TiffanyThinks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of speculation and confusion here but I honestly don't view her demeanor as either puzzling or suspect. I think what we are witnessing is simply fear, denial, and avoidance. She's terrified and I don't blame her one bit. My heart breaks for her. And every bit of terror she tries to hide from us by concentrating so much on the trivial, is written all over her mother's face. God bless her. I hope she gets her miracle....🌿

• Sad
Reactions: 13
What really bothers me are the Tiffany subs who are now publicly attacking her doctors. They believe everything Tiffany has said about her various meetings with her medical caregivers, which all indirectly suggest they are not answering her questions or taking her seriously. I highly doubt all her doctors have been so negligent. It's Tiffany herself who either misinterprets what they say, blocks out the bad parts and simply doesn't ask the tough questions because she can't face the truth about the dire nature of her illness.

I took it that she was doubting that she's cancer free as she's still bleeding.
I honestly do not think she has ever been cancer free. Her surgeon never told her that. In fact, she said he warned her that her cancer may become inoperable after the 6 week waiting period.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What really bothers me are the Tiffany subs who are now publicly attacking her doctors. They believe everything Tiffany has said about her various meetings with her medical caregivers, which all indirectly suggest they are not answering her questions or taking her seriously. I highly doubt all her doctors have been so negligent. It's Tiffany herself who either misinterprets what they say, blocks out the bad parts and simply doesn't ask the tough questions because she can't face the truth about the dire nature of her illness.
That's the worst part of it. And she seems very okay with her cult members berating him like that. She was not okay with people calling her out on her crap and incited her minions to mark people with the childish block and delete but she is very okay with her surgeon being attacked. And she is not even being truthful most of the time so whatever she says cannot be taken seriously. She made a big show of 'I'm now going to call the surgeon' and telling us she has been unable to get through to him. Just so fake. And she knew people will yet again turn on him instead of question her nonsense. Her minions think she is being self-less and innocent and sweet with her not wanting to bother the surgeon - exactly as she predicted.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Lots of speculation and confusion here
Agree.

but I honestly don't view her demeanor as either puzzling or suspect.
Agree and disagree. To a point, it's natural. Tiffany is well beyond that point.

I think what we are witnessing is simply fear, denial, and avoidance. She's terrified and I don't blame her one bit. My heart breaks for her.
Agree, but in her case, it's more complicated than ordinary denial. It appears more like a deadly form of denial.

And every bit of terror she tries to hide from us by concentrating so much on the trivial, is written all over her mother's face.
Somewhat agree. Concentration on the trivial is instinctual for Tiffany, but also planned as part of her vlogs. It's likely a combination of denial/avoidance and the long-term goal of trying to maximise growth on Youtube.

God bless her. I hope she gets her miracle....🌿
Tiffany needs mental health assistance and medical treatment. Tiffany is showered with magical thinking in her comments section; it isn't helping there and it won't help here. We all want Tiffany to survive, which is why we're so worried by her behaviour and what's presented on her channel.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Lots of speculation and confusion here but I honestly don't view her demeanor as either puzzling or suspect. I think what we are witnessing is simply fear, denial, and avoidance. She's terrified and I don't blame her one bit. My heart breaks for her. And every bit of terror she tries to hide from us by concentrating so much on the trivial, is written all over her mother's face. God bless her. I hope she gets her miracle....🌿
Such a lovely comment, she is frustrating but I can’t imagine what’s she going through… I’ve been following her journey from the start and the only thing that’s getting tiring now is the dragging out of information, omitting important details, seemingly not advocating for herself. I have no problem with her making money from YouTube or T-shirt sales either but I think if you want to promote herself as a cancer influencer she should try and be a bit more transparent because even her loyal subscribers are getting fed up with the run around she’s giving everyone.

That's the worst part of it. And she seems very okay with her cult members berating him like that. She was not okay with people calling her out on her crap and incited her minions to mark people with the childish block and delete but she is very okay with her surgeon being attacked. And she is not even being truthful most of the time so whatever she says cannot be taken seriously. She made a big show of 'I'm now going to call the surgeon' and telling us she has been unable to get through to him. Just so fake. And she knew people will yet again turn on him instead of question her nonsense. Her minions think she is being self-less and innocent and sweet with her not wanting to bother the surgeon - exactly as she predicted.
The more I think about it, the more I feel manipulated by what Tiffany is posting. I mean, my god, how many times can one play the "I'm confused" card with sincerity? Also, the more I learn about how much money she makes on YT, the more suspicious I become of her true motives. I think she knows more about her cancer than she let's on. But she's figured out that she gets more subs and more views by stringing everyone along. It's amazing to me that she seems more concerned with her channel than with her very life. I think she uses YT as an avoidance mechanism and, of course, as a hefty income machine. She seems to love it when people post glowing words about her miracle cure. It's as if she places more faith in the words of clueless strangers than in her own doctors.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I hate when she brings something up and then says "you'll know more about it on the next vlog" and then in the next vlog, "I'll explain it better on Tea with Tiffany" and on Tea with Tiffany, "you'll understand better when you watch the vlog." We're just going around in circles chasing our tails.
And then in between, she puts up a “bonus video” about no-thing..😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
@whathastheworldcometo The OP I quoted mentioned she “no longer speaks to her cousin”. I didn’t say this, the poster I was quoting did.

By default, if you no longer speak to a family member you used to be close with, there was drama no matter how minor.
The poster was I and I meant to say that she doesn't speak to this cousin anymore about her medical situation, as she only references discussions with Matt and input from followers/comments. I assumed she no longer speaks to this cousin about her illness as she doesn't say she does.

Reactions: 8
I assumed she no longer speaks to this cousin about her illness as she doesn't say she does.
Well, she doesn't say a lot of other really relevant information either, so who really knows. I am trying hard not to expect an objective 20/20 perspective from her when posting videos, of knowing in advance exactly what info is important to us to impart and what is wanted, but she's pushed so far past any understanding when not giving out even basic info and updates, even when asked specific questions, that she's worn out my patience now. She's been asked enough times, she knows what her audience feels is being left out of her basic health updates. I can only conclude it is purposeful when her feeble attempts to respond have not been any more illuminating, especially when asked direct questions.

I'm also trying to remain open minded that she doesn't/shouldn't follow anonymous internet advice or respond to every comment made, but this runaround and vagueness has gone on too long. I haven't watched the last few vids, thanks to tattle summaries, but by the sounds of it, there is still zero clarity of basic info so we (or her) would know exactly the status of her health and why both her oncologist and surgeon believe a watch & wait approach is the best current course.

Without that basic understanding, we're all just swimming upstream without a life preserver, trying to figure out how to best get through this quagmire without the proper knowledge to help us. I am so frustrated. I appreciate this venue to vent about it very much!

She can also be the bunny boiler type. LOL. Imagine if Matt ever leaves her….😱😱🥶🥶

LOL *giggles

Reactions: 14
This is absolutely my take on it too. If I take off my frustrated head for a moment and put my compassionate head on, I see the fear and confusion and it is real enough. That one line she said in the reel, 'I know things are going to get difficult' was poignant, as was her face when she said it. I hope she is going to survive this because she's a sweet girl, if somewhat clueless.

Reactions: 6
Everything she says seems calculated and strategic. She goes back to the cancer at times to make sure people will stay interested.
Also, how can she this confused?
I don't think it is all calculated. I feel like I am the bad person now, but honestly I think she is beyond naive and not very bright. She doesn't realise how serious this situation is so she is just acting like regular influencer selling her merch etc. And just making videos as she goes. She is a 10 yo in a skin of grown up woman. She had her hospital visit recorded, so she doesn't want to talk about it on Tuesday to have content for Thursday.

Reactions: 8
Lots of speculation and confusion here but I honestly don't view her demeanor as either puzzling or suspect. I think what we are witnessing is simply fear, denial, and avoidance. She's terrified and I don't blame her one bit. My heart breaks for her. And every bit of terror she tries to hide from us by concentrating so much on the trivial, is written all over her mother's face. God bless her. I hope she gets her miracle....
Yes I agree fully with you. I think filming and editing for Youtube is a coping strategy to avoid being left alone with overwhelming thoughts. She got some bad news on Monday and that was the day the "bonus" video came out. She probably realised the original material filmed for that wouldn't fit in the vlog for Thursday so it had to come out earlier chronologically. Editing, uploading and reading the comments is just a way to keep her mind busy and the focus on trivialities also makes more sense. Anyone who's been through a serious illness with themselves or family members knows that it's a rollercoaster of life-changing discussions vs ridiculous mundane stuff. Reading about hot chocolate and Christmas decor probably helps take her mind off things even though it does make her comment section quite bonkers at times.

The rigid schedule also feels like a coping mechanism to have a deadline or some sort of structure in her life. Obviously she hasn't been working so in her situation it's extremely easy to sink into a fog of depression where the days just pass by. Her channel has also always been very "2015 Youtube" when all the vloggers used to have fixed days and times for uploading and it wasn't uncommon to have to wait till a certain day to get updates. That's not the case anymore in recent years with the instant gratification of TikTok and Insta Stories. Youtube has also become very unplanned and casual, especially for health vloggers. In this particular situation, she probably IS trying to get hold of the surgeon before video so there can be some type of cross reference. Otherwise the viewer comments might be even more frustrated and confused.

Reactions: 7
Unless she has been dishonest with how serious it all is, I really struggle to see how she can survive this especially given this whole 6 week tit show tbh. 😔

• Sad
Yes I agree fully with you. I think filming and editing for Youtube is a coping strategy to avoid being left alone with overwhelming thoughts. She got some bad news on Monday and that was the day the "bonus" video came out. She probably realised the original material filmed for that wouldn't fit in the vlog for Thursday so it had to come out earlier chronologically. Editing, uploading and reading the comments is just a way to keep her mind busy and the focus on trivialities also makes more sense. Anyone who's been through a serious illness with themselves or family members knows that it's a rollercoaster of life-changing discussions vs ridiculous mundane stuff. Reading about hot chocolate and Christmas decor probably helps take her mind off things even though it does make her comment section quite bonkers at times.

The rigid schedule also feels like a coping mechanism to have a deadline or some sort of structure in her life. Obviously she hasn't been working so in her situation it's extremely easy to sink into a fog of depression where the days just pass by. Her channel has also always been very "2015 Youtube" when all the vloggers used to have fixed days and times for uploading and it wasn't uncommon to have to wait till a certain day to get updates. That's not the case anymore in recent years with the instant gratification of TikTok and Insta Stories. Youtube has also become very unplanned and casual, especially for health vloggers. In this particular situation, she probably IS trying to get hold of the surgeon before video so there can be some type of cross reference. Otherwise the viewer comments might be even more frustrated and confused.
I'm with you except for the last sentence. Tiffany has made minimal effort to inform her viewers, but she shouldn't be speaking to her surgeon for the benefit of a Youtube audience, but primarily to save her own life. The majority of people would probably be satisfied if we knew she was helping herself off camera. Otherwise, it's like watching someone commit suicide by potentially ignoring their cancer.

The idea of using Youtube as a coping mechanism isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it requires a firm foothold in reality. Emily Hayward did it, and it didn't get in the way of her treatment or facing her illness. Loads of others have done the same thing. It can be useful, or a bit therapeutic in order keep a person's mind from overflowing. In Tiffany's case, however, it appears to be a crutch that she's using to deny reality and necessary treatment. The denial would be happening anyway, but Youtube is offering an escape where people can echo her sometimes mad thoughts as being rational. This is what's so concerning, and why it seems to be hurting Tiffany rather than helping.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

You've explained the situation very clearly and it's the closest and sensible explanation for what's been going on.

Reactions: 4
She can also be the bunny boiler type. LOL. Imagine if Matt ever leaves her….😱😱🥶🥶
Forgive me … what’s the ‘bunny boiled’ type? I’ve never heard of this saying before.

Reactions: 6
Forgive me … what’s the ‘bunny boiled’ type? I’ve never heard of this saying before.
The movie Fatal Attraction when Glenn Close puts Michael Douglas' daughter's pet rabbit in a pot and boils it because she's furious that her married lover Michael Douglas won't leave his family to be with her and he's been brushing off and dismissing her increasingly erratic intentions to keep in touch with him. 🫣

You've explained the situation very clearly and it's the closest and sensible explanation for what's been going on.
Makes sense. But the rigid schedule of making daily Christmas vlogs was really hard on Tiffany last time, she complained a lot about how difficult it was to post them daily. Not sure why she wants to go through that again, especially when she's got even more on her mind and physically, she is much weaker and more fatigued.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The movie Fatal Attraction when Glenn Close puts Michael Douglas' daughter's pet rabbit in a pot and boils it because she's furious that her married lover Michael Douglas won't leave his family to be with her and he's been brushing off and dismissing her increasingly erratic intentions to keep in touch with her. 🫣
Thanks x I understand now ;)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.