Tiffany Thinks #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah lads I'm lost..the tumor has grown, which we all knew it would with no treatment,yet they are still going to try biospy even though it has to come out?why not just take it out,whats the point in putting her through two surgeries?

Reactions: 23
Todays video - usual load of tit.

Basically the scan shows her tumor has grown. They are going to biopsy it again apparently and do
Surgery at the “end of the year”
- loads of waffle in the car about it. None of them really confirming what was said.
Did anyone catch them saying it has came back? Like it ever went anywhere?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah lads I'm lost..the tumor has grown, which we all knew it would with no treatment,yet they are still going to try biospy even though it has to come out?why not just take it out,whats the point in putting her through two surgeries?
The drift I got from that absolute nonsensical gobledegook is that she's this super rare case the surgeon has never seen before and they had got rid of it but now it's back and they aren't sure if it's cancer or not, so they'll biopsy and if it is they'll do surgery. Which in usual circumstances, is a normal approach, but pray tell how do you go from the need for the most extensive surgery there is because your cancer is so bad, to well maybe it isn't cancer after all? She talks absolute shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Like all of us I really don’t understand, why do they keep doing a biopsy ?
Would this mass not need to be removed regardless anyway ?
I think they do it to observe clear margins. Also, they mentioned that it is has been hard for the surgeon to reach the regrowth area, so they need to investigate further. From there they'll make a more rigorous plan with the team about exactly how to go about surgery. the surgery is huge - 12 hours plus, for some it can be 2 days so you don't just go ahead with it immediately.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The drift I got from that absolute nonsensical gobledegook is that she's this super rare case the surgeon has never seen before and they had got rid of it but now it's back and they aren't sure if it's cancer or not, so they'll biopsy and if it is they'll do surgery. Which in usual circumstances, is a normal approach, but pray tell how do you go from the need for the most extensive surgery there is because your cancer is so bad, to well maybe it isn't cancer after all? She talks absolute shite.
It’s just all so much CRAP. Just the inane waffle. Honest to god. She seemed perplexed that it would be a 12 hour surgery - HOW DO YOU NOT ALREADY KNOW THIS YOU DAFT BINT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So if it's not cancerous they are still going to leave it in her?..if she's genuinely as confused as we are then god help her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It was obvious that Tiffany was on denial all these months concerning surgery. She wrote herself that in August she had hopes she won’t need surgery , she claimed to be cancer free when she still had a big tumor inside her that has now grown even bigger.
She knew because the surgeon had informed her, though she never discussed it openly, that those life changes include a colostomy and much more. It’s not easy for a 29 year old girl, who grew up protected and pampered by her loved ones , receiving much love and security, to see herself been kind of “ mutilated” at such young age. She said “ these things happen to older people, I saw noone my age”.
It is a very hard situation to deal with an accept. Thankfully she is very lucky to have a loving family and strong support system on her every step and challenge.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
yea sure. she's so special and rare.
Tiffany, you were told the tumor was still there and the margins were cancer free. you were never told anything went away. STOP THE BULLSHAT!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She said in her video the surgeon told her she needs to put weight on and start on the milkshakes again. Her sister was reading from notes on her phone that the surgeon advised she needs to try and walk a little, drink water, get a lot of vitamins. Tiffany then followed this up with she needs to eat cheeseburgers and cakes because she needs to be fat.... Literally, clueless.
It seems that she has no clue whatsoever what a healthy meal is and healthy meal components are. And the special high caloric shakes are not working with T. She detest them and will not drink them at all. She prefers some sickly sweet fake juice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think they do it to observe clear margins. Also, they mentioned that it is has been hard for the surgeon to reach the regrowth area, so they need to investigate further. From there they'll make a more rigorous plan with the team about exactly how to go about surgery. the surgery is huge - 12 hours plus, for some it can be 2 days so you don't just go ahead with it immediately.
ah okay makes sense why the biopsy.

Unless they think the mass is benign…? To say that I’m confused is an understatement of the year.
it's not benign..

Reactions: 11
I swear, her entire family is thick in the head! The tumor grew, it didnt go away then come back! They are still in denial!

Reactions: 23
I can't believe she said what if the biopsy comes back and it's not cancerous, will they still go ahead with surgery to remove it? Seriously?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
At the end those 3 are almost aesthetic... like woow we got such good news, we get the surgery. LMAO Morons!

Reactions: 15
It was obvious that Tiffany was on denial all these months concerning surgery. She wrote herself that in August she had hopes she won’t need surgery , she claimed to be cancer free when she still had a big tumor inside her that has now grown even bigger.
She knew because the surgeon had informed her, though she never discussed it openly, that those life changes include a colostomy and much more. It’s not easy for a 29 year old girl, who grew up protected and pampered by her loved ones , receiving much love and security, to see herself been kind of “ mutilated” at such young age. She said “ these things happen to older people, I saw noone my age”.
It is a very hard situation to deal with an accept. Thankfully she is very lucky to have a loving family and strong support system on her every step and challenge.
Strong support system, are we observing the same family? They are human puddles

Reactions: 13
I can't believe she said what if the biopsy comes back and it's not cancerous, will they still go ahead with surgery to remove it? Seriously?
they don't get anything the surgeon has been telling her at all. they have selective hearing.

Reactions: 14
So taking her sister along to the appointment was completely pointless. This Dr of hers seems have a very strange affect on them all. The three of them seemed really high after that appointment and it's the happiest/chattiest I've seen Matt. It was all very peculiar.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.