Tiffany Thinks #22 Counting sheep 🐑.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt would really need to know Tiffany was the girl of his dreams (forever amen) to take her hand in marriage! He certainly would be settling for a life less than ideal if he married her … I’m not sure he will do that?
A major part of Matt's life is as per Tiffany's videos. Whether Matt thinks of this as a temporary situation or not, the temporary has become semi-permanent. The longer he is with Tiffany, the less time he will ever have to be with another woman. I waver between thinking he will stay (because he has, so far, and seems as least to like his life with Tiffany and her mother) and that he will leave (because there isn't even a smile on either of their faces when the word 'marriage' is brought up . This was true when Aunt Button mentioned marriage during her claddagh ring-gifting comments, and this was again true in the video of this evening.) Of course, they could stay together their entire lives without getting married, but would most likely remain the odd ones out in both of their respective families.

Tiffany's mother seems to live with them for the greater part of the year, except for the occasions she is staying at Tiffany's sister's house to babysit. Tiffany, on the other hand, doesn't seem to want to live with Matt's father in Ireland if they were to stay there a few months of the year (and Matt wouldn't work for 3 months of the year? He would get bored.) There seems to be an uneven situation with Tiffany's desire to buy a house in Ireland! She claims she wants their own place there presumably for privacy, but Matt fully accepts Tiffany's mom living with them. (Rather, he has no choice. The house is now Tiffany's.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
A major part of Matt's life is as per Tiffany's videos. Whether Matt thinks of this as a temporary situation or not, the temporary has become semi-permanent. The longer he is with Tiffany, the less time he will ever have to be with another woman. I waver between thinking he will stay (because he has, so far, and seems as least to like his life with Tiffany and her mother) and that he will leave (because there isn't even a smile on either of their faces when the word 'marriage' is brought up . This was true when Aunt Button mentioned marriage during her claddagh ring-gifting comments, and this was again true in the video of this evening.) Of course, they could stay together their entire lives without getting married, but would most likely remain the odd ones out in both of their respective families.

Tiffany's mother seems to live with them for the greater part of the year, except for the occasions she is staying at Tiffany's sister's house to babysit. Tiffany, on the other hand, doesn't seem to want to live with Matt's father in Ireland if they were to stay there a few months of the year (and Matt wouldn't work for 3 months of the year? He would get bored.) There seems to be an uneven situation with Tiffany's desire to buy a house in Ireland! She claims she wants their own place there presumably for privacy, but Matt fully accepts Tiffany's mom living with them. (Rather, he has no choice. The house is now Tiffany's.)
I think Amma did invest some of her own money in that house together with T... that's probably why she's living with princess and not with the other sister and her family.

Reactions: 8
When I first read about T planning to buy a second home in Ireland I took it as gospel. After watching her video I believe it is complete pie in the sky talk. T doesn't even know the name of the area where she stayed, she had to ask Matt.
Going to Greece on holiday? I don't believe it will happen.
There is an elephant in the room that nobody is noticing. T had a confirmed cancer diagnosis that required extensive surgery. T is a few months into active surveillance.
Cancer patients in the UK generally can't afford to go abroad. Travel insurance is an issue. Many won't cover T, and those that will take the risk are usually expensive. Often costing more than the holiday itself. Of course she could go on holiday with Matt and not take out travel insurance, but if she suffers any complications or requires medical attention, she is going to be hit with extremely expensive medical bills.
The same goes for mortgages and life insurance etc. T is now a risk.

Reactions: 10

As I recall TT referred to that house purchase as an intended investment and Amma would live there. She mentioned it was not her choice of location or style. Then of course things changed and it ended up being Tiff and Amma and then next thing Matt is in. I think at one point TT was making some decent income and it is possible there was some money from her father's estate to TT or Amma or both. I sure hope considering Matt is full time there that he is helping with any house payments. She mentioned in one video that money was getting tight etc. and yet we see all the travel plans start and she seems to buy anything she wants. She must have videoed todays edition in advance in order to get if off today which really is the anniversary based on online records. No mention of scan results. I can't stand how these days she does not say the word cancer but calls it the "c" word. I mean seriously?

Reactions: 5
She must have videoed todays edition in advance in order to get if off today which really is the anniversary based on online records.
Why on earth does she do this? It's almost like she is filming a movie, setting up scenes and pre recording, pretending that she is filming on the day. Is it some kind of control-freakery, or does she think it's clever?
Why not just film as things and be upfront about it?
I don't know of any other vloggers that are so underhand.

• Heart
Nobody knows what the situation is, unless T decides to mention it and I cant see any reason for her to annouce it to the www. Matt might now be on the deeds. He might be paying the mortgage himself. He might have offered to leave his rented house share and take over T's mortgage so she didnt struggle? Many mights. I do notice Tiffany refers to the house as 'our' house. What type of cupboards do "we" have.
---
What an earth has happened To T's dress sense?
Black crocs, mustard yellow socks, sports tracksuit bottoms, black blouse which she paired with tracksuit bottoms? And her silly merch hoodie. She looks an eyesore

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Didn't one of y'all figure out that Tiffy bought the house from Amma for much less Amna paid for it? I still wanna know what Tiffy's short-lived business (TiffEye) was all about ... as well as Matt's business that was also listed at the same address.

• Heart
Didn't one of y'all figure out that Tiffy bought the house from Amma for much less Amna paid for it? I still wanna know what Tiffy's short-lived business (TiffEye) was all about ... as well as Matt's business that was also listed at the same address.
Possibly the same ‘secret squirrel 🐿 business’ that we’ve uncovered on another thread with another BS cancer influencer entrepreneur! Very dicey business!!!
Cleverly done with a $$$$ undertone!
Dig deeper 🤔🤔🤔!!!

Good Friday here! Time to make ‘mamas’ fish pie for the family!
---
Nobody knows what the situation is, unless T decides to mention it and I cant see any reason for her to annouce it to the www. Matt might now be on the deeds. He might be paying the mortgage himself. He might have offered to leave his rented house share and take over T's mortgage so she didnt struggle? Many mights. I do notice Tiffany refers to the house as 'our' house. What type of cupboards do "we" have.
---
What an earth has happened To T's dress sense?
Black crocs, mustard yellow socks, sports tracksuit bottoms, black blouse which she paired with tracksuit bottoms? And her silly merch hoodie. She looks an eyesore
Broke my lens 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Amma sold it to her for£170,000 a loss of £48,000. No wonder she allows her mum to live with her. I have a good idea what Tiffeye was all about but with me not being certain, I won't post about it.

Amma sold it to her for£170,000 a loss of £48,000. No wonder she allows her mum to live with her. I have a good idea what Tiffeye was all about but with me not being certain, I won't post about it.
I’m thinking what you’re thinking … I think 😉!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is it really a video about reorganizing a kitchen and drinking coffee? I can't wait for the episode with vacuuming. And what's with the thumbnail, has she turned into a frilled lizard?
Here's a comment about proposal

ip.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it really a video about reorganizing a kitchen and drinking coffee? I can't wait for the episode with vacuuming. And what's with the thumbnail, has she turned into a frilled lizard?

View attachment 2083612
Nothing like fit for purpose events 🤣🤣🤣
---

View attachment 2083612
Interesting that they continue to be a regular ‘couple’, yet Tiffany didn’t want Matt to attend the surgeons appointments with her when the intimate details were to be discussed. He’s either her partner, whereby that’s for him to be involved in those conversations or he’s not. Seems he’s her egg sandwich and hash brown partner and the main driver in the outfit, but not necessarily more! HA !

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I have a good idea what Tiffeye was all about but with me not being certain, I won't post about it.
Isn't it just about them both being locum optometrists? A more tax efficient way to be self- employed?

What's with the Miss Universe pose in the beginning of the vlog?

I can't with her doing the little dance after she took a bite of the cake, in the park. She needed instructions from Matt on how to take a bite of the cake. Matt - she was hinting for you to FEED her!

Also, anyone caught Matt saying "what would you do if you turned around and your man's gone." She gave a nervous chuckle.

• Wow
  • Sick
I just saw this comment. I’m not sure at what point she thinks Matt looks mad. I thought he looked bored in a lot of the scenes lol oops I should have said Ha!
totally agree with the Pig's advice in those comments but have come to the conclusion that Matt is not smart enough to run. I don't see him as "pissed" he just seems like a mechanical robot taking orders. Bored seems more accurate to me.

Reactions: 4

View attachment 2083612
Why is T persisting with saying that it was Geoff Ferris's 60th birthday? It's pretty much 100% that he is the Geoff Ferris in all the online articles and his birth date is quoted as 13/03/62 in several places.
I guess it does not matter, but you know...

• Haha
Oh tit, she's done another vlog. So - here goes (deep breath). Tiffany is going for a 'lickle walk' and a 'lickle coffee' in Dulwich. Dull being the word here. She's looking forward to 'quality time together' (said in the most HORRIBLE little witchy voice) and wearing her Tick Tick Tick sweatshirt. Who said romance was dead? Oh, hash browns have already been mentioned and we're not even two minutes in yet, sigh. Does Tiffany have shares in Findus or something? She's 'put a lot of moisturiser on' - no kidding, looks like you've been swimming in a oil slick. Cut to the car where Tiffany says ' I have nothing to say' (same as the other million vlogs then) before asking HA to say HA-LLO to the Tiffany Thinks Family. HA says 'hello' with a shifty expression just like Father Dougal. Tiffany momentarily confuses HA with her Dad - uh-oh, worrying - and then tells us about her connections to South Norwood. Well, somebody's got to have them, I guess. Tells us about Quicken Chicken in the most horrible little-girl voice ever. Trust Tiffany's family to have a grammatically-incorrectly-named chicken shop. Tiffany tells us that her Dad came up with that name all on his own and drew designs for it on - a piece of tissue. You really couldn't make this tit up, could you? More mentions of Quicken Chicken. Wonder if Tiffany will open a junk food cafe one day called Dash Down To Hash Brown The Shittest Caff in Town? Tiffany gets 'deep' talking about her Dad, HA looks deeply uncomfortable and stares in a glazed fashion at the road ahead. Tiffany has decided to 'take her hair out.' Hopefully she means 'down', or else they're in for an unscheduled trip to A&E. They've made it to Dulwich to try a different coffee. Tiffany wants to go to Gail's for her coffee. She wants to see how the coffee is made. Matt's drink is called 'Coffee Roasted on the Inside' which confuses Tiffany. Cue horrible sipping/mmmmmmm noises. Tiffany is going to get a muffin with her coffee. Sea salt, caramel and peanut cake, another healthy addition to her diet NOT. Matt and Tiffany stand in the street trying each other's coffee and going MMMMMMM. Who DOES this? She's singing a song, 'extra-hot latte, extra-hot latte' now, just in case any of you want to watch this as a special Easter treat later. Oh tit, it's that annoying soppy guitar music background music, the one that makes you lose the will to live. I HATE THAT. Matt is stuffing cake into his mouth like he hasn't eaten anything except 50 000 hash browns recently. 'Ooh, my hands are all cowwwwld' moans Tiffany in her childish voice. 'I need HOT HOT HOT weather.' Maybe get into the air-fryer later? And I could go on with this, but I am going to end on a priceless piece of advice offered from Tiffany to you, the viewer: 'If it's cold outside, get a hot drink and walk along with it.' There. Don't say I never give you lot anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh tit, she's done another vlog. So - here goes .
Źzzzźzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzźzźzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
Don't say I never give you lot anything.
I don't know how you do it, I really don't. I have tried every which way, but I just cannot get through the them any more, they are essence of tedium with a side of quease.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.