Tiffany Thinks #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But how do we know the story about the surgeon coming to speak to her is true??
I mean I guess she could be lying but why over that? Amma also acknowledged he came and spoke with them and did a group hug. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
We already heard his own words that he would treat her as his sister .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
i really don't think that is the plan...at all....plan is biopsy what they know is cancer and then surgery. I think she is not on the fast track because of her frail body condition. She is very underweight and at times even has problems walking even a short distance. I think they want to do surgery as soon as they can.
Does that doctor have a fast track?

I mean I guess she could be lying but why over that? Amma also acknowledged he came and spoke with them and did a group hug. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
To be honest, I wouldn’t want to be the doctors sister if that’s the way he will treat her

Reactions: 2
What I understand from this whole journey is that the surgeon gave her a few possibilities, surgery and WW and the third one. He also explains the pros and contras of each possibility (like becoming inoperable) and then T. made the final choice. A surgeon can advice you and explain that a certain choice brings certain dangers, but the final choice is up to the patient.
The trouble is that in the age of the Internet people loose the ability to think rationally. It seems that many people believe that if its online it must be true.
I saw someone mention about fasting increasing the potency of chemo. I saw this trial before starting my chemo and asked my oncologist about it. Firstly it is still a trial, there is no conclusive evidence for or against it, but the main reason my oncologist warned me off is because its important to maintain your weight while having chemo.
Your drugs are measured precisely for your circumstances and weight which is why you are weighed before every session.
If you are fasting, your weight will fluctuate and the precisely calculated chemo dose will not work as planned. In my case my liver struggled with my dose and it had to be adjusted and that was with me keeping my same weight throughout, I can imagine it would cause all sorts of issues if my weight was changing each week.

There is an amazing lady called Liz O'Riordan who I follow on insta. She was a breast cancer surgeon and then developed breasf cancer herself and then a local recurrence. She regularly debunks the various food and supplement rubbish that is constantly doing the rounds, she's worth a watch.
I have yet to see a youtuber cancer patient who survived cancer promoting the alternative cures they followed. They all died at the end. Thing is this often happens when science informs you you are a walking dead man because “ there is nothing else we can do for you so go home and die, or enter hospice” . Noboby wants to die, leave their loved ones behind so all these alternative charlatans take advantage of your desperation. That is why science is very long due in finding real cures that the whole humanity is hoping for. That would be the greatest achievment of science ever, curing cancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nah he didn't say that. They was sat talking in the car and Matt said the surgeon mentioned based on Tiffanys mental health, it might be better to get cracked on with surgery, instead of watch and wait.
Lastnights video changed my opinion totally on them.
Her sister says T was recommended 'Complex B Vitamins' and then says 'lets go get an injection yeah'?
26:06 surgeon says "You are risking it be inoperable", those words right there YOU ARE.
Why would a surgeon tell his patient "you are risking it being inoperable"?
I now believe princess t and her wet lettuce have been asking if surgery can be delayed.

Precisely why I think Matt is a wet lettuce.

Matts words
21:40
need to get rid of it and you need to
21:41
get to position where you haven't got
21:42
cancer anymore you don't think about it

Need to get to a position where you havent got cancer anymore and you don't need to think about it. Please someone tell the wet lettuce that cancer can pop right back up, even after surgery! My husband had his recurrence on the first 3 monthly scan post surgery. It happens.
Tiffany will need scans every few months. She will think about cancer. Each scan will bring the fear of recurrence. Tiffany is in this for the long haul, as most cancer patients are.
Matt just wants it to be over with.
He is putting a lot of pressure on her and makes it sound "easy"... get rid of it, so you don't have to think about it... the only thing he wanted to add was "and I can go on with my life"

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This poor surgeon. This family and their behaviour is insane. They kiss his hands, group hug him, and request him to be available to them and their needy whims.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

To be honest, I wouldn’t want to be the doctors sister if that’s the way he will treat her
Her doctors have been fine with her. What are you talking about??

This poor surgeon. This family and their behaviour is insane. They kiss his hands, group hug him, and request him to be available to them and their needy whims.
Right? Lol
However he plays into it.

Reactions: 9

What utter nonsense are you speaking?! Her doctors are treating her correctly.

Reactions: 8
I never believe that surgeon told her he was going to treat her like his own sister... doctors communicate formal and realistic, if he said such thing it would build her hopes up

Reactions: 1
The sister really disappointed. She sounds like a simpleton just like Tiffany. It probably runs in the family. Sorry to say. I believed previously that she was the sensible one.

Someone mentioned Matt being high in this vlog. He really is almost giddy. The sister too. They both seem strangely elated.
It's an inappropriate reaction. I already mentioned how her sister seemed strangely unbothered in the c diff video. Smiling and talking with the cam was odd
Maybe they just have a way to deal with pain and fear. Amma is more my cup of tea. I like to have a good meltdown, then I'm over it, and get on with what needs to be done. We all operate differently.

I never believe that surgeon told her he was going to treat her like his own sister... doctors communicate formal and realistic, if he said such thing it would build her hopes up
He said it on video during their meeting
Check out the video titled The Only Option *cancer*
'I promise, promise, promise I will look after you like my own sister. I will'

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Exactly. They can only give the information and do the tests. How their patients behave isn't really up to them. I find this all so sad and also I am amazed at how many people on the Cult Thread seem to be really shocked that the tumour has got bigger. I mean - it's been left untreated for 2 months. What do they think happens to tumours, that they spontaneously combust?

• Haha
  • Heart
I finally watched at midnight, through one eye. These were my thoughts:

She is genuinely scared.
None of them are very bright.
The medical team would have shown her the scans so all this stuff about maybe it not being cancer is just wishful thinking.
Matt is actually trying to be supportive but doesn't always phrase things well.
Sister is nice but also obsessed with material stuff and cake etc and is slightly getting off on the drama.
Amma is really suffering, unsurprisingly.
I never, ever, want anybody to buy me a Christmas Doorstopper Gonk. Thanks.
Perfect synopsis.

Reactions: 9

Many people on here have been treated or have had relatives treated at the same hospital by the same teams, but without the soap opera dramarama that Tiffany 'claims' to have had.

• Heart
Tiffany and her family have been in denial for a long time. At the begin of this year the surgery was fully explained, Tiffany chose to believe her chemo/rads would mean she didn’t have to have it. The thing is that’s fine to do, but there has to be a little bit of you that as soon as the results show it hasn’t responded as well as she hoped then That is the time to look at what might now happen. She is scared of course she is, I would be too. The one thing I would say to her though is the quality of life she has at the moment is crap. She’s in pain, bleeding, not eating, no social/work life. The surgery is completely life changing, but maybe the end result will be she has a life and one with a better quality of what she has now, not what she had, but now.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Exactly. They can only give the information and do the tests. How their patients behave isn't really up to them. I find this all so sad and also I am amazed at how many people on the Cult Thread seem to be really shocked that the tumour has got bigger. I mean - it's been left untreated for 2 months. What do they think happens to tumours, that they spontaneously combust?
They turn to mucus. DUH

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He did say it, we heard it. It was one of the things they actually recorded.

Reactions: 7
Tiffany and her family have been in denial for a long time. At the begin of this year the surgery was fully explained, Tiffany chose to believe her chemo/rads would mean she didn’t have to have it. The thing is that’s fine to do, but there has to be a little bit of you that as soon as the results show it hasn’t responded as well as she hoped then That is the time to look at what might now happen. She is scared of course she is, I would be too. The one thing I would say to her though is the quality of life she has at the moment is crap. She’s in pain, bleeding, not eating, no social/work life. The surgery is completely life changing, but maybe the end result will be she has a life and one with a better quality of what she has now, not what she had, but now.
Yes so true. This is what she needs to hear not fantasies of no cancer existing and no surgery.

Reactions: 7
I am amazed at how many people on the Cult Thread seem to be really shocked that the tumour has got bigger. I mean - it's been left untreated for 2 months. What do they think happens to tumours, that they spontaneously combust?
Many people in the comments are angry with her surgeon and are saying "He said in September the tumor was gone and he didn't find the tumor when he did the biopsy, and now he's saying the tumor came back, so he missed it the first time, it's his fault" 🤦‍♂️

• Wow
  • Sad
Many people in the comments are angry with her surgeon and are saying "He said in September the tumor was gone and he didn't find the tumor when he did the biopsy, and now he's saying the tumor came back, so he missed it the first time, it's his fault" 🤦‍♂️
Blimey. They're making stuff up now!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.