Tiffany Thinks #22 Counting sheep 🐑.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw this comment. I’m not sure at what point she thinks Matt looks mad. I thought he looked bored in a lot of the scenes lol oops I should have said Ha!
When did Matt look pissed?

Why is T persisting with saying that it was Geoff Ferris's 60th birthday? It's pretty much 100% that he is the Geoff Ferris in all the online articles and his birth date is quoted as 13/03/62 in several places.
I guess it does not matter, but you know...
I am starting to think that the online date for Geoff Ferris is incorrect IF Matt was present when Tiffany, once again said it was his 60th birthday. I do not recall if Matt was present, but, if he was, why didn't he correct Tiffany and say '61st birthday' instead?
Additionally, if Aunt Button, who was wearing a 'We Got This' Tiffanythinks sweatshirt when she presented Tiffany the Irish ring, watches Tiffany's videos, why doesn't she, or anyone else from Matt's family who watches the videos, issue a correction in the comments section?
Interesting, isn't it, that Matt's 'acquaintances' who happen to be on this forum don't shine a light on these issues. Seemingly, they would rather have continued discussion here on Geoff Ferris's birthday or maybe they, too, don't know.

Result: When one looks up 'Matt Ferris' on Google, Tattle threads are first in line! Congratulations, Matt!
Soon, with all the discussion about the birthday of Geoff Ferris on these threads, Tattle will, once again, appear on searches for Geoff Ferris on Google.
So much for not helping people here with mundane dates! Tiffany's ambiguity will soon result in Matt's entire family being linked to Tattle threads! lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is T persisting with saying that it was Geoff Ferris's 60th birthday? It's pretty much 100% that he is the Geoff Ferris in all the online articles and his birth date is quoted as 13/03/62 in several places.
I guess it does not matter, but you know...
she cannot be that dumb....what the point is I don't know...does she think no one can figure out who he is and what his birthday is?
---

I am starting to think that the online date for Geoff Ferris is incorrect IF Matt was present when Tiffany, once again said it was his 60th birthday. I do not recall if Matt was present, but, if he was, why didn't he correct Tiffany and say '61st birthday' instead?
Additionally, if Aunt Button, who was wearing a 'We Got This' Tiffanythinks sweatshirt when she presented Tiffany the Irish ring, watches Tiffany's videos, why doesn't she, or anyone else from Matt's family who watches the videos, issue a correction in the comments section?
Interesting, isn't it, that Matts 'acquaintances' who happen to be on this forum don't shine a light on these issues. They would rather have continued discussion here on Geoff Ferris's birthday.

Result: When one looks up 'Matt Ferris' on Google, Tattle threads are first in line! Congratulations, Matt!
Soon, with all the discussion about the birthday of Geoff Ferris on these threads, Tattle will, once again, appear on searches for Geoff Ferris on Google.
So much for not helping people here with mundane dates! Tiffany's ambiguity will soon result in Matt's entire family being linked to Tattle threads! lol.
Sorry but Matt is fully on board with any lie that TT tells on her vlogs. it is her domain and if she tells him to jump he does it. No respect left for him. I have never googled birthdays including the year born and had all of them be wrong. The guy was a big time athlete and ages are important in that field....all have him born 1962. It makes zero difference if the guy is 95 why not just put the facts? Geoff wanted nothing to do with the camera and given it was his party she should have just left it at home. I think his Aunt is savvy online and no doubt has seen much of TT and TL.

Last edited:
I think it's our dear T who is wrong, and the rest happy to go along...View attachment 2084485
yep the guy is a "civil servant" and I am guessing in that capacity birthdays including years are important in terms of retirement etc. Simply put TT thinks her audience is dumb as rocks and never checks anything...for the most part she is right!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't know how you do it, I really don't. I have tried every which way, but I just cannot get through the them any more, they are essence of tedium with a side of quease.
I only made it through five minutes this time, but there was a wealth of deadly boring material to play with.

• Haha
I only made it through five minutes this time, but there was a wealth of deadly boring material to play with.
I find skimming for me works...takes about 3-4 min. versus the over 25Min. these vlogs last. Ginny gives a nice detailed summary. At this point it clearly shows $$$ is the only motivation left as the content is seriously devoid of anything interesting and in fact exact duplicates of last vlogs. Now she admits the "life coach" is more for her own use and she does not expect to use it in any business type venture. No mention of even a part time job. This is it YT.

Interesting, isn't it, that Matt's 'acquaintances' who happen to be on this forum don't shine a light on these issues. Seemingly, they would rather have continued discussion here on Geoff Ferris's birthday or maybe they, too, don't know.

You would hope if Matt’s family are reading here, someone with sense will tell him to get the heck out of that relationship and move on with his life! Nothing will ever change in that current relationship where status quo is just living day in and day out with a selfish child who has no insight or foresight into the real world. How on earth could he not be bored! FFS, there’s so much more to life … I think she’ll be wearing those sweatshirts till the end of time and living on hash browns. Such an exciting platform for her cult to follow. A cult of simpletons!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That’s what I was wondering! I don’t want to go back over the whole video to look for it lol 😂 I do think he looks unhappy a lot of times, especially when Tiffany is chatting away in the car lol But then he’ll suddenly smile and laugh (Ha!) and grab her in a bear hug later on, so maybe it’s just my perception and I’m reading him wrong 🧐❤

Reactions: 7
Someone responding to Fluffy wishing to team up with Tiffany as a lifestyle coach or whatever it is. 😲😂
I'm wondering how long it will remain on the post.
---
That’s what I was wondering! I don’t want to go back over the whole video to look for it lol 😂 I do think he looks unhappy a lot of times, especially when Tiffany is chatting away in the car lol But then he’ll suddenly smile and laugh (Ha!) and grab her in a bear hug later on, so maybe it’s just my perception and I’m reading him wrong 🧐❤
No I agree. Sometimes there's a glimpse of what could be annoyance or a look of "Do you HAVE to video everything?"
And if I recall correctly back last year Tiffany herself said that Matt didn't like being filmed. Then all of a sudden as she started doing more and more videos she just started pointing the camera in his direction more and more.

Attachments

• Haha
Some interesting comments:
People are getting very jaded with the same boring videos I think. I tend to just read the transcripts, although sometimes I'll watch one and fast forward through it. Some good comments there. I wonder how long they'll last.

• Heart
The most surprising thing about Tiffany is that her life-changing surgery hasn't changed her at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
People are getting very jaded with the same boring videos I think. I tend to just read the transcripts, although sometimes I'll watch one and fast forward through it. Some good comments there. I wonder how long they'll last.
Yes, that’s a good question! It’s hard reading through those comments, because the majority are just praising and worshipping Tiffany. It’s always refreshing to me when I see some sane comments lol ❤

• Haha
Oh gawd have you seen there is a group as well 😳? Honestly what is it about her that attracts the loons?
---
MK has a new video, she is hilarious! Love the girl. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh gawd have you seen there is a group as well 😳? Honestly what is it about her that attracts the loons?
If you are talking about the same group I've seen dedicated to her, it really is something else...I honestly can't fathom wtf is going on, total cringe cult like behavior. :sick:

• Sick
If you are talking about the same group I've seen dedicated to her, it really is something else...I honestly can't fathom wtf is going on, total cringe cult like behavior. :sick:
It really is. Same block and delete culture, no questioning of anything allowed. Zero critical thinking, just a herd of brainwashed sheep 🐑🐑🐑

• Sick
It really is. Same block and delete culture, no questioning of anything allowed. Zero critical thinking, just a herd of brainwashed sheep 🐑🐑🐑
It really is becoming hilarious to see a tribe of grown adults following a platform about nothing! Quite the tribe of desperados hanging to every loony tune the pied piper plays! How she ever concocted the name TiffanyThinks is beyond one’s wildest imagination…
I think she has a pipe dream of one day being able to ‘think’ past pee pee and bum bum, so Tiffany and Thinks is the dream she holds onto! TiffanyDreamweaver is more befitting 🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It really is becoming hilarious to see a tribe of grown adults following a platform about nothing! Quite the tribe of desperados hanging to every loony tune the pied piper plays! How she ever concocted the name TiffanyThinks is beyond one’s wildest imagination…
I think she has a pipe dream of one day being able to ‘think’ past pee pee and bum bum, so Tiffany and Thinks is the dream she holds onto! TiffanyDreamweaver is more befitting 🥳🥳🥳
It was amusing when we came up with more appropriate names for her channel: Tiffany Doesn't Think. TiffanyThinks? Tiffany Hoodwinks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.