Tiffany Thinks #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well … so just another day at the office for all.
Tiffany has had a big work day and earned a decent wage and we are all none the better for watching!
Just another load of bullshit to add to the pile 💩💩!
There are never simple black and white outcomes with any of Tiffany’s stories and while medicine isn’t a simple craft … it surely is more organized than Tiffany is depicting. They need to start her pre op work up with her head … it’s way too sick for any positive outcome!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To be honest I don't think she was talking about being so young in general terms for cancer. I think she was referring to her particular grade and type of cancer which is actually valid.
I joined this sub as I too was getting frustrated with Tiff but I agree with others that some people on here just like to nit pick and talk absolute nonsense like only their viewpoint matters. Like a playground bully.(Yes yes I know I can leave if I want) :rolleyes:
I thought today's video was very raw and you could see each of them in the car trying to go over different things in their head. If I just had a 3 hour meeting with medical professionals about such life changing surgery for myself or someone I love, I could imagine the (gobildeegook) I'd come out with after being given such a drastic and frankly life altering prognosis. Yes tattle is a snark page but it doesn't mean we have to hate just for the sake of it for every little detail. Anyways thats just be my opinion and we are all entited to that.
I don't really consider it nitpicking. These were words out of her own mouth. She's not above criticism just like anyone else

• Heart
Reactions: 5
To just be Devils Advocate for a second, TT was actually saying that her type of cancer is most common in slightly "older people" which is why (she thinks) there has been a lot of confusion and complication around her actual case.
Yes, it is true that the type of cancer she has is more prominent in older adults, although it is showing up more often in young people lately, its still more rare. Probably one of the reasons so many Docs miss it for so long. I believe she was also misdiagnosed for some time.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
To be honest I don't think she was talking about being so young in general terms for cancer. I think she was referring to her particular grade and type of cancer which is actually valid.
I joined this sub as I too was getting frustrated with Tiff but I agree with others that some people on here just like to nit pick and talk absolute nonsense like only their viewpoint matters. Like a playground bully.(Yes yes I know I can leave if I want) :rolleyes:
I thought today's video was very raw and you could see each of them in the car trying to go over different things in their head. If I just had a 3 hour meeting with medical professionals about such life changing surgery for myself or someone I love, I could imagine the (gobildeegook) I'd come out with after being given such a drastic and frankly life altering prognosis. Yes tattle is a snark page but it doesn't mean we have to hate just for the sake of it for every little detail. Anyways thats just be my opinion and we are all entited to that.
I guarantee you she was told the extent of the surgery months sgo. Yet, in looking at them in the car, you'd have thought this was the first time. Its insane that adults can be so much in denial! Increasingly hard to be sympathetic. I remember the way she treated ppl 8 weeks ago who were begging her to get the surgery!

She’s not young though. I mean yes she’s not OLD but she’s a grown adult woman in her 30s. Her childish talk about “old” people and then saying that they were in their 50s & 60s is both ignorant and insulting. She’s acting like she’s a teenager - she seems to be completely in denial and unaware that she is an adult - the same as the 50 year old beside her. She’s pathetic.

BECAUSE MODERATING THE THREAD AND TRYING TO DICATE WHAT PEOPLE CAN OR CANT POST IS AGAINST THE RULES!!!!! It’s not up to you to tell others to “be kind” or “wish her the best” or “stop speculating”
- just shut up.
I love your no nonsense attitude.

You know the saying: junk in is junk out. At the moment she is severely malnourished. She eats too little and she eats the wrong things. You don’t thrive well for a long time on cheeseburgers and chocolate alone. She has to eat more nutritious food with vitamins and minerals. That doesn’t mean only tofu but also some vegetables with your meal.
Sure, of course, I get what you're saying. It's just that she obviously has problems with eating enough. At this point, I would tell her that, barring something immediately harmful, if it appeals to her to go for it.

Reactions: 4
Im beginning to understand why T and Matt are together. She wants someone to baby her and gloss over the truth. He wanrs someone to baby. Both are immature and I feel neither can handle the surgery and its brutal aftermath.

Reactions: 17
I don’t understand why he she’s so shocked about needing surgery and saying that the cancer has come back. It never went anywhere, they never declared her as cancer free or in remission. Months ago she was pushing for surgery and couldn’t wait to get it done with but now she’s acting like she’s confused as to why she has to have it.

I fully understand it’s a scary and life altering surgery but she has known This is the best possible change of hopefully curing her.

I’m glad her sister went as it seems she fully took everything in, and Tiffany is then asking her questions as if it wasn’t her appointment. You can only bury your head in the sand so much but you need awareness of your illness to then inform others of what’s going on. She enjoys this, I could see the look on her face, and how one second she was like “I’m not hungry, I don’t care to eat” and then the next she was like “I need to get fat, let’s eat everything”. Mentally she isn’t coping with this which is completely understandable and she needs to speak with a professional.

Reactions: 19
Actually some Mental Health therapy sessions would be a good option for that entire family … and probably cheaper by the dozen.
Put your earnings to good use TiffanyThinks and shout everyone something that may just gain some positive traction for better outcomes … much better than some sugary apple muffin!

• Heart
I don’t understand why he she’s so shocked about needing surgery and saying that the cancer has come back. It never went anywhere, they never declared her as cancer free or in remission. Months ago she was pushing for surgery and couldn’t wait to get it done with but now she’s acting like she’s confused as to why she has to have it.

I fully understand it’s a scary and life altering surgery but she has known This is the best possible change of hopefully curing her.

I’m glad her sister went as it seems she fully took everything in, and Tiffany is then asking her questions as if it wasn’t her appointment. You can only bury your head in the sand so much but you need awareness of your illness to then inform others of what’s going on. She enjoys this, I could see the look on her face, and how one second she was like “I’m not hungry, I don’t care to eat” and then the next she was like “I need to get fat, let’s eat everything”. Mentally she isn’t coping with this which is completely understandable and she needs to speak with a professional.
You think her sister “took everything in” - eh?! Her sister literally walked out of the appointment and said “it’s so confusing” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 her sister seems as off her face as Tiffany!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I guarantee you she was told the extent of the surgery months sgo. Yet, in looking at them in the car, you'd have thought this was the first time. Its insane that adults can be so much in denial! Increasingly hard to be sympathetic. I remember the way she treated ppl 8 weeks ago who were begging her to get the surgery!

I love your no nonsense attitude.
That was the start of that awful block delete witch-hunt. There were doctors, nurses and other medical professionals who gave T. Advice. But the entitled little snob was not so enthusiastic about these free advices. 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Watch "Game Changers" - not all athletes bulk up on meat and milkshakes. There's a whole world of healthy foods out there from which to chose. Some of the strongest weightlifters are whole food plant based.
I'm sure that's true, and much healthier if considering long term health. Its just that she has so little time to do this before surgery. I still think in her particular case, at this time, anything that stops her from eating something can be a problem. She really doesn't need to be given another excuse not to eat.

Reactions: 3
I believe she knows biopsy and surgery are coming and is resigned to it. The problem is the simple "get it out" is not so simple and I think that is finally registering with her. I think her big fear is Matt not being in this for the long haul and the impact on her family. She does care about them. She is a bit younger than my daughter and I just feel for Amma. She is a good woman who raised her girls on her own after the death of her husband. This has and will be the worst for her. Matt will at some point be out of the picture.
Her father left them when they were little. Not sure how old they were. He only died the last two years or so dt covid. We don't know if and what their relationship was with him all these years.

On this note I was watching an old video and Amma was spoon feeding her something she'd cooked. T said 'no greens' 'I don't want any greens 😣'. This was a year ago so her aversion to veg is nothing new lol
I also didn't know that she used to do mukbangs with fast food until recently, I don't think she's going to switch up much now tbh
I have anaemia and I drink daily beetroot+spinach and other green stuff cocktails. It tastes awful but cmon I'm adult so I can handle.
She should support her body any way possible- eating healthy is very important

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Watched the video. This time everything felt genuine to me. The only thing I did not enjoy is the merch pushing but everything else seemed true. Next time she should bring her physician relative and/or bring someone in her family that is not as close so they can take in all the information with a level mind. The last bit I felt her fear.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The only educational part of the video today was learning what a Gonk was..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I hate hunting from the bottom of my heart, but this is brilliant. 👍🏻
No animal should be killed, I totally agree... but it was just too funny:) I had another picture with a fox who hung himself up on a fence.. but I don't take the risk to be blocked over here... I'm already blocked on Tiffany's channel :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.