Tiffany Thinks #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This forum has really been a godsend and a good place to let out frustration, as well as to talk about various medical issues. And it's a relief to come here from The Other Place.....

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The WW Was never a good a Good idea in my opinion. Why would the doctor mention her mental health when her very life was at stake, is still at stake. She should’ve gotten the second opinion that all of the people who got ticked ticked ticked were advising. Six weeks turned into eight weeks turned into another 6 to 8 weeks where the cancer is growing and growing. I understand trusting a doctoShe should’ve gotten the second opinion that all of the people who got ticked ticked ticked were advising. Six weeks turned into eight weeks turned into another 6 to 8 weeks where the cancer is growing and growing. Doctors are fallible and a second opinion is always worthwhile no matter what. One problem is Tiffany doesn’t have Intuition or self-awareness. She’s used to depending on other people for validation. I hope this turns out well for her.
What I understand from this whole journey is that the surgeon gave her a few possibilities, surgery and WW and the third one. He also explains the pros and contras of each possibility (like becoming inoperable) and then T. made the final choice. A surgeon can advice you and explain that a certain choice brings certain dangers, but the final choice is up to the patient.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This! I agree with Papa daddy ghosting her 100%
As if top surgeons sit around deciding who they are going to 'ghost' today. They'd be struck off for that sort of thing. Honestly. It's the Royal Marsden, not Most Haunted.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The trouble is that in the age of the Internet people loose the ability to think rationally. It seems that many people believe that if its online it must be true.
I saw someone mention about fasting increasing the potency of chemo. I saw this trial before starting my chemo and asked my oncologist about it. Firstly it is still a trial, there is no conclusive evidence for or against it, but the main reason my oncologist warned me off is because its important to maintain your weight while having chemo.
Your drugs are measured precisely for your circumstances and weight which is why you are weighed before every session.
If you are fasting, your weight will fluctuate and the precisely calculated chemo dose will not work as planned. In my case my liver struggled with my dose and it had to be adjusted and that was with me keeping my same weight throughout, I can imagine it would cause all sorts of issues if my weight was changing each week.

There is an amazing lady called Liz O'Riordan who I follow on insta. She was a breast cancer surgeon and then developed breasf cancer herself and then a local recurrence. She regularly debunks the various food and supplement rubbish that is constantly doing the rounds, she's worth a watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And also with respect to her surgeon and medical team - they have hundreds of patients, they will
Discuss hundreds of cases every day. She’s just 1 out of hundreds of patients they see or talk about - I’d be surprised if they honestly even remember her after she’s been in to see them. She seems to think she’s some sort of special little cookie that everyone is heavily invested in and that they all can’t get enough of - the reality is they talk about her case and then close her file, put it in a pile with the hundreds of others and they are on to the next case.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I had trouble understanding what they were saying about that. So she’s having the biopsy this coming Friday? What are they planning to do on Wednesday? Tiffany, Matt, and Elodie kept saying something about Wednesday. Would they possibly do the surgery then? 🤔
Wednesday the surgeon will come and see her and explain what he saw when he went in for the biopsy and give her the biopsy result. This is where her sister and Matt told her she would still be in the hospital bc he said he'd stop in to see her Wednesday.

She hasn’t got the clout to make that kind of decision. She’s a spoilt brat. She’s extremely unlikable.
We know this , but that's exactly what she said. I have to tell you the surgeon seems to be placating her bratty side. Maybe it's because he culturally relates to her and her mom and her family?? All I know is that he seems to be giving into her demand that she only talk with him.
You see he dropped everything and came down to the hospital floor where she was screaming and throwing a tantrum the other week to calm her down and talk with her. She refused to speak with the other doctors.

Last edited:
  • Heart
This is a terrible situation. I dread to think what is around the corner.

The surgery is terrifying for her. There will be a long recovery, visible scars, stomas to clean and bags to deal with. She seems squeamish about such things. There will be leaks and mess. Infections and other problems too. Matt looks to be frightened of the future post surgery too.

In addition, this surgery will ensure there is no possibility of Tiffany ever carrying a child, which it seems, she holds as a goal in life.
Her sister could carry her child since she froze her eggs but that’s the least of her worries right now. She has to concentrate on living and all this waiting is excruciating

Reactions: 3
And also with respect to her surgeon and medical team - they have hundreds of patients, they will
Discuss hundreds of cases every day. She’s just 1 out of hundreds of patients they see or talk about - I’d be surprised if they honestly even remember her after she’s been in to see them. She seems to think she’s some sort of special little cookie that everyone is heavily invested in and that they all can’t get enough of - the reality is they talk about her case and then close her file, put it in a pile with the hundreds of others and they are on to the next case.
Im guessing just before they file the notes on our ‘Special Little Cookie’ … it will be marked B.R.A.T.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wednesday the surgeon will come and see her and explain what he saw when he went in for the biopsy and give her the biopsy result. This is where her sister and Matt told her she would still be in the hospital bc he said he stop in to see her Wednesday.

We know this , but that's exactly what she said. I have to tell you the surgeon seems to be placating her bratty side. Maybe it's because he culturally relates to her and her mom and her family?? All I know is that he seems to be giving into her demand that she only talk with him.
You see he dropped everything and came down to the hospital floor where she was screaming and throwing a tantrum the other week to calm her down and with her.
Thank you so much for clearing that up! I think I got confused because Tiffany asked if the biopsy was not cancerous, would she still need surgery. Then Elodie immediately said something I had trouble hearing, and cc didn’t pick it up. Then she started talking about Friday was the biopsy, and that they would talk to Tiffany on Wednesday. I thought maybe they were doing the surgery on Wednesday if it came back cancerous. Now I understand! Many thanks! 😊

Reactions: 4
I agree with you but again, her surgeon gave in didn't he?
When she found that he was in the hospital doing clinics, she refused to speak to any other doctor about why her biopsy couldn't be done, and demanded they go find him and bring her down to her room so she could speak with him. He dropped everything and went to speak with her, so there you have it.
Hissy Fit =1
Medical Staff=0
I assume this has always been how she got her way.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Thank you so much for clearing that up! I think I got confused because Tiffany asked if the biopsy was not cancerous, would she still need surgery. Then Elodie immediately said something I had trouble hearing, and cc didn’t pick it up. Then she started talking about Friday was the biopsy, and that they would talk to Tiffany on Wednesday. I thought maybe they were doing the surgery on Wednesday if it came back cancerous. Now I understand! Many thanks! 😊
To be fair, they did make it sound that way. Elodie said that if he sees cancer during the biopsy, he will not do the biopsy (I assume not take a sample) and he will do the surgery straight away. I thought for a moment that perhaps he will do the operation soon after (after finding cancer during the biopsy) and not in a month (as the 3 confused amigos imply at other times). They really should collect their thoughts and think about what they say in the vlogs. Releasing such gibberish to the world is counterproductive. No wonder noone understands her journey.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
And did he the surgeon, say she should have the surgery only for her mental health? What the hell was that all about?
Nah he didn't say that. They was sat talking in the car and Matt said the surgeon mentioned based on Tiffanys mental health, it might be better to get cracked on with surgery, instead of watch and wait.
Lastnights video changed my opinion totally on them.
Her sister says T was recommended 'Complex B Vitamins' and then says 'lets go get an injection yeah'?
26:06 surgeon says "You are risking it be inoperable", those words right there YOU ARE.
Why would a surgeon tell his patient "you are risking it being inoperable"?
I now believe princess t and her wet lettuce have been asking if surgery can be delayed.

Precisely why I think Matt is a wet lettuce.

Matts words
21:40
need to get rid of it and you need to
21:41
get to position where you haven't got
21:42
cancer anymore you don't think about it

Need to get to a position where you havent got cancer anymore and you don't need to think about it. Please someone tell the wet lettuce that cancer can pop right back up, even after surgery! My husband had his recurrence on the first 3 monthly scan post surgery. It happens.
Tiffany will need scans every few months. She will think about cancer. Each scan will bring the fear of recurrence. Tiffany is in this for the long haul, as most cancer patients are.
Matt just wants it to be over with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Nah he didn't say that. They was sat talking in the car and Matt said the surgeon mentioned based on Tiffanys mental health, it might be better to get cracked on with surgery, instead of watch and wait.
Her sister says T was recommended 'Complex B Vitamins' and then says 'lets go get an injection yeah'?
26:06 surgeon says "You are risking it be inoperable", those words right there YOU ARE.
I now believe princess t and her wet lettuce have been asking if surgery can be delayed.
The risks he was laying out if she chose waiting. He had to give all options.
I feel as if he did reccomend waiting 8 weeks ago but said he said he would go forward with surgery if she wanted.
At this point it's all a guessing game because nobody is straightforward including her sister.

I agree with you but again, her surgeon gave in didn't he?
When she found that he was in the hospital doing clinics, she refused to speak to any other doctor about why her biopsy couldn't be done, and demanded they go find him and bring her down to her room so she could speak with him. He dropped everything and went to speak with her, so there you have it.
Hissy Fit =1
Medical Staff=0
I assume this has always been how she got her way.
Exactly this. He could have easily sent a message back, politey reminding her he was busy in clinic with his other patients and that he would see her at the next planned consultation. T doesn't give 2 hoots about others awaiting surgery or follow ups.
Tiffany having her mum allowed to sleep over when she had C-diff? Other families aren't allowed to sleep at the hospital, they have to adhere to strict visiting times.
But in Matts words "He loves you" Tiffanys words "Yeahhh why does he love me soooo much"?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Precisely why I think Matt is a wet lettuce.

Matts words
21:40
need to get rid of it and you need to
21:41
get to position where you haven't got
21:42
cancer anymore you don't think about it

Need to get to a position where you havent got cancer anymore and you don't need to think about it. Please someone tell the wet lettuce that cancer can pop right back up, even after surgery! My husband had his recurrence on the first 3 monthly scan post surgery. It happens.
Tiffany will need scans every few months. She will think about cancer. Each scan will bring the fear of recurrence. Tiffany is in this for the long haul, as most cancer patients are.
Matt just wants it to be over with.
The sister really disappointed. She sounds like a simpleton just like Tiffany. It probably runs in the family. Sorry to say. I believed previously that she was the sensible one.

Someone mentioned Matt being high in this vlog. He really is almost giddy. The sister too. They both seem strangely elated.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly this. He could have easily sent a message back, politey reminding her he was busy in clinic with his other patients and that he would see her at the next planned consultation. T doesn't give 2 hoots about others awaiting surgery or follow ups.
Tiffany having her mum allowed to sleep over when she had C-diff? Other families aren't allowed to sleep at the hospital, they have to adhere to strict visiting times.
But in Matts words "He loves you" Tiffanys words "Yeahhh why does he love me soooo much"?
But how do we know the story about the surgeon coming to speak to her is true??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.