Tiffany Thinks #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't like her personality, don't like the person "Tiffany".. and that won't change whether she lives or dies.
So why are you even following her story and participating? If you don’t like her - what’s the point? It’s like you are just watching because you want to see the demise of a young woman? Is that what you are here for? Getting some sort of weird kick out of watching someone suffer??

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yikes....some people on here are a little evil. Makes me feel quite uncomfortable 😣
Oops. Free, honest speech here. I think you belong to TT’s loving Fam and you’re on the wrong page. Feel free to leave if you don’t appreciate transparency and honesty. Ta ta…👋

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oops. Free, honest speech here. I think you belong to TT’s loving Fam and you’re on the wrong page. Feel free to leave if you don’t appreciate transparency and honesty. Ta ta…👋
There’s being honest and then there’s being bleeping heartless and cruel.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Every life is precious and we should try and save it. Tiffany is an unlikeable person, based on her dishonesty and greed. We can be honest and feel free to say that we DO NOT like her coz we have every reason to do so. But that doesn’t mean we will celebrate whether she makes it or not. As far as I’m concerned, I feel numb to her now, when I was initially very sorry for her for a long while following her initial journey. 😐
Exactly, numb is the right word.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Perhaps this would be a good point to start a new thread if anyone knows how? Kind of like taking a deep breath!

Reactions: 8
So why are you even following her story and participating? If you don’t like her - what’s the point? It’s like you are just watching because you want to see the demise of a young woman? Is that what you are here for? Getting some sort of weird kick out of watching someone suffer??
My god calm down woman....

Reactions: 3
I think you need to stop policing on what others comment. That is the Moderator’s job, not yours. You can disagree, but it is not your place to control and tell someone how to feel or what to say. If I remember correctly, you didn’t even believe that she had cancer initially and you said on several occasions that she’s a fraud. Not sure why the sudden change of heart but please, let people vent. That’s what this site is for. At least they are honest and real with how they feel. Do not read if you’re uncomfortable. Just skip. Easy. 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's so messy here lately, don't even bother to catch up with missed pages anymore :/

Reactions: 14
It’s insane anyone could dislike her so much they could think she doesn’t deserve to get better. Come on folks perspective. That’s not being a fan, that’s human decency.

Reactions: 25
Every life is precious and we should try and save it. Tiffany is an unlikeable person, based on her dishonesty and greed. We can be honest and feel free to say that we DO NOT like her coz we have every reason to do so. But that doesn’t mean we will celebrate whether she makes it or not. As far as I’m concerned, I feel numb to her now, when I was initially very sorry for her for a long while following her initial journey. 😐
Well said. I don't wish her to suffer and die. Not at all. But I honestly dislike her more and more with each new video, tik tok or whatever. Her silly, childish personality just grates on me. And she's quite the grifter on YT.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s insane anyone could dislike her so much they could think she doesn’t deserve to get better. Come on folks perspective. That’s not being a fan, that’s human decency.
I don’t get it. Hate and dislike are 2 different words. Who hates her? Can you list some names? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
“In 5 years I’ll look back on this and think ‘I got through that’”

she really thinks this is going to be an absolute cure and after this surgery that’s the end of cancer doesn’t she?
Deluded!
A sandwich short of a picnic … think she likes being dumb and ill informed… I think she thinks it’s attractive!
🧹🧹🧹she needs a whack!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.