Tiffany Thinks #22 Counting sheep ๐Ÿ‘.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
T's ability to attract so many subs is proof of the old PT Barnum saying, "There's a sucker born every minute.' These subs seem to have ZERO critical thinking skills. They simply cannot or refuse to see T for what she truly is- a very spoiled, manipulative, self centered child in a 30 year old woman's body. Why Ha puts up with it, I'll never know. Ts life is a huge bore. Literally nothing of interest happens. She spends 90% of each day in her sterile home, organizing shelves, watching Matt use the air fryer, fiddling with her hair, ordering expensive things, with an occasional foray to a store or coffee shop or her sister's. The ONLY reason her channel grew was due to her cancer. Now that she seems to want to forget it ever happened, her views will drop, as they should. Frankly, I'd rather watch paint dry!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How long can she go ?! I'm curious now. Her desperate attempts to produce watchable content at this point, have been excruciatingly, painfully stretched to the limit. It's 6' under already, put the puppy to rest.
However, I think she's got a shot with... 'Ive got mental problems', for a channel.
{my bad, I know}

๐Ÿ‡ ๐ŸŽšHappy Easter Everyone ! ๐Ÿฐ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How long can she go ?! I'm curious now. Her desperate attempts to produce watchable content at this point, have been excruciatingly, painfully stretched to the limit. It's 6' under already, put the puppy to rest.
However, I think she's got a shot with... 'Ive got mental problems', for a channel.
{my bad, I know}

Happy Easter ๐Ÿฃ to you!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
T's ability to attract so many subs is proof of the old PT Barnum saying, "There's a sucker born every minute.' These subs seem to have ZERO critical thinking skills. They simply cannot or refuse to see T for what she truly is- a very spoiled, manipulative, self centered child in a 30 year old woman's body. Why Ha puts up with it, I'll never know. Ts life is a huge bore. Literally nothing of interest happens. She spends 90% of each day in her sterile home, organizing shelves, watching Matt use the air fryer, fiddling with her hair, ordering expensive things, with an occasional foray to a store or coffee shop or her sister's. The ONLY reason her channel grew was due to her cancer. Now that she seems to want to forget it ever happened, her views will drop, as they should. Frankly, I'd rather watch paint dry!
I was subbed and watched for ages until I coped on to her games so it may take the newer subs a little more time before they realise how manipulative she is, of course there's the ones who believe everything that falls from her lips and will never unsubscribe

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was subbed and watched for ages until I coped on to her games so it may take the newer subs a little more time before they realise how manipulative she is, of course there's the ones who believe everything that falls from her lips and will never unsubscribe
I think her numbers have declined alot alot alot...and are a better indicator of her relevance than subs. Most of those subs never watch anymore and just don't bother to unsub. If you look at the comments these days they are but a fraction of what they were at the height of the cancer content. Same with number of views. Also when you look at the summary with thumbnails the ones with cancer headlines have significantly more...these lifestyle snooze fests get far less comments and views. She is going down fast and I think the absolute only way she will get to 100,000 would be if the cancer was back. I don't even think an engagement would increase numbers by much long term. I assume any ad revenue and brand deals depends on increasing all numbers and that is not happening.

Reactions: 10
One of her cult followers (from her fans on the Tiffany Thinks Loving Family Facebook group) sent her this for Christmas and still hasn't heard anything. Now I can't draw for quids as my dad used to say, this person does draw fairly well but the teeth!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜€
I can't see Tiffany hanging this portrait anywhere in her sterile environment that is her home.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
{my bad, I know}

Happy Easter to you as well and to all of the lovely TL Family! โœ๐Ÿ‡

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think her numbers have declined alot alot alot...and are a better indicator of her relevance than subs. Most of those subs never watch anymore and just don't bother to unsub. If you look at the comments these days they are but a fraction of what they were at the height of the cancer content. Same with number of views. Also when you look at the summary with thumbnails the ones with cancer headlines have significantly more...these lifestyle snooze fests get far less comments and views. She is going down fast and I think the absolute only way she will get to 100,000 would be if the cancer was back. I don't even think an engagement would increase numbers by much long term. I assume any ad revenue and brand deals depends on increasing all numbers and that is not happening.
I agree. The number of people commenting is dwindling on her latest videos. Let's face it. People were more interested in her cancer battle or what she showed of it. You can only watch Matt cooking or making sandwiches and Tiffany making coffee or tea so many times. There's a limit to watching her filming herself while sitting on her bum bum (is she still side to side to side I wonder?) in the car rambling about nothing. There's only so much you can take of her constantly touching her hair that looks as wild and unkept as it did before she had 2 millimetres cut off it at the hairdressers, and then touching her mouth with her fingers.

There's a limit to seeing her flogging her merch or talking about getting cosy.
Going through a carwash? Big deal. I'm sure other people have had their cars washed at a car wash and even maybe get a free wash once in a while or a discount. Watching her spending goodness knows how much buying stuff on Amazon or at the shops is repetitive and boring. There's just no substance to the videos and it's showing in the numbers. Of course her cult followers and worshipers are going to hang on every word and watch her making a cup of coffee with great interest, admiration and anticipation.
But the normal people out there are going to get fed up with it all or are already at that point.
From what I can see her numbers are not going up at all. Still sitting at 97.1 thousand from what I can see. More and more people are leaving comments that are definitely 'anti Tiffany' in nature. And a lot of people are 'Liking' those comments.

And unless she gets bad news about her cancer reoccurring or having metastasized elsewhere (which I honestly hope does NOT happen to her), people are going to just stop watching.

• Heart
Her bum bum was sewed shut. She suggests that her bladder (assuming urethra too?) is still functional. Do we know anything about the functionality of her vagine? She spoke about having plastic surgery in that area but she did not elaborate any further.

If her vagine was sewn shut too do you reckon Matt is able to have intercourse with the actual stoma?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
One of her cult followers (from her fans on the Tiffany Thinks Loving Family Facebook group) sent her this for Christmas and still hasn't heard anything. Now I can't draw for quids as my dad used to say, this person does draw fairly well but the teeth!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜€
I can't see Tiffany hanging this portrait anywhere in her sterile environment that is her home.
God damn... Tiff's teeth makes her look like a w!tch! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

• Haha
Her bum bum was sewed shut. She suggests that her bladder (assuming urethra too?) is still functional. Do we know anything about the functionality of her vagine? She spoke about having plastic surgery in that area but she did not elaborate any further.

If her vagine was sewn shut too do you reckon Matt is able to have intercourse with the actual stoma?
Have a read of these nursesโ€˜ discussionโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
Lets be real, people follow cancer patients to see how things play out. They didn't subscribe to watch how to cook frozen junk food, how to organise a cupboard, the same nonsense over and over again. Its outright boring content she puts out. "I have had a lovely shower" "I am in my cosy pyjamas" "I am with my darling Matt" "I am with Amma, say hello Amma".
Tiffany doesn't do anything interesting with her life. T won't make it to a 100,000 subs. Its snorefest viewing.
---
I agree. The number of people commenting is dwindling on her latest videos. Let's face it. People were more interested in her cancer battle or what she showed of it. You can only watch Matt cooking or making sandwiches and Tiffany making coffee or tea so many times. There's a limit to watching her filming herself while sitting on her bum bum (is she still side to side to side I wonder?) in the car rambling about nothing. There's only so much you can take of her constantly touching her hair that looks as wild and unkept as it did before she had 2 millimetres cut off it at the hairdressers, and then touching her mouth with her fingers.

There's a limit to seeing her flogging her merch or talking about getting cosy.
Going through a carwash? Big deal. I'm sure other people have had their cars washed at a car wash and even maybe get a free wash once in a while or a discount. Watching her spending goodness knows how much buying stuff on Amazon or at the shops is repetitive and boring. There's just no substance to the videos and it's showing in the numbers. Of course her cult followers and worshipers are going to hang on every word and watch her making a cup of coffee with great interest, admiration and anticipation.
But the normal people out there are going to get fed up with it all or are already at that point.
From what I can see her numbers are not going up at all. Still sitting at 97.1 thousand from what I can see. More and more people are leaving comments that are definitely 'anti Tiffany' in nature. And a lot of people are 'Liking' those comments.

And unless she gets bad news about her cancer reoccurring or having metastasized elsewhere (which I honestly hope does NOT happen to her), people are going to just stop watching.
"Going through a carwash" Haha good grief.

• Haha
  • Heart
Lets be real, people follow cancer patients to see how things play out. They didn't subscribe to watch how to cook frozen junk food, how to organise a cupboard, the same nonsense over and over again. Its outright boring content she puts out. "I have had a lovely shower" "I am in my cosy pyjamas" "I am with my darling Matt" "I am with Amma, say hello Amma".
Tiffany doesn't do anything interesting with her life. T won't make it to a 100,000 subs. Its snorefest viewing.
---

"Going through a carwash" Haha good grief.
Me and my husband conducted a lot of our (illicit) courtship in a carwash. Now THAT might have made for more, unusual, viewing. But of course we'd never have filmed it!

• Haha
  • Wow

๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง
Not sure how long his pee pee is, but I donโ€™t think the stoma was built to accommodate any slap and tickle, let alone intercourse. ! Interesting thought though!

• Haha
Oh wow I can add to this this discussion. Long ago a friend told me that her (now ex-) husband was able to you-know-what-what between her cleavage. She said the term for it which my brain is purposely forgetting LOL. I can't remember how we had gotten onto this topic... probs joking when I had my first mastectomy... we believe if you can't laugh you cry.

• Haha
Oh wow I can add to this this discussion. Long ago a friend told me that her (now ex-) husband was able to you-know-what-what between her cleavage. She said the term for it which my brain is purposely forgetting LOL. I can't remember how we had gotten onto this topic... probs joking when I had my first mastectomy... we believe if you can't laugh you cry.
Tit fu*k ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I wasn't lurking just to comment, honest ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha

I believe her female parts were all removed. Only organ left in the pelvic region was her bladder.

OK, there's a new video up but I'm so disgusted by the blatant lying clickbaity tit in the title (SCAN RESULTS - DON'T GET TRIGGERED BY WHAT I SAY) that I'm boycotting watching it. I can see by the comments below that her results are absolutely fine so that makes me even more annoyed.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.