Tiffany Thinks #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why the surgeron didn't tell her to get srong and start eating well in September, just in case she will need surgery in 6 weeks. Or maybe he told her and she ignored it.
I absolutely think as the cancer was stable/not showing he may have said let’s wait another six weeks, get you healthier and redo the biopsy/scans. We won’t know as she never says. The thing is it is bloody terrifying and clearly she has just stuck her head in the sand. The best thing she could do is just get the surgery. This cancer is aggressive.

Reactions: 12
Listening to the car part again, Matt made the comment 'the colon thing wasn't there last time, remove the whole colon is an extra part..." So I'm not sure what that means, a new tumor or just more removal in the actual surgery now.
I think that the tumor has grown into another location of the bowl.

Reactions: 11
You are not alone. I am here for the same reason - it was upsetting to me to watch the videos. I’m sure there are quite a few people here who are the same. Here we can get summaries of the videos and share our emotions.
I started to feel like a bad person as I was so upset with some of the behaviors. I especially got disgusted with Matt after the "watch and wait" video and his comments in the car. Boy saying anything about Matt over there gets people in a real uproar. I stopped commenting and was glad to come here and see my thoughts were not just mine.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
To be honest I don't think she was talking about being so young in general terms for cancer. I think she was referring to her particular grade and type of cancer which is actually valid.
I joined this sub as I too was getting frustrated with Tiff but I agree with others that some people on here just like to nit pick and talk absolute nonsense like only their viewpoint matters. Like a playground bully.(Yes yes I know I can leave if I want) :rolleyes:
I thought today's video was very raw and you could see each of them in the car trying to go over different things in their head. If I just had a 3 hour meeting with medical professionals about such life changing surgery for myself or someone I love, I could imagine the (gobildeegook) I'd come out with after being given such a drastic and frankly life altering prognosis. Yes tattle is a snark page but it doesn't mean we have to hate just for the sake of it for every little detail. Anyways thats just be my opinion and we are all entited to that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
About the 5 day hospital stay for another biopsy: this might be about more than the biopsy. They can get the rest of the pre surgery testing done (like heart tests), have each of the surgeons on the team meet with her, and do any psychological evaluation.

Reactions: 15
I absolutely think as the cancer was stable/not showing he may have said let’s wait another six weeks, get you healthier and redo the biopsy/scans. We won’t know as she never says. The thing is it is bloody terrifying and clearly she has just stuck her head in the sand. The best thing she could do is just get the surgery. This cancer is aggressive.
I believe she knows biopsy and surgery are coming and is resigned to it. The problem is the simple "get it out" is not so simple and I think that is finally registering with her. I think her big fear is Matt not being in this for the long haul and the impact on her family. She does care about them. She is a bit younger than my daughter and I just feel for Amma. She is a good woman who raised her girls on her own after the death of her husband. This has and will be the worst for her. Matt will at some point be out of the picture.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Wow, I seem to be disagreeing with folks like crazy today but, so be it. See a lot of criticism of her diet choices. Seriously, folks...this is not the time for just tofu and green smoothies. This woman needs to bulk up and build strength and resistance in order to withstand a massive hit. What do you think power lifters and most young champion athletes eat? Yeah, rib eye, milk shakes, big macs, fries, heavy vitamin and mineral protein shakes etc. etc. etc. Not the time to be concerned about your cholesterol. Gonna be tricky with the current state of her lower digestive system. I hope she can withstand it.
Watch "Game Changers" - not all athletes bulk up on meat and milkshakes. There's a whole world of healthy foods out there from which to chose. Some of the strongest weightlifters are whole food plant based.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I would think counseling and therapy pre-surgery would be a mandatory thing with such a big operation, does anyone know if it is in the UK? This is what she needs, someone to sit and evaluate her and to see if she's even capable of comprehending the magnitude of what's happening. And if not, try to find a way to get through to her before the surgery.

Reactions: 10
That relationship with Matt won't last. He is 32, everyone is getting married and having children. No way he was in a 5 years relationship with T, it was early days when she got cancer. If he was my son, I would say think about what you get yourself up to.. Matt AND Tiffany should go to counseling not only T. He has no clue what the impact is on their lives.

Next time she sees "her" surgeon she should just take a neighbor with her, or some random person she picks off the street;
We don't know that. Let's not speculate and wish her the best.

Reactions: 8
I believe she knows biopsy and surgery are coming and is resigned to it. The problem is the simple "get it out" is not so simple and I think that is finally registering with her. I think her big fear is Matt not being in this for the long haul and the impact on her family. She does care about them. She is a bit younger than my daughter and I just feel for Amma. She is a good woman who raised her girls on her own after the death of her husband. This has and will be the worst for her. Matt will at some point be out of the picture.
Amma's husband died in 2020 of covid, he didn't live in the UK;

• Sad
Reactions: 9
About the 5 day hospital stay for another biopsy: this might be about more than the biopsy. They can get the rest of the pre surgery testing done (like heart tests), have each of the surgeons on the team meet with her, and do any psychological evaluation.
and if required I think they could just keep her and do the surgery. I got the impression many scenarios are on the table but clearly something will happen within the next 30 days.

Amma's husband died in 2020 of covid, he didn't live in the UK;
that is right guess they were divorced then earlier when the girls were younger. One of her old videos has Tiff and sister talking about the old days.

Reactions: 5
Thought I was the only one seeing parallels between Eugenia and Tiffany! Even the childlike voice and persona that gets put on. So eerie and sad yet makes me want to pull my hair out.
You girls are not the only ones. I was thinking months ago about how Tiffany's childlike persona and denial are so similar to Eugenia's behavior. I just didn't write anything about it cause I was afraid that you will all think that I lost my mind. The similarities are so obvious and scary.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I would think counseling and therapy pre-surgery would be a mandatory thing with such a big operation, does anyone know if it is in the UK? This is what she needs, someone to sit and evaluate her and to see if she's even capable of comprehending the magnitude of what's happening. And if not, try to find a way to get through to her before the surgery.
No it’s not a stipulation in the UK. The doctors and surgical team will discuss the surgery with the patient, explain the procedure - the benefits and risks etc and will then ask the patient for consent.

Reactions: 8
Wow, I seem to be disagreeing with folks like crazy today but, so be it. See a lot of criticism of her diet choices. Seriously, folks...this is not the time for just tofu and green smoothies. This woman needs to bulk up and build strength and resistance in order to withstand a massive hit. What do you think power lifters and most young champion athletes eat? Yeah, rib eye, milk shakes, big macs, fries, heavy vitamin and mineral protein shakes etc. etc. etc. Not the time to be concerned about your cholesterol. Gonna be tricky with the current state of her lower digestive system. I hope she can withstand it.
I think you need to do some research on what power lifters actually eat. I can guarantee you they arent in the drive through line ordering greasy food from McDonalds. Tiffany's diet is attrocious and she doesn't eat vegetables, she doesn't work out or even walk for that matter. I have never seen her make a protein shake or prepare something with health in mind. She concentrates on being "cozy" and living in the moment.

• Heart
the last hour of the meeting with team was "nurse" and I bet that is setting up some meetings in prep for surgery.

I told before that the thing about the surgeon is strange. ... Now insists again for endoscopy despite the narrowing, for what. During surgery and after surgery all materials are send to pathology anyway. In my opinion she should have surgery as soon possible
Not sure if this has been said by now, but i speculate that she requested the biopsy.

I think when the biopsy came back so good last time (because they were just on the surface margins of the tumor - the part inside her colon) she got the wrong idea that it was dead. (duh).

And now she needs to be sure it is not definitely cancer before she has a full PE. (double duh).

I am not saying that there is any basis for this thinking in logic, but i suspect that, "Them's the 'Tiffany Finks' for ya, there."

Last edited:
We don't know that. Let's not speculate and wish her the best.
people can speculate if they wish.

I think that the tumor has grown into another location of the bowl.
That's exactly what has happened.

Not sure if this has been said by now, but i speculate that she requested the biopsy.

I think when the biopsy came back so good last time (because they were just on the surface margins of the tumor - the part inside her colon) she got the wrong idea that it was dead. (duh).

And now she needs to be sure it is not definitely cancer before she has a full PE. (double duh).

I am not saying that there is any basis for this thinking in logic, but i suspect that, "Them's the 'Tiffany Finks' for ya, there."
They're not doing a biopsy bc she requested it. He's doing it because all the scans show the tumor has grown.

Thats what makes it even more worse for her mother. Matt can literally walk away and never have to think about it and find a healthy girl.
Poor Tiffany will be the one left on her own and I don't think she will handle that.

All tragic either way.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.