying some type of rent/utilities is that Matt seems like an upright fellow who would not feel comfortable not paying rent/utilities.)
Not to sidetrack the discussion off into finances, but Social Blade severely underestimates YT'ers income. I know three people who make a living off of being on YT, they are vloggers and one a live streamer. All three have been doing it for years. They looked at her channel; views, the likes and dislikes, and the amount of comments she receives is all considered 'engagement'. The yt'ers told me they estimate her monthly yt income at no less than 7K US Dollars. She's is making bank off of her channel since it became a cancer journey.

• Wow
Noone can seriously think she's making £140k a year? Surely not? I know there's money in YouTube but she is hardly large scale in the scheme of it all.
She is easily making 90 to 125K yearly if she keeps these number of views and comments and likes/dislikes.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I am sure everyone has some negativity towards their own home country’s public health system and while I am sure the NHS is no different and attracts condemnation from near and far for what is doesn’t do well, I have only ever heard wonderful feedback regards the Royal Marsden. I cannot accept their medical/surgical/oncological/allied etc professionals are anything less than professional and committed. While they may be stretched as many have said … I honestly believe Tiffany would be armed with every bit of information and plan of care for her cancer journey and pathway.
How she twists that information to look and sound otherwise is a direct influence and reflection of herself only, albeit a young woman who exhibits significant mental health concerns.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I clearly remember the very first time she carefully pronounced 'T4B' and adenocarcinoma. At that time, it seems she was clearly remembering or reading from printed results which stated 'T4B'. She was very clear, and, seemingly honest, when she had first said 'T4B', even though she was quick to say after that that she didn't know what that meant. Then, people in the comments section were very clear to describe what the designation T4B means for her type of cancer. Clarity was one of her main objectives back then. Now, it seems she does not mind the confusion she is instilling in her viewers, as it seems that she purposely omits information so as to propagate confusion. She never once read, verbatim, the results of her biopsies and what the surgeon or oncologist had written about the mucinous and scar tissue. I think she was more earnest, honest, and clear in the early videos of her diagnosis and treatment.
we also actually heard her doctor during the results video say "It's always been quite a substantial tumor" . this is when she was the video with her mom when she sushed her an told her not to cry in the car afterward.
She most definitely has/had a very serious tumor and was not exaggerating.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I am sure everyone has some negativity towards their own home country’s public health system and while I am sure the NHS is no different and attracts condemnation from near and far for what is doesn’t do well, I have only ever heard wonderful feedback regards the Royal Marsden. I cannot accept their medical/surgical/oncological/allied etc professionals are anything less than professional and committed. While they may be stretched as many have said … I honestly believe Tiffany would be armed with every bit of information and plan of care for her cancer journey and pathway.
How she twists that information to look and sound otherwise is a direct influence and reflection of herself only, albeit a young woman who exhibits significant mental health concerns.
She has been twisting and spinning her stories, video after video to gain more subs and views. She makes abt 24k per month on her channel, excluding merchandise. She has 305 videos so far and counting. Now, instead of urgently trying to find the cure for her cancer, she is still thinking of doing vlogmas. If not for the love for $$$$, who would have the frame of mind, time and energy to do so many videos, when they supposedly have T4B cancer and could potentially die from it??

Reactions: 7
Yes she is not very bright overall and no common sense but she is calculating in terms of youtube. She literally asks her viewers whether they watch her videos from start to finish (!!!) She might as well just ask them to not skip ads in her videos 😅
Someone on here suggested that she should do separate videos about the cancer and separate about her silly activities so that we can just watch the cancer stuff. She will never do it as she knows that cancer is what pulls people in. That's why she never fails to put the word 'cancer' in her titles along with something overly dramatic instead of putting 'My silly ramblings about christmas trees, cozy socks, jumpers, darling Matt, and other foolishness'.
Yes she might reveal something on Thursday but it will be vague and confusing (as is she). It will last a couple of minutes and the rest will be about cooking, Matt, the garden centre ...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has been twisting and spinning her stories, video after video to gain more subs and views. She makes abt 24k per month on her channel, excluding merchandise. She has 305 videos so far and counting. Now, instead of urgently trying to find the cure for her cancer, she is still thinking of doing vlogmas. If not for the love for $$$$, who would have the frame of mind, time and energy to do so many videos, when they supposedly have T4B cancer and could potentially die from it??
Possibly someone who is potentially addictive in their nature and has already used work and income to mask things.

From what I’ve seen of Tiffany she definitely has a leaning to being addictive.
I think she’s has control issues with food and work and income etc and I think instead of concentrating on her condition, for the sake of knowledge regarding her condition (stage / size / spread etc) and treatments, and maybe giving herself extra years, she seems to be more concentrating on her work (YouTube), earning power (YouTube again) etc.

I also think she’s very side tracked, but it might be all about avoidance of facing her reality.

That said, she does keep touching on the potential that she might not be well enough to vlogmas or that things might get worse (I can’t remember her exact words).
So, maybe she’s well aware somewhere in her consciousness how sick she is and I think if you watch and listen closely it’s creeping more and more to the surface.

We saw BB avoid facing reality by being the total opposite in terms of treatments and medicine to keep her alive but each way is just a way to avoid facing what may be a very uncomfortable reality and inevitability.

BB got there in the end and faced her inevitability with dignity. As I am sure tiffany will in the end.

• Heart
OMG I am so happy I found this thread,
Welcome to the TiffanyThinks? Tattle Life Family! Also, I am sorry about your mum having had cancer that caused her to pass on. I don't think Tiffany would block you if you mentioned that about your mom, and that that is the reason you would like her to face reality and do something...especially given that she is having six weeks 'free' and could have made and already had at least one appointment with an oncologist in the private sector.

I thought he was an optometrist. He studied optometry. Maybe he took another job after the diagnosis?
Matt's profile on Face book says that he is an optometrist. The profile has his picture. Tiffany may have mentioned that someone else in her family is a computer programmer, but not Matt.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
You the best! I cannot click on her videos at all, I will get sick from all the bullcrap. Never ever happened to me with other cancer youtubers. That's another thing. If you compare her to people like Emily Hayward or others, you see a stark difference. We know when someone is authentic and genuine and when someone has ulterior motives. Emily never asked for anything, never pushed for anything. She did not flaunt material stuff and never talked about trivial and vapid matters. She was grateful and was genuinely shocked that so many people watched her. Authenticity literally seeped out of her.
Jenny Apple is that way too. She is Battling Lung Cancer and has little children, and she is truthful in every video. She, and her Husband seem like very kind people.

• Heart
Possibly someone who is potentially addictive in their nature and has already used work and income to mask things.

I think she’s has control issues with food and work and income etc and I think instead of concentrating on her condition, for the sake of knowledge regarding her condition (stage / size / spread etc) and treatments, and maybe giving herself extra years, she seems to be more concentrating on her work (YouTube), earning power (YouTube again) etc.

I also think she’s very side tracked, but it might be all about avoidance of facing her reality.

That said, she does keep touching on the potential that she might not be well enough to vlogmas or that things might get worse (I can’t remember her exact words).
So, maybe she’s well aware somewhere in her consciousness how sick she is and I think if you watch and listen closely it’s creeping more and more to the surface.

We saw BB avoid facing reality by being the total opposite in terms of treatments and medicine to keep her alive but each way is just a way to avoid facing what may be a very uncomfortable reality and inevitability.

BB got there in the end and faced her inevitability with dignity. As I am sure tiffany will in the end.
I was never sure that BB was avoiding facing reality so much as doing everything she could to prolong life, because she clearly absolutely LOVED living. The waters seem far muddier, in Tiffany's case. Hard to tell what she's masking and what she isn't.

• Heart

Yes, I agree with both of you. When I first heard about her Merchandise, I thought she would say that she was going to donate a portion of the profit to Cancer research. But I guess she takes it all for herself. And to constantly say that she is not making money, is insulting at best, disrespectful at most. Yet, her Subs keeping going on about a "Go-Fund-Me" page, and she doesn't have the decency to say, "it's okay, guys, I can handle the cost". What a piece of work, she is!!

I was never sure that BB was avoiding facing reality so much as doing everything she could to prolong life, because she clearly absolutely LOVED living. The waters seem far muddier, in Tiffany's case. Hard to tell what she's masking and what she isn't.
I agree. The Subs keep talking about if she needs a Colostomy Bag and how it would be uncomfortable. Or that she wants kids with Matt and that the operation wouldn't allow her to carry a baby. WHAT PLANET ARE THESE PEOPLE ON???? You know what ruins a life? Death!! Get the op and deal with the healing first then worry about the rest. This is another reason why I can't watch her videos. I've had patients, on their death beds, tell me that they wish they had have had the operation. Once that window closes, it's very difficult to re-open it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Jenny Apple is that way too. She is Battling Lung Cancer and has little children, and she is truthful in every video. She, and her Husband seem like very kind people.
I saw a couple of her videos. She is very genuine. It's very sad for me to watch as now she has brain metastases. I saw some 'Krocks In The Kitchen' videos, the lady has ovarian cancer. The channel seems to be about vegan cooking but since she got diagnosed, she immediately thought of others and started spreading awareness about this very sneaky type of cancer. When she is talking about the cancer, she clearly titles it that way and the whole video is about the cancer. Very clear and informative. And when they are doing things unrelated to the cancer, they title the videos as such. Unlike someone we know.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.