Tiffany Thinks #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sad for her if she loves Matt and the thought he’d leave her, but he isn’t supportive for tit and frankly I think she’d be better off without someone who treats her situation like it’s a day at the park. I’ve never known a grown man so utterly delusional.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
people can speculate if they wish.

That's exactly what has happened.

They're not doing a biopsy bc she requested it. He's doing it because all the scans show the tumor has grown.
i don't think a cancer surgeon is taking direction by request from his patients. He is doing it because he feels it is necessary to proceed.

Reactions: 9
Not sure if this has been said by now, but i speculate that she requested the biopsy.

I think when the biopsy came back so good last time (because they were just on the surface margins of the tumor - the part inside her colon) she got the wrong idea that it was dead. (duh).

And now she needs to be sure it is not definitely cancer before she has a full PE. (double duh).

I am not saying that there is any basis for this thinking in logic, but i suspect that, "Them's the 'Tiffany Finks' for ya, there."
Yes, it is possible. She begged her surgeon for biopsy when she was in hospital before she knew her results.

Reactions: 3
I feel sad for her if she loves Matt and the thought he’d leave her, but he isn’t supportive for tit and frankly I think she’d be better off without someone who treats her situation like it’s a day at the park. I’ve never known a grown man so utterly delusional.
The pair of them act like 8 year olds. It’s pathetic. They don’t seem like they could open a packet of crisps between them, let alone conduct an adult relationship or deal with any adult situation. The whole lot of them are crack pot oddballs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She said surgeon recommend her to wait- I don't believe that. The doctors shouldn't really do this- they should present all options of the treatment, explain pros and cons, but on the end of the day is patient life and patient decision. Not the doctor's.

I think Tiff is not ready for the surgery, and I don't think she will ever be. She is hoping if she closes her eyes gard enough the cancer will go away. But the reality is harsh- as a cancer patient you need to fight for your life. I don't think she is strong enough.
I'm under the perception that I think she mainly won't go for it is because of Matt, we don't know what's been said behind closed doors. But I wouldn't be surprised, I said it way early in the threads.
He's only with her because of the cancer, I don't think they'd still be together if she was a healthy girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The pair of them act like 8 year olds. It’s pathetic. They don’t seem like they could open a packet of crisps between them, let alone conduct an adult relationship or deal with any adult situation. The whole lot of them are crack pot oddballs.
I don’t think her sister is much better tbf. Laughing and joking on in the back of the car as if Tiffany isn’t sat there with an illness that could kill her.

• Heart
We don't know that. Let's not speculate and wish her the best.
People can speculate here about whatever they want. This isn’t Tiffany’s you tube page where we have to wish her the best. Stop trying to dictate what people can say.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes, it is possible. She begged her surgeon for biopsy when she was in hospital before she knew her results.
he knew the results that day but needed to confer with the team...her begging and childlike behavior may concern him and I bet he wants her to have some counseling prior to this surgery. She will have to sign some serious documents allowing him to take all organs in order to have the best chance of survival.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I don’t think her sister is much better tbf. Laughing and joking on in the back of the car as if her sister isn’t sat there with an illness that could kill her.
Agree. The sister seems as much of an idiot as Tiffany. Airheads.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thought I was the only one seeing parallels between Eugenia and Tiffany! Even the childlike voice and persona that gets put on. So eerie and sad yet makes me want to pull my hair out.
There's something so haunting about watching someone's health decline from behind a screen.
Then the moderation starts and it gets even more disturbing to be a viewer with no ability to use your voice.
The only thing we have to 'help' are comments and messages but then they start to mod the chat and have heavy censorship.
Not being able to do anything but watch is.. Tbh I don't even have the words.
That's why I feel so strongly about the family, enablers and people who actually have the ability to do something.
I don't know how the cult commenters can sleep at night, knowing they're contributing to her denial and fantasy. Can't they see they're killing her?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm under the perception that I think she mainly won't go for it is because of Matt, we don't know what's been said behind closed doors. But I wouldn't be surprised, I said it way early in the threads.
He's only with her because of the cancer, I don't think they'd still be together if she was a healthy girl.
I disagree. He looks very close to her and committed in that video. He does say some immature things though.

Reactions: 8
I think it's been over 2 weeks since the scans? So, you'd think her oncologist would have been in sooner, a day or so after the failed biopsy, to give her the update and get this program moving as quickly as possible. All that extra time wasted when every day is so precious with a growing tumour...if another biopsy is scheduled first, why wasn't it done whilst she was already in the hospital? Her surgeon when he spoke to her said he'd need to look at the results to determine if he needed to do another attempt. I am very surprised, if he hadn't looked at them yet, that he didn't that day and get down there the next day to try another biopsy for himself. Certainly abnormal scans are flagged to ensure they receive top viewing priority.

I really hope they get this moving. Do we know what the PET scan showed, or only no lung involvement (probably shown via CT)?

I think it's common for youngsters to believe severe cancers happen mainly in older people, I wouldn't chalk that up to anything more than ignorance, especially if her doctor has probably said he hasn't perforned this type of surgery on that many young persons. Plus, she clearly can't relate to the older cancer patients there for treatment or waiting to be seen. A naive assumption that young people are healthy because that's who she's been surrounded by: young, healthy people.

Last edited:
People can speculate here about whatever they want. This isn’t Tiffany’s you tube page where we have to wish her the best. Stop trying to dictate what people can say.
Why do you always tell people to stop?

Reactions: 7
at one point in that car he looked like he was ready to bolt.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s not young though. I mean yes she’s not OLD but she’s a grown adult woman in her 30s. Her childish talk about “old” people and then saying that they were in their 50s & 60s is both ignorant and insulting. She’s acting like she’s a teenager - she seems to be completely in denial and unaware that she is an adult - the same as the 50 year old beside her. She’s pathetic.

Why do you always tell people to stop?
BECAUSE MODERATING THE THREAD AND TRYING TO DICATE WHAT PEOPLE CAN OR CANT POST IS AGAINST THE RULES!!!!! It’s not up to you to tell others to “be kind” or “wish her the best” or “stop speculating”
- just shut up.

• Heart
  • Haha
This really made me crack up laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Doc22 Why do you always tell people to stop?
[/QUOTE]
You told someone to stop speculating. Isn't that the same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.