Tiffany Thinks #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many people in the comments are angry with her surgeon and are saying "He said in September the tumor was gone and he didn't find the tumor when he did the biopsy, and now he's saying the tumor came back, so he missed it the first time, it's his fault" 🤦‍♂️
Idiots. These are the suitable people for Tiffany and her channel. Dim-witted like her.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Do you guys think that Tif just puts on a front in front of Matt and family members so that she is appearing strong? She did say she hates seeing other people upset.
I think there is an element of that going on. She is a "people pleaser" and very concerned about those close to her. I don't think that is fake. She has been told repeatedly to stop worrying about others etc. and yes I think some of it is an act...those last minutes in the video showed a very weak woman about to enter a critical phase in her life. Yes people get cancer at all ages but barely 30 is young...heck I am twice that and would hate to live rest of my life with the aftermath of this surgery. One thing I don't think she realizes is surgery is not the end with cancer. The scans continue for many years.

I h

I honestly don't think she's strong enough to survive it now. Read about one man who had the surgery and he lost 50 pounds during recovery. Granted, that doesn't prove anything for her but it does show how difficult recovery could be.
yep this is why the surgeon is not putting this on the books sooner. If she can't gain the weight then I don't think he will do it. Surgeons are not in the business of setting themselves and their patients up for failure. Just the biopsy sets Tiff back for a week and always results in more weight loss.

Reactions: 16
This forum has really been a godsend and a good place to let out frustration, as well as to talk about various medical issues. And it's a relief to come here from The Other Place.....
Indeed, every other platforms like twitter, Instagram even Reddit are so heavily censored it’s unreal. It bends one way anything else gets viciously attacked. Why?? What are they so afraid of?? I wonder how long this site will last.
Won’t be too long. Mark my words. Already some morons are trying to get it shutdown.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Thought I was the only one seeing parallels between Eugenia and Tiffany! Even the childlike voice and persona that gets put on. So eerie and sad yet makes me want to pull my hair out.
I just popped over to see Eugenia's YT. Can anyone tell me her backstory? Is she ill?

Reactions: 2
I think there is an element of that going on. She is a "people pleaser" and very concerned about those close to her. I don't think that is fake. She has been told repeatedly to stop worrying about others etc. and yes I think some of it is an act...those last minutes in the video showed a very weak woman about to enter a critical phase in her life. Yes people get cancer at all ages but barely 30 is young...heck I am twice that and would hate to live rest of my life with the aftermath of this surgery. One thing I don't think she realizes is surgery is not the end with cancer. The scans continue for many years.
Those last few minutes showed a very weak woman about to enter a critical phase in her life? And again, she just happened to have the camera rolling for that moment?
The same way she managed to have the camera rolling when she was walking up the stairs, pain hit and she turned to her mum to ask her to go get her morphine?
The 'cliff hanger' moment was left with Tiffany staring at the camera looking scared. Whats the bet that Tuesday video will be some nonsense about returning the doorstop, making a cake so the house smells nice, asking which hot chocolate tastes the best, showing off some new slippers or some other stuff shes spent her earnings on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She should eat things that combine lots of calories and a high nutritional value, for example meat (not necessarily lean cuts) and full fat milk products. She’d have to eat tons of veggies in order to get any nutritional value from them, and she can’t do that.
And taking a good brand multivitamin and minerals supplement. But that is something that she already must have done.

Reactions: 4
I never believe that surgeon told her he was going to treat her like his own sister... doctors communicate formal and realistic, if he said such thing it would build her hopes up
Yes I went back the the May 19 "The Only Option" she has him on tape. The plan is outlined and he cautions her about how major the surgery is. I think she took on board about 1/2 of what he was saying. I would say at that time Tiff was at least 5 or more kilos heavier and still looked pretty healthy. It all has gone down hill since that day. Does anyone know the name of her surgeon? He did not sound old...probably middle age. Their discussion about him in the car with Amma (who as usual was left as some valet to watch the car) was childlike...again shows Tiff in her fantasy world.

I watched three seconds, couldn't watch any more. She looks so extremely ill.
Clearly long before this she had eating issues...not sure to what extent but no a good relationship with food.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Whats the bet that Tuesday video will be some nonsense about returning the doorstop, making a cake so the house smells nice, asking which hot chocolate tastes the best, showing off some new slippers or some other stuff shes spent her earnings on.
I think she will return to this nonsense, yeah. But only because it's her way to deal with the truth, she doesn't know how to do it and doesn't want to face reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Those last few minutes showed a very weak woman about to enter a critical phase in her life? And again, she just happened to have the camera rolling for that moment?
The same way she managed to have the camera rolling when she was walking up the stairs, pain hit and she turned to her mum to ask her to go get her morphine?
The 'cliff hanger' moment was left with Tiffany staring at the camera looking scared. Whats the bet that Tuesday video will be some nonsense about returning the doorstop, making a cake so the house smells nice, asking which hot chocolate tastes the best, showing off some new slippers or some other stuff shes spent her earnings on.
Yes the videoing for max impact is definitely going on...but as this goes along it gets more and more sad to be videoing these private times.

Reactions: 4
I honestly can't see Tiffany gaining the weight required. She does not eat properly. No nutrition, vitamins etc. She seems to have the taste of a child. Pizza, burgers, etc. Her mother and Matt seem to be good cooks and prepare healthy meals. She would be much healthier and would gain weight if she ate the meals Amma and Matt prepared. I know for sure if she does not gain the weight, they will not operate. She is too frail and could possibly even be anemic. The surgery would be too much of a shock for her frail, weak body.

Reactions: 12
I believe the entire family has known from the very beginning how completely devastating her situation was and all chose to act as if there was hope. I cannot watch her videos because of the nonsense she is publishing that is of no benefit to anyone going through something similar or has cancer. Her situation is not good and the content is all for monetization. The comparison to Eugenia is spot on.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I honestly can't see Tiffany gaining the weight required. She does not eat properly. No nutrition, vitamins etc. She seems to have the taste of a child. Pizza, burgers, etc. Her mother and Matt seem to be good cooks and prepare healthy meals. She would be much healthier and would gain weight if she ate the meals Amma and Matt prepared. I know for sure if she does not gain the weight, they will not operate. She is too frail and could possibly even be anemic. The surgery would be too much of a shock for her frail, weak body.
However everything she does eat is high-calorie, because most of it is junk.

Reactions: 5
I also don't see how a surgeon can do that kind of procedure on someone that doesn't even weigh 100 lbs and so sickly at that. For her to put on the needed weight she would have to eat tons, but I think another issue of her just not eating much is because it has to come out the other end...and that gives her pain and a lot of issues.

Reactions: 10
All the people in the comments who a few weeks ago were saying "Tiffany, you're cancer-free, God healed you, it's a good thing you decided not to do a surgery" are now yelling "Why another biopsy, your surgeon needs to do the surgery immediately, why has he been waiting 8 weeks"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t think she’ll have the surgery for physical or psychological reasons. Neither her body or mind can cope. I think sadly they’ll keep postponing until it becomes too late. I wish she’d realise this and get herself stronger now so she atleast has a chance.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.