Tiffany Thinks #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god! More schlock. Matt looks ridiculous in his matching pj's. I only watched about 2-3 minutes. Even that was a waste of time. And the idiot even suggesting she may bring an Xmas candle to her hospital room. She's nutso. She quickly backed off from that idea. Somehow, I feel the biopsy wont be able to be done. Or, if he does it, she will have major bleeding or post op complications.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As someone who hates christmas and has a partner who struggles with christmas depression every year we would not survive being around her for too long lol

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I could not help but see that garland on the stair rail and how she will get up there when home from surgery.
Exactly what i thought! She should prepare her house for her return from the hospital after the surgery. But she doesn't think about it at all.

Reactions: 9
i hate it when she says how much would you pay..
also tick tick tick but she’s given that a rest recently..
and i have to mute her on the merch advert..
and omg when she’s mmming it when she eats..
and when she says your girl just grates on me..

wtf do any of us watch considering how annoying she is..
Philosophical question: Why *do* we keep watching this?!

i hate it when she says how much would you pay..
also tick tick tick but she’s given that a rest recently..
and i have to mute her on the merch advert..
and omg when she’s mmming it when she eats..
and when she says your girl just grates on me..

wtf do any of us watch considering how annoying she is..
All of these aspects just reinforce the level of superficiality she operates at. She rarely evinces an actual appreciation for anything. And she calls herself TiffanyThinks??

• Heart
i so feel that she is reading the comments here not on her TT site. Just had many comments on how it is obvious he is not on board with so much she does on these videos and then we see this staged march in by Matt in those pj's. Sorry but this has gotten crazy.

Has Tiff ever said in previous videos (since she was diagnosed) that she wants to help other people specifically in her situation/or with cancer in general?
no not really...often comments on how her YT family helps her.

I have to keep reminding myself she's 30, not 12.
This was extra vapid.

Christmas pajamas, socks, fresh parsley *cancer*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
i so feel that she is reading the comments here not on her TT site. Just had many comments on how it is obvious he is not on board with so much she does on these videos and then we see this staged march in by Matt in those pj's. Sorry but this has gotten crazy.
I'm not sure I'd impute that much intellectual curiosity to her :unsure: Too much denial at work. She doesn't want to see frank/hard-hitting comments on her videos so probably wouldn't go trawling through these kinds of fora to find them either. She wants to whitewash her life with a big cosy scented-candle comforter...

Reactions: 6
Dang can I come instead? Lentil curry is my fave!

Once the honeymoon phase is done stuff like that does get annoying
that habit makes me think of her as a toddler who won’t eat and then pinches something off your plate..at least she doesn’t take a bite and toss it back..😀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It is compelling because she is facing such a huge ordeal but is completely unable to face it squarely. Her content is utterly vapid and surreal.
Her sweet yet controlling persona is stopping anyone around her from opening her eyes to reality.
I’m worried for her and her family. Its like preparing for a hurricane and drawing the curtains.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
TT is absolutely obsessed with Christmas...I mean it is just crazy for an adult 30+ year old woman. She does not even have children in the house or anything. I can't imagine the nurses etc. in the hospital dealing with this princess type woman that acts like she is 10 years old. Christmas is a nice holiday but her obsession is not normal.

Reactions: 17
It is compelling because she is facing such a huge ordeal but is completely unable to face it squarely. Her content is utterly vapid and surreal.
Her sweet yet controlling persona is stopping anyone around her from opening her eyes to reality.
I’m worried for her and her family. Its like preparing for a hurricane and drawing the curtains.
Yes... it's like a Greek tragedy that she's trying to rewrite as a comedy, but not convincingly at all.

Reactions: 13
Omg, boring af. Holy crap!

She was boring before cancer vlogging days so why should she be any different now? I'm glad that she has a great support system and she is able to maintain some sense normalcy for herself....but wow, boring as f*ck as a YT channel.

Reactions: 14
Has Tiff ever said in previous videos (since she was diagnosed) that she wants to help other people specifically in her situation/or with cancer in general?
She said she wanted to bring awareness when she was on TV for Standup4cancer

... then we see this staged march in by Matt in those pj's. Sorry but this has gotten crazy.
I mean, it had to be staged, right?!? It gave me the creeps. WTF is wrong with these people? It's not normal adult behavior with the baby talk and bizarre smiles and facial expressions lol And I fear for humanity when I read all the fluff comments on her videos about how cute she is and how people and their whole families ADORE her...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thankyou to all who’ve been and seen and reported on the vid horrors that is TT channel I’ve come to a life affirming decision to not watch the latest drivel..it’s 24 minutes you’ll never get back but someone had to do it..😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh God, I was thinking it would be a Tea with Tiffany where she just talks to camera about her feelings etc (if you're lucky) but it sounds like it's more like the usual Thursday/Sunday montages. Did somebody on here just say 'there are gonks in the Christmas tree?' Because that actually made me dislike Christmas more than I usually do.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One concern I have is why her mother, Stella, looks so tired. She looked like she had not slept in days in the little clip that was shown. Maybe she stays up at night worrying. I sure hope her mother is getting routine health checkups.

.... Did somebody on here just say 'there are gonks in the Christmas tree?' Because that actually made me dislike Christmas more than I usually do.
They were toward the bottom of one of her trees. She reminds me of the attitude ( a little bit) of Jacqueline Kennedy, John F. Kennedy's wife, during the years she was living after his assassination. A narrator in a documentary of her life said that she liked to surround herself with beautiful things in her home to hide the sorrow in her life. I feel that Tiffany, in a way, is doing the same thing, be it consciously or subconsciously. Some people handle sorrow this way.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Oh God, I was thinking it would be a Tea with Tiffany where she just talks to camera about her feelings etc (if you're lucky) but it sounds like it's more like the usual Thursday/Sunday montages. Did somebody on here just say 'there are gonks in the Christmas tree?' Because that actually made me dislike Christmas more than I usually do.
Yes, that was I. 🤣 sorry. Timestamp 1:13. One for Matt and one for T.
And I am totally fed up with this whole charade. Is she this stupid or is it just a defense mechanism?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.