Tiffany Thinks #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm under the perception that I think she mainly won't go for it is because of Matt, we don't know what's been said behind closed doors. But I wouldn't be surprised, I said it way early in the threads.
He's only with her because of the cancer, I don't think they'd still be together if she was a healthy girl.
I do see it from his side as well though, she will be a totally different person than who he first met.
I can't even imagine the impact of fertility and sex? Those are huge parts of a relationship which will never be normal again. Even now I wonder how that strains the relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just thinking that no way she will talk about the surgery and its effects (Like Nat Woodward does so well) once she has had the surgery. She does not even talk about it now and never even mentioned pelvic exenteration. It's a pity cause she really could make a difference by sharing her story. It could be helpful and educational but youtube was never about awareness for her. She has always been in it for selfish reasons.
No, Tiffany is not on Youtube to educate viewers about the important things and warnings of colorectal cancer. T. Is on Youtube to collect a sh*tload of money. Also because she is much too ashamed to talk about normal bodily functions will this a te too far. Hence the fact that she can not utter more than tummy and bum. Hello 5 year old. 😡 The more I see of her, the more unsympathetic she becomes for me. Selfish, shallow and very bland.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I don’t usually comment but I aside from
Tiffany being in denial (which I’m sure is very common with patients who have a life changing disease) she is a human who must be going through something only we can imagine. I for one can not imagine what she must be going through, the thought process she must be having. Through watching her videos I feel Matt is committed to her, no one knows what the future holds in any relationship healthy or not so I think it’s unfair to assume he won’t stick around. However I agree that Tiffany needs to start researching nutrition and should of done a long time ago, get some healthy fats into her body and strengthen up with the support of Matt. I also believe she should see a therapist as what she is facing is major and she is going to need psychological assistance. But all in all I wish her the very best. Hearing her news tonight has been playing on my mind as I feel great empathy for people, I’m not sure it’s healthy to read on these threads no more. Yes I know here people are entitled to an opinion but I feel it’s getting a bit out of hand in some areas and people aren’t putting themselves in her shoes. There’s no right or wrong way to deal with what she has been dealing with and until anyone (god forbid) is in her shoes we don’t have a right to judge. Same goes for her relationships, we only see small snippets of her days so there really isn’t any accuracy in judgements.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I do see it from his side as well though, she will be a totally different person than who he first met.
I can't even imagine the impact of fertility and sex? Those are huge parts of a relationship which will never be normal again. Even now I wonder how that strains the relationship.
I'd be the same as Matt not going to lie, but y'know, he should also be seeking counseling and support so he can support Tiffany.
Because he'll not be there when tit hits the fan.

Reactions: 8
I don’t usually comment but I aside from
Tiffany being in denial (which I’m sure is very common with patients who have a life changing disease) she is a human who must be going through something only we can imagine. I for one can not imagine what she must be going through, the thought process she must be having. Through watching her videos I feel Matt is committed to her, no one knows what the future holds in any relationship healthy or not so I think it’s unfair to assume he won’t stick around. However I agree that Tiffany needs to start researching nutrition and should of done a long time ago, get some healthy fats into her body and strengthen up with the support of Matt. I also believe she should see a therapist as what she is facing is major and she is going to need psychological assistance. But all in all I wish her the very best. Hearing her news tonight has been playing on my mind as I feel great empathy for people, I’m not sure it’s healthy to read on these threads no more. Yes I know here people are entitled to an opinion but I feel it’s getting a bit out of hand in some areas and people aren’t putting themselves in her shoes. There’s no right or wrong way to deal with what she has been dealing with and until anyone (god forbid) is in her shoes we don’t have a right to judge. Same goes for her relationships, we only see small snippets of her days so there really isn’t any accuracy in judgements.
Feel free to leave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s not young though.
No, she's not "young", but people in their 20's (probably Tiffany's mindset, given she seems so naive and prefers not to know difficult concepts or engage in deep discussions) often still have a sense of being immortal, they have not faced a lot of trauma or sickness in their life so they have an optimistic view that nothing bad will happen to them. Forcing them to face a room full of sick people can be too much for their mindset.

Tiffany herself should certainly have known better since she's experienced some personal illness requiring hospitalisations for some time prior to her cancer journey.

I'm not approving of her mindset. I'm explaining that it is common in young adults who haven't yet been exposed to a lot of health hardships among family or friends.

Reactions: 13
I think it depends on how strong the relationship is to start. I’d never leave my partner in a million years over something like that, but they don’t strike me as having a deep, meaningful bond that can withstand this. I think Matts a tit but that’s not a criticism on him, it’s understandable if this wasn’t a forever thing anyway. I think it’d be better if he was honest and bolted now than after.

Reactions: 10
I think it depends on how strong the relationship is to start. I’d never leave my partner in a million years over something like that, but they don’t strike me as having a deep, meaningful bond that can withstand this. I think Matts a tit but that’s not a criticism on him, it’s understandable if this wasn’t a forever thing anyway. I think it’d be better if he was honest and bolted now than after.
Exactly, it will definitely not help Tiffany's recovery if he decides to run just after surgery.
It's just a shame he won't seek help, but then, you can't force someone if they aren't interested in the long run.

Based on past videos I think they have been together about two years...so had about one year together before the diagnosis. I guess he moved in at the time of diagnosis...it is an odd arrangement but I guess these days working out.

Reactions: 5
I think we need to do a welfare check on the fox 👀🦊 haven't seen them in one comment today!

• Haha
  • Wow
Wow, I seem to be disagreeing with folks like crazy today but, so be it. See a lot of criticism of her diet choices. Seriously, folks...this is not the time for just tofu and green smoothies. This woman needs to bulk up and build strength and resistance in order to withstand a massive hit. What do you think power lifters and most young champion athletes eat? Yeah, rib eye, milk shakes, big macs, fries, heavy vitamin and mineral protein shakes etc. etc. etc. Not the time to be concerned about your cholesterol. Gonna be tricky with the current state of her lower digestive system. I hope she can withstand it.
You know the saying: junk in is junk out. At the moment she is severely malnourished. She eats too little and she eats the wrong things. You don’t thrive well for a long time on cheeseburgers and chocolate alone. She has to eat more nutritious food with vitamins and minerals. That doesn’t mean only tofu but also some vegetables with your meal.

Reactions: 11
Thats what makes it even more worse for her mother. Matt can literally walk away and never have to think about it and find a healthy girl.
Poor Tiffany will be the one left on her own and I don't think she will handle that.

All tragic either way.
I know I shouldn't judge because I don't know them personally but Matt seems to be so distant from Tiffany?

Reactions: 12
You know the saying: junk in is junk out. At the moment she is severely malnourished. She eats too little and she eats the wrong things. You don’t thrive well for a long time on cheeseburgers and chocolate alone. She has to eat more nutritious food with vitamins and minerals. That doesn’t mean only tofu but also some vegetables with your meal.
On this note I was watching an old video and Amma was spoon feeding her something she'd cooked. T said 'no greens' 'I don't want any greens 😣'. This was a year ago so her aversion to veg is nothing new lol
I also didn't know that she used to do mukbangs with fast food until recently, I don't think she's going to switch up much now tbh

• Wow
  • Sick
On this note I was watching an old video and Amma was spoon feeding her something she'd cooked. T said 'no greens' 'I don't want any greens 😣'. This was a year ago so her aversion to veg is nothing new lol
I also didn't know that she used to do mukbangs with fast food until recently, I don't think she's going to switch up much now tbh
She is acting like one big, spoiled Child. Sorry for saying that but that's how I perceive her. I feel bad for her and wish her all best, but can't cope with the fact how childish she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think Matt will hang around, I believe he's in it for the long haul.

Being a perpetual optimist, I think he has the best kind of personality to take this in stride, support Tiffany, and figure out ways around any limitations that will arise due to surgery.

That's the nice thing about an optimist, they see circumstances as glass "half full". He'll figure out what works and work to maximise their focus on that in terms of mind, body and deeper spiritual connection and experiencing happiness together.

I think he can help her enormously, to soothe her and reassure her that it will be okay, they'll work it out. That's my relationship prediction, worth what you paid for it...🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know I shouldn't judge because I don't know them personally but Matt seems to be so distant from Tiffany?
Yup, I've seen it way from the start, I can understand his feelings and worries, but I think if he hadn't had moved in with her, he'd be long gone.
If he loved her that much, he'd be doing everything in his power to help her through this.
As someone said earlier, it's as if he wants to keep that poor girl how she is.
And she'll not do the surgery from fears of him ditching her.
She is very insecure of that.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
@Rosieroo22 - you do have the option to block the posts of particular users if you wish.

Personally, I find the snark quite comedic ~ because know these folks all have cancer stories and do not want anyone to suffer. Plus, they funny. :D

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.