Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stardust22

Hi! This is my first post...sorry if it is a bit of an essay. I have been following the threads on here as well as Tiffany's videos and I wanted to interject on the food and eating issue. I do think people need to be open to the fact that Tiffany might have an eating disorder. For context, I am not a professional expert. I am however very familiar with the signs and symptoms and how they present themselves because of multiple experiences in my family. I apologise in advance if this post is triggering for some people.
  • In early videos of Tiffany's she would post videos of herself eating food (Mukbangs, I think you called them!), often mentioning how long she had gone without eating (all day, 8 hours, etc). When this becomes a pattern, I do think one could assume she might be restricting her food intake, only to later "reward" herself with high calorie food seen in her Mukbangs. Most people find time in the day to eat something, and most jobs permit us to take lunch breaks etc. I have had days where I didn't eat because I've been busy or stressed but (even now) Tiffany always talks about how long it has been since she last ate and I do not think this is reflective of someone who is trying to maintain or increase weight gain.
  • She generally posts a lot of videos about food: without actually eating much. In one of her earlier videos posted during lockdown (not linked), she boasted about how much she had been eating, then immediately stood up and turned to the side to check out her side profile (flattening her clothes against her stomach etc) which I thought was really off, and something she would have chosen to edit out, but also quite normal behaviour if you have had a difficult relationship with food for much of your life. I also find it hard to believe that someone who was eating non-stop would maintain such a low weight as the maths does just not check out. I appreciate her cancer may well have had a role here, but these people have often gone through much of their lives exaggerating about food and what they eat, but if you were to spend a day with them, you'd soon see they ate very little for meals, if at all.
  • Tiffany has been told she needs to put on weight for her surgery. I think it is entirely possible (or probable) to assume that her cancer could be resulting in weight loss. But nevertheless she continues to talk about food all the time without really eating much. Notwithstanding the times when she is forced to fast because of scans, she constantly talks about how hungry she is, but she is almost always in a situation where there is no food e.g. in the car. She talks about what she will eat, but we don't really know if she does it when she gets home. If you had a lifeline thrown to you like this I really do think you would have a constant supply of high calorie food on you at all times.
  • Even when presented with food, Tiffany uses extremely restrictive language around food. When offered food by her family, she often emphasises how she just wants a "tiny" piece, or how she "won't finish" something, or even how she "can't/won't/shouldn't" or is worried she will "overeat". The overeating comment was actually taken from one of her most recent videos, and she quickly corrected herself. But then why include it in the video?

I think it is very likely that eating might cause Tiffany pain and perhaps she is not transparent enough about those symptoms, so maybe this post of mine is unfair or presumptuous. Perhaps I am being really unfair. However, I do feel that her language around food, her size, and her behaviour are all very characteristic of someone with disordered eating, and this is something I have also seen in her earlier videos, from before she was diagnosed. She could well have been affected by cancer then too (albeit unknowingly) which could have affected her weight, but I don't think it would account for her overall relationship with food which I would argue has been unhealthy for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

jackolantern

VIP Member
It’s just all so horrifically sad. No one should have to go through this. I know we make jokes but when you really sit and think about it, it makes you sick to your stomach. She’s just a young girl who is supposed to have her whole life ahead of her and instead she’s facing being hollowed out and botched back together like Frankenstein’s monster and it might not even save her life. Fucking hell.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

MissB123

Chatty Member
I continue to watch because I think this is more than a cancer story - it's also a study in mental health, social media, nutrition, and human behavior all playing out in real time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Billiarty

Chatty Member
Sunday's Vlog <insert dramatic title that has nothing to do with vlog aka Anaesthetic Examination results and talk with Surgeon *cancer*>

-Scene from hospital bed with messy hectic hair-

Good morning my loving Tiffanykinks family, I just got up. I slept very well. Here's my morphine pump. Gonna have a teaspoon of yoghurt for the camera in a bit. Someone in my YT comments said I sound cute when I say "yoghurt". Mmmmm....this yoghurt, you know what, I'm gonna ask for extras to take home because you know, I'm cheap like that. This hospital PJs are quite pretty but I can't wait to get into my Christmas PJs at home so Matt and I can match again. They're so cosy. *squeals*

-Cut to Amma in WGT t-shirt-
Amma's in the red WGT tshirt. Check links to get your own tshirt. We have cosy jumpers as well. Darling Matt's here as well- you wanna say hi?

Cut to nurse coming to give medication.
TT pretends to take an interest in the name of the medication.

Amma's gonna brush my hair now. I just spoke with the surgeon. He's gonna meet with the MDT you know, I have a team - the oncologist, nurse clinician you know all the other professionals that I dont care about as I only want to hear from my surgeon. They're gonna meet and discuss the results. I'm so happy i got to see my surgeon although it's the weekend.

I'm working hard to edit the next vlog. Maybe you'll get something on Tuesday. Ooh your girl's so hungry now. I could eat a spoonful of pasta.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Leofeldhas

that garden center side plot is thrilling ! will she continue to be a proud member of the garden center ? will she cancel her membership ? or just pause it ? the 10% discount is mindblowing. will she risk losing it all for a surgery ?

• Haha

H&N

VIP Member
Yes even to explain how pasta was prepared she couldn't give a proper answer. Maybe brain fog from her chemo. But chemo ended long ago.
The conversations Tiffany and the darling have... is there onion in the pasta? Yes... ow onion that's nice... and garlic.. a lot of garlic... is the garlic too much? no? O good, that's nice, I'm happy you like garlic cos I love garlic... was it hard to make? No, Amma and I did it together... oh that's nice... so proud of you... thank you darling... was it hard to prepare the chicken? No Amma cut it in small pieces... well done, thank you.... how much would you pay for this meal? 12£ O thank you, I'm so happy you like it..

I can't believe those two went to university

• Haha
  • Heart

Villanelly

VIP Member
The nibbling of the single chocolate and putting it back in the box for later was bizarre to say the least.

• Heart

virgocat

Why on earth would Matt make Amma a sandwich with more filling.... when Tiffany is the one who needs to be gaining weight

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

SueB

Sorry to read this. I do hope he remains NED and reaches remission. I know what you mean, it does change your life forever.

You are correct. If anyone is going to vlog a cancer journey, I think it def needs portraying correctly. The constant comments about Tiffany needing her cancer to be cut away and it be gone for good, wanting to do her 'boomerang' and say "i'm cancer free" etc. Matt himself said surgery would get rid of it and she wouldn't need to think about cancer again. It's almost like nobodys discussed what happens after surgery with them?
I also am sending your husband best of wishes.

I so agree with you about how Tiffany has turned this into a lifetime movie. The rest if us often have to organise families and get there under our own steam

When I was undergoing treatment I had noone visiting me in hospital. My daughter was at Uni in Spain, my ex looked after our youngest for a couple of weeks (he couldn't cope any longer as our son is on the Autism spectrum and quite a handful ). My oldest boy was working long shifts at 19 and I didn't really see him.

For the chemo/radiotherapy I was having to get the bus,train and tube up to central London 5 days a week from Essex for treatment. I then developed multiple pulmonary emboli in my lungs and after a couple of days of almost collapsing on the train going home the hospital put me on their transport. This unfortunately involved me leaving the house before 9 to get on a rickety minibus ( being in Essex I was the first picked up) whilst it went into east London to pick up other patients, then into central London to pick up more.
My treatment was usually around 11/12, then I had to wait for return transport- I often didn't get home until 6 or 7 in the evening.

On one occasion I desperately needed the loo following chemo and radiation, asked the guy who helped people on and off and he told me there were some disposable bedpans at the back of the bus 'help yourself'!
By this time we were right by Whips cross hospital and only one other patient on the bus- a man in a worse state than me and his wife. Luckily they backed me up and insisted the driver pull into the hospital so I could avoid a disaster.
Eventually I was offered a bed in a little building next to Bart's - I think an ex nurses home. Although I was grateful, it was a hospital bed, no heating and so uncomfortable . I used it for 4 days, but then had a toxic reaction to the chemo and there was concern that my left hip might be about to disintegrate, so treatment was stopped- I was one short of what they consider a 'therapeutic dose' .
I know it's ridiculous but I feel personally rebuked every time Tiffany states she attended every chemo and Radiotherapy appointment: she was chauffeured to every appointment, waited on hand and foot- plus some of us can't continue, our bodies won't let us!

My oncologist refused to let me have just one more as she said the risk just wasn't viaible. I went home that day feeling almost that the 5 weeks of hell had been for nothing .

Luckily I saw my Registrar at St Marks the next day ( another big journey- but worth it!) I had uncontrollable d&v from the treatment and was concerned I was going to lose my J-pouch. He told he that statistically I would, but that stats are out of date the minute they come out because treatments are improving every day.
He also pointed out that individual reactions are so varied that for me, the amount of chemo and radiotherapy I needed might already have been exceded- hence the reaction I developed after the 15th treatment,which became toxic at 18 treatments.

I have actually kept my J-pouch. I've been extremely lucky. I'm so grateful to the NHS - it was no tea-party however. It wouid have been much easier had I had either a living partner or family able to support me through it.
I now dread getting I'll again as my daughter has moved home with MS and needs a lot of care, on top of my son needing loads of care . He's even more of a handful now he's 20 and towers over me.

I don't know what we would do if I became ill 😩

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
i think what happens is there is so little content in these videos...basically I am really just interested in when the surgery is and to see how it goes. But I find myself getting caught up in so much speculation about her family and then we start tearing her apart. I am guilty and yes agreed sometimes it gets toxic. She does have a rather unappealing personality on these videos that sort of invites comments.
There seems to be a lot of odd people on this thread - delving into wild theory’s about her personal life and family etc - it’s at times completely ridiculous trying to wade through the absolute batshit nonsense that’s being bandied around. Is the girl a bit annoying? Yes. Is she posting a lot of clickbait and drumming up attention on YouTube? Yes. - but that really doesn’t warrant people saying she deserves cancer or that she should get bad news to be “taught a lesson” - some stuff I’m reading on here is honestly beyond a joke.

Reactions: 26

PuzzlesAndWine

Chatty Member
Well, I have to adjust it a bit. After the death of my parents Xmas had lost its luster to me and now the whole holiday season rubs me the wrong way.
And grumpy cat is always funny 😆.
I get you, I lost both my parents together, they were young, in their 50s and it was the worst thing ever. My mom was over the top for holidays, decorating, giving gifts, making food, bringing everyone together, and now every holiday I'm like fuck this, it ain't the same and never will be again.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

ginnyw

VIP Member
On the fouth day of Christmas my darling gave to me:

Four Fortisips
Three lots of 'mmmmm'
Two bites of food
And a gonk in a f-ing XmasTree

• Haha

jackolantern

VIP Member
It’s insane anyone could hate her so much they could think she doesn’t deserve to get better. Come on folks perspective. That’s not being a fan, that’s human decency.

H&N

VIP Member
O boy, I need a bottle of wine right now. All about food and "exercise"... O gush it always rains when we go to the hospital, why is that? Look what I brought today, lip balsem you never know the surgeon might kiss me full on the mouth today... my bullet journal to do some awkward writing while I'm waiting, a bottle of water to fake for the doctors I'm really doing my best to drink 2l a day, and of course the we got this sweatshirt cos without it I will not come out alive out of that hospital... Amma looking stupid as always, fake smiling when the camera is turned on her. Darling and the sandwich dilemma, starve the cancerous girlfriend and make sure the mother in law gets her calories is his motto... In the garden center, why is she suddenly obsessed with angels, it creeps me out... and look at Amma's face when T is acting like a 5 year old in that christmas section. And again we eat, a donut, cut in half cos Amma needs to eat the other half ... look at how big it is... girl that's just a regular donut I can eat 3 of those without a problem. Dinner, again food problems... darling cooks again, the amount of potatoes is so poor, and they have to eat dinner with 3 grown ups??? at least he got fatty meat to go with that, not healthy just junk food again ... no vegetables only potatoes and meat. The word "christmas" and "angels" are the new obsession... the gonk is out.

• Haha
  • Sad

Saydee

VIP Member
She just posted another TikTok saying she posts silly things on TikTok because it makes her happy and she's going to continue doing it because it's her life.

She understands that it may not be everyone's cup of tea. And acknowledges that cancer and everything happening is very serious indeed. It's almost like she read comments here and had to defend her actions.

I personally don't care for the silly antics. Do it if it makes you and those around you happy. But what I cannot stand is the lack of even a quick procedure update - surgeon did take biopsy or did not because he saw cancer cells, I will go into more details in my next video. That's all she needs to say.

Would link the TikTok if I could, don't know how to do that here
I won't be watching anymore of T's videos. I'm over worrying about that woman, I have no sympathy.

"It's her life", it is indeed. Tiffany needs a big bump to reality.
Without going too personal and too deep. Yesterday I got a call that was heartbreaking. A 32 year old girl from Luton lost her life to Kidney cancer, leaving 2 very young children without their mum. What did Kerry do for the last few months? She raised thousands and thousands for cancer charities. Why? Because she hoped a fast cure may be found soon. I spoke to her husband on the phone this morning to express mine and my husbands sorrow and he told me he won't stop the fundraising. He will be working hard to raise money to find better treatments for all cancers.
Tiffany is in a similar situation, facing a life shortening disease. What makes her happy? What motivates her? Not raising awareness, not fundraising. Gonks, angels, immature tiktok videos.
Tiffanys subscribers are what earn her cash. She is very quick to tell people to stop watching etc. Imagine if everyone stopped watching? No more pennies for T.
If you are reading this T, stop spreading your germs around and keep your tounge in your mouth, its gross.

• Heart
  • Sad

JellyBellyBeanie

So two grown ass adults put a small child in a car without a car seat or seatbelt and film him eating a biscuit while the car is moving. The amount of children die while I’m in a 999 call at work in a car accident is so high

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Hollie Day

VIP Member
You've got to hand it to her, she knows when to pick the right moment to grift her followers.
Despite being in discomfort and pain her focus is setting up a PO box.
That would be the last thing on my mind.
Why does she need people to spend money on cards and postage when they can leave well wishes for free on her channel. Its absolutely for gifting purposes.

• Heart

PuzzlesAndWine

Chatty Member
I did really feel for her when she was crying after Amma left. I wish this was the Tiffany we saw more of, not that I want her to be upset, but actual real, raw emotions instead of the fakery all the time.
New plan, let's open a PO box and get as much free stuff as possible. Who cares about a fucking PO box when you're supposed to be struggling for life or death. Meanwhile I can't stand Amma anymore, can't tell why but she also gives me bad vibes.
Sadly, I didn't feel anything when she was "emotional" because of the PO Box thing. She knows damn well what's she's doing.

• Heart

Curly Top

VIP Member
It is compelling because she is facing such a huge ordeal but is completely unable to face it squarely. Her content is utterly vapid and surreal.
Her sweet yet controlling persona is stopping anyone around her from opening her eyes to reality.
I’m worried for her and her family. Its like preparing for a hurricane and drawing the curtains.

• Sad
  • Heart
So two grown ass adults put a small child in a car without a car seat or seatbelt and film him eating a biscuit while the car is moving. The amount of children die while I’m in a 999 call at work in a car accident is so high
This!!! ASTIN IS NOT WEARING A SEATBELT AND SHE FILMED IT & UPLOADED IT ONLINE FOR 80K PEOPLE TO SEE. HOLY SHIT.
That incurs a fine of £500 in the UK. You can see out the window that the car was travelling at a normal speed and not just reversing in a parking lot or something. Also, he looks smaller than 135cm and is definitely not 12 years old so technically needs to use a booster seat as well. The fact that both of them were giggling and filming him and she uploaded the vlog without even realising anything was wrong means they probably do this all the time.

EDIT: FluffyFox is back! There was a reply to someone's comment about the seatbelt and I really think that person is a stealth troll. Sorry don't know how to screenshot but here's the pasted text:

KatieMarieLFC
Please make sure Aston wears his seatbelt ... my anxiety when i realised he wasnt surely he should still be in a car seat at his age
Fluffy Fox
Some children have sensory issues. Please be kind 💙

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23