Tiffany Thinks #22 Counting sheep 🐑.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to get into the whole timeline shenanigan again but didn't the Frog disappear for a bit and then came back in to innocently say Did T really have her surgery already? Oh I'm so sad that that she did this to us (ok not those exact words)...maybe it was TT trying to rile us up! I cannot believe she's (T, not Frog or Fux) renting space my head!

Meanwhile...

Merch.
1680796636371.jpg

IMG_20230406_235530.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't often comment on FF as I think this sicko gets much too much air time here...but above exchange on TT comments confirms to be it is some ruse ....just a game with maybe TT talking to herself. Todays video which as usual I skimmed thru and gave it a thumbs down is the same crap. Matt seems to now have retired as seldom works anymore. They are going to Greece at the end of April. Organizing cabinets are featured if that is what you consider interesting. More junk food and the usual "bits and bobs". Not worth a minute of your time. Each video I am more and more convinced that Matt is now in this for the long haul and is just as ignorant as she is. He has changed during the last year and now just like her.
---
fock the fux is ready to be admitted to a psychiatric institution. I'm still suspicious the fox is Tiffany herself;
I agree and think she is talking to herself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
"When Fluffy Met Tiffany: A Dream Come True"
The Spoof : All resemblance to real-life people or animals, counterfeit or otherwise, is purely coincidental.
"Good girl, FluffyFox!"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New vlog... 3 years since her dad passed away... and she keeps on talking about his quicken chicken shop, she doesn't seem to have many memories left at all from him. Did he just leave his family behind? Not a visit to his grave, instead T and HA stuff themselves with coffee on the go and some sort of junk cake. What was it about HA in this vlog, he was sooooo affectionate, she probably jerked him off in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New vlog... 3 years since her dad passed away... and she keeps on talking about his quicken chicken shop, she doesn't seem to have many memories left at all from him. Did he just leave his family behind? Not a visit to his grave, instead T and HA stuff themselves with coffee on the go and some sort of junk cake. What was it about HA in this vlog, he was sooooo affectionate, she probably jerked him off in the morning.
Tiffany will maybe plan to buy him and her a house in Ireland, as she had indicated in the last video. He is 100% bought, paid for, and sold to her forever-or so it seems. Though, there was no talk of marriage, or even a smile or hint on either of their parts, when Tiffany mentioned passing the place where a friend of hers had had her wedding reception when they were in the car together. Surely, when Tiffany will make the second house purchase, he will propose to her. Maybe this is exaggeration, and maybe it's not.
When circumstances get muddled, and large sums of income enter into the equation, it is difficult to ascertain sometimes if money would have been a major factor in any potential future marriage proposal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I apply Occam's Razor to everything including the Fox scenario. Fluffy is just a delusional fangirl.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her bum cheeks look suspiciously intact. Weren't they supposed to be using the 'meat' of one of them for some part of the op? Looks markedly different to the pic Nat proudly showed.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about or am I talking out of my own bum bum?

16:18

• Haha
Reactions: 8
LOL!! I was not expecting that last sentence. Probably true, though.

• Haha
Her bum cheeks look suspiciously intact. Weren't they supposed to be using the 'meat' of one of them for some part of the op? Looks markedly different to the pic Nat proudly showed.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about or am I talking out of my own bum bum?

16:18
You are correct, there was a giggle fest when she announced Dr. GOD-surgeon told her she has enough fat in her bottom. One of us here explained (because Tiff didn't) that the fat would be used to fill in spaces in the pelvis from which organs had been removed. *** please correct me if I'm wrong about this.

You are correct, there was a giggle fest when she announced Dr. GOD-surgeon told her she has enough fat in her bottom. One of us here explained (because Tiff didn't) that the fat would be used to fill in spaces in the pelvis from which organs had been removed. *** please correct me if I'm wrong about this.
that is what I remember.

Reactions: 4
That's what I remember too. Hmmm...

Here is Nat's post talking about having one flat bum cheek:

Reactions: 5
Heck … that must be Irish for duck them all and double Fock for the Fux!
---

Hahaha … these influencers all have one thing in common; space invaders in their attics! 🤯🤯🤯🤯!
Fock the fux is like a triple duck!
Good grief, the thought is terrifying! 🤢

View attachment 2082694
This makes me sick. Two nutcases wanting to coach. They should stay away from living breathing humans.
---
You are absolutely right. Did she show her ass? 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Tiffany will maybe plan to buy him and her a house in Ireland, as she had indicated in the last video. He is 100% bought, paid for, and sold to her forever-or so it seems. Though, there was no talk of marriage, or even a smile or hint on either of their parts, when Tiffany mentioned passing the place where a friend of hers had had her wedding reception when they were in the car together. Surely, when Tiffany will make the second house purchase, he will propose to her. Maybe this is exaggeration, and maybe it's not.
When circumstances get muddled, and large sums of income enter into the equation, it is difficult to ascertain sometimes if money would have been a major factor in any potential future marriage proposal.
I can see HA buying a house in Ireland, just as an investment so he has a property on his own. If he's smart he would leave T's money out of it, she has her own house no need to make stuff difficult when it's not necessary.

I can see HA buying a house in Ireland, just as an investment so he has a property on his own. If he's smart he would leave T's money out of it, she has her own house no need to make stuff difficult when it's not necessary.
Aye, there's the rub: "If he's smart." That remains to be seen.
I fully agree with you. The house in Ireland should be paid for by him alone, lest 'the neighbors' claim that he is living off of her if she uses lots and lots of her money to buy a little (HUGE!) house in Ireland, since they are probably a better bargain than in London!

Reactions: 5
when TT was going on about that house in Ireland I heard mostly I...I will do this...I want that....I did not hear we would do anything. It is just how her mind works. It is all about her. Even in this last one she can't take a chance on where Matt wants to get coffee has to go where she is familiar Gails and get that kind. She does not understand compromise...can't have eggs as served for breakfast in Ireland has to have special ham sandwiches. I can't believe that Matt does not see this clearly.

Fock the fux is like a triple duck!

This makes me sick. Two nutcases wanting to coach. They should stay away from living breathing humans.
---

You are absolutely right. Did she show her ass? 😆
Vocabulary! Please go and wash your mouth out with soap! :);)
You mean back bum bum, right? lol. And no, she didn't show it without clothes, that is. She turned around in the kitchen and the camera got a view of the back. I didn't note anything suspicious, except when she took off the 'Tick Tick Tick' sweater she was wearing, her blouse went up with it a little bit, exposing a tad bit of her midriff. There was no visible sign of a stoma bag, but I think it must have been tucked in the middle or on the other side. It was really not obvious at all, as the front of her blouse looked smooth enough. I am not doubting she has a stoma bag, but just that there was no sign of it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Marriage and /or a long lasting relationship is certainly something of interest and for the long term, it will be interesting to see how things pan out. I maintain it is not normal for a young man like Matt to be in a relationship devoid of a sexual side. While I realize sex isn’t all about ‘intercourse’, it certainly is a huge part of a young man’s natural drive, so I do wonder how that will play out over time. Perhaps marriage is not something either of them are pursuing?
Tiffany I’m thinking, would be low in sexual drive and I’m sure her priorities would not be worrying about Matt in that respect.
Matt would really need to know Tiffany was the girl of his dreams (forever amen) to take her hand in marriage! He certainly would be settling for a life less than ideal if he married her … I’m not sure he will do that?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.